IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

Considering she is still cheaper than Mr. T and Nam, I don't complain if I get there in one piece.

Countdown Clocks

My friend convinced me to go with him in a Meow taxi from a Bangkok hotel to Pattaya.  Guy turns up two hours early wanting us to leave then, drove like a mad man, stopped for toilet break.  He stopped far away, then after he left the ladies in this far away location at a truck stop and drove to be close to the toilet so he could use it.  He also had a pretend flashing dash mounted blue and red light so he could pretend to be police and move cars out of his way.  Tail gated at 140 plus kms.

Brilliant you gotta be joking.  One of the worst.  Just as bad as MR T if not worse.  I will stay with my regular driver and pay the extra 200 to 300 baht to get their safely.

Whilst not Meow herself but if she is silly enough to trust her business reputation to this type of clown then his efforts reflect on her.

Have used meow taxi a few times now and will carry on doing so as not had any problems.Last year had a driver turn up 1 hour early he phoned me to say he is out side,i said you are early I book taxi for 21.00hrs now it is only 20.00,he said no problem I wait for you,So it has been all good with meow,s taxi service so far and I have nothing to complain about.

My friend convinced me to go with him in a Meow taxi from a Bangkok hotel to Pattaya.  Guy turns up two hours early wanting us to leave then, drove like a mad man, stopped for toilet break.  He stopped far away, then after he left the ladies in this far away location at a truck stop and drove to be close to the toilet so he could use it.  He also had a pretend flashing dash mounted blue and red light so he could pretend to be police and move cars out of his way.  Tail gated at 140 plus kms.

Brilliant you gotta be joking.  One of the worst.  Just as bad as MR T if not worse.  I will stay with my regular driver and pay the extra 200 to 300 baht to get their safely.

Whilst not Meow herself but if she is silly enough to trust her business reputation to this type of clown then his efforts reflect on her.

Did you email Meow and let her know? That is an unusual thing and she should know so she can act.

Went with one of Meow's Bangkok based drivers, Muay, last trip - spotless Toyota Fortuna and very nice lady.

Did you email Meow and let her know? That is an unusual thing and she should know so she can act.

Went with one of Meow's Bangkok based drivers, Muay, last trip - spotless Toyota Fortuna and very nice lady.

Can you please forward me that info.

I will need a Fortuna or something near that size for January.

There's more space in my Ford Ranger.

Unfortunately it's garaged in Buriram province.

Meow does offer a great service IMHO. Much better than Mr T. Stopped using his services a long time ago.

Cheers, H888

[email protected]

Ph 085 9344475

I don't have Muay's number. Just tell Meow you want Muay or someone else with a Fortuna.

• Like 2

I have used Meow's service since my first trip and have no complaints at all. Must have racked up 10 trips now to Swampy and one to Koh Chang. If it is not Meow her other drivers have also been excellent. Always on time and waited a couple of hours one time at BKK for me a my flight was late. 

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Once again excellent service ,just back, clean car good driver both ways and punctual

Once again excellent service ,just back, clean car good driver both ways and punctual

I agree with you. Allways good cars and drivers.

:hello09:

Was pick up by a young guy with Toyota Fortuner

On time and no problems

Edited by benny31

Tips:

When making your booking make sure to specify:

- Camry or Fortuner or moped :Fantastic:  or ...... please.

- No stop for gas.(don't make a documentary about gas stations) :Photo1:

- No Fu*king  asshole driver in the hurry the fu*k up. :NoNo3:

- Meow in person ミ๏v๏彡

:Good_Post: That’s my two-penn'orth 55555

• Like 3

Tips:

When making your booking make sure to specify:

- Camry or Fortuner or moped :Fantastic:  or ...... please.

- No stop for gas.(don't make a documentary about gas stations) :Photo1:

- No Fu*king  asshole driver in the hurry the fu*k up. :NoNo3:

- Meow in person ミ๏v๏彡

:Good_Post: That’s my two-penn'orth 55555

Asking for Meow in person might sound like you have ulterior motives :rolleyes:.

picked up yesterday evening from swampy on time by another female driver holding my name board.

safe n steady drive to pattaya in a camry, no problems at all.

as a by the way meow and almost all the drivers she uses tend to stand on the right hand side with their backs to an escalator as you get to the door number 3 area.

so look there first

Was that the same female driver I saw picking you up at the Condo a few weeks ago. Nice very nice.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Was that the same female driver I saw picking you up at the Condo a few weeks ago. Nice very nice.

different one, also nice but not mutt english

Arrived at Don Muang yesterday. Meow picked us up + another young girl driver. Safe journey, really good driver even in rain.

But I can't understand how she earns money except with tip: 1300 baht for 2 hours+ drive. Highway alone is approx. 150 Baht × 2, fuel for 400km, so what is left for the car and the time spent?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I think may of the guys here who have jumped on the lady driver bandwagon these days kind of have it in the back of their minds.

Countdown Clocks

:hello09::GoldenSmile1:

:Flying::GoodNews1:

Meow  ミ๏v๏彡 Meeting point:

Gate 3 - Arrival floor 2nd floor

- On you right hand side when you get into the airport hall (after Customs.)

- Stay inside.

- Stay on the same floor - Don't go upstairs or downstairs.

Collect sign: waiting for you with an A4 sheet with your name on it.

MEOW MEETING POINT.jpg

:NiceThread1::Good_Job:

• Like 3

:hello09::GoldenSmile1:

:Flying::GoodNews1:

Meow  ミ๏v๏彡 Meeting point:

Gate 3 - Arrival floor 2nd floor

- On you right hand side when you get into the airport hall (after Customs.)

- Stay inside.

- Stay on the same floor - Don't go upstairs or downstairs.

Collect sign: waiting for you with an A4 sheet with your name on it.

attachicon.gifMEOW MEETING POINT.jpg

:NiceThread1::Good_Job:

:LOL2: :LOL2:  Wow, shes changed. :wacko:

• 2 months later...

I'm in BKK right now. I texted Meow at about 6:15 am for a ride to Pattaya. She confirmed at about 6:30. Amazing :)

Arrived at Don Muang yesterday. Meow picked us up + another young girl driver. Safe journey, really good driver even in rain.

But I can't understand how she earns money except with tip: 1300 baht for 2 hours+ drive. Highway alone is approx. 150 Baht × 2, fuel for 400km, so what is left for the car and the time spent?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Return tolls for a DM PTtaya trip close to 400 baht. If she has a one way fare only, the time, distance and overheads like depreciation etc would make a 1300 fee almost not profitable, only if she can arrange a return fare...

Contrary to some people's thoughts, taxi driving is not a gold mine....

Return tolls for a DM PTtaya trip close to 400 baht. If she has a one way fare only, the time, distance and overheads like depreciation etc would make a 1300 fee almost not profitable, only if she can arrange a return fare...

Contrary to some people's thoughts, taxi driving is not a gold mine....

1000/1100 baht is only done when they have a (pre booked) return trip.

People shouting on forums that taxi drivers at Suvarnabhumi arrival hall who are asking 1400/1500 baht are thieves are not the wise know it alls they think they are.

If you are lucky you can spot a driver in the departure hall who is willing to take you back at that price because otherwise it's an empty ride.

Who wants a cheap 1000/1100 baht taxi ride need to pre book with Meow, Nam, mr T and the likes...

I wasn't even noticing it that the post you quoted was from Don Meuang, 1300 is a real bargain!!!

Sent from my tam tam