IGNORED

Nam's Taxi Service

simguy_jp

Does she have a website?

No she does not have a website but will get back to you quickly if you email her.  

She is available for airport runs, day trips and maybe even longer excursions once she knows you.  

She is very discrete, so you would not have to worry about booking her to run you and your two or three companions someplace.  She does not drink or smoke so her car is clean and she is very considerate...

She also plays rather decent golf and would love to drive you to the course and join you for a round, she shot 110 when we went, but I think she was letting me win...

You can check my TR for more info about her and some pics.  Now I know that I am not a very impartial judge but she truly is a joy to be around, a very safe driver and she is crazy about being dependable.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/237305-a-clown-visits-town/

[email protected]

Please give her a chance, I might even let her drive you around when she is my personal valet in a few weeks...

Joker...

Her logo, a work in progress.  Btw, she can draw quite well, especially in pencil...

NamTaxi.jpg

Edited by TheJoker
  • Like 2

5555 Love that drawing Joker. She did mention golf to me while driving into Pattaya. I may have to make time my next trip and go play a round.

Perfect! I need a ride next month. I will toss her some business, for sure!

Perfect! I need a ride next month. I will toss her some business, for sure!

I think you will be happy. Its a great way to start a trip with a cute friendly TG driving you.

Just sent her an email for tomorrow night. Will let you guys know how it goes.

She drove me to BKK and back a few weeks ago. Excellent service, pleasant company, and she knows to find her way around using the GPS on her phone...

Only I didn't get the kiss on the cheek at the end. Maybe only handsome men get that.

She drove me to BKK and back a few weeks ago. Excellent service, pleasant company, and she knows to find her way around using the GPS on her phone...

Only I didn't get the kiss on the cheek at the end. Maybe only handsome men get that.

.. what model of car does she drive? .. 1-2 years old? .. 3-4? .. older?

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

I think it is a Ford Focus, not sure of the year...

I know one person can't do it all but when I reserve a taxi ride from a nice looking woman, that's who I expect to see pick me up.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

To my understanding Nam is the only driver right now so if you book with her she will be the one driving.

Just her, so if you book her you get her.  She is at the airport as we speak so thank you to the members who are booking her...  There are better shot in my TR but I like this one...

P1020251.JPG

Nam was great! She was waiting for me with a sign with my name on it, and we had fun chatting on the ride down to pattaya. I didn't know if she was aware of the forum, so I told her a friend recommended her when she asked me how I knew about her.

Edited by Falcon_12

Realistically, do you think she would turn a blind eye to some naughty (BJ) goings-on in the back seat with a TG or two? 

Follow my dark tinged 'tweets' on Twitter on Agent 09 Twitter or find me on FACEBOOK as 'Serious Black' (Agent 09), Check out one  of my themed TR 'mini novels' here: 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/15739-seven-of-oh-nine-7-day-cycles-in-the-bangkok-continuum/  Seven of Oh Nine - my Bangkok adventures in a 7 day period, several instalments 

Realistically, do you think she would turn a blind eye to some naughty (BJ) goings-on in the back seat with a TG or two?

I don't know, not something I would do with a taxi driver like her. Doesn't sound very classy.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

That would be a question you could ask her via Email.  I am sure she would give you an honest answer...

Just to add my recommendation, I have used Nam's Taxi a few times and found her reliable and fun to chat with.

On my last trip I also booked to take me to Khao Kehao zoo for the afternoon and had a really fun time.

If you are in the mood for a daytrip she would be really great company.  She will be a bit busy Nov 22 to Dec 6, some clown is hitting town, but he may release her for a airport pick up or a day trip...

Joker...

If you are in the mood for a daytrip she would be really great company.  She will be a bit busy Nov 22 to Dec 6, some clown is hitting town, but he may release her for a airport pick up or a day trip...

Joker...

I was wondering about what you would do if she had an airport pick up while you were there. Be a good time for you to go get a massage or visit some BM's on the six while she goes about her work doing an airport pick up.

I would go for long walks on the beach, head to Temple for some mediation and read a book on my patio while awaiting her return...  That is my story and I am sticking to it...

Joker...

• Like 2

How much did you tip her? How much is an appropriate amount to tip? 100? 200?