IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

meow in her honda days back in about 2011 before she bought the camry........

SAM_8150 (Custom).JPG

and i've used her (as a driver) for more years before that than i care to think of

Edited by striderman

Good experience yesterday and today with Meow. 3 bookings done with her. Have 5 more bookings tomorrow with her

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Terrible experience with the male taxi driver she sent me. The crazy bastard spent the whole time on his cell phone with occasional texting. I'm happy that I came out alive. Meow needs to control her driver.

Terrible experience with the male taxi driver she sent me. The crazy bastard spent the whole time on his cell phone with occasional texting. I'm happy that I came out alive. Meow needs to control her driver.

Please let her know -so she can rectify the situation - unless you tell her she will not know...

Had one cute one pick me up some week ago from BKK to Patt using PT TAXI. She had a nice car.

I was with a non-p4p girl so I couldn't ask the say cute lady driver personal questions.

Okay it wasn't Meow. This one was much cuter.

Edited by vincent law

Vincent Law

• 2 weeks later...

used meow the day to get to swampy.

she rang me couple of hrs before she could not make it herself  but sent another TG in a slightly smaller white toyota but she was on time and no dramas on the way to the airport.

Edited by striderman

used meow the day to get to swampy.

she rang me couple of hrs before she could not make it herself  but sent another TG in a slightly smaller white toyota but she was on time and no dramas on the way to the airport.

I thought the car looked big compared with some taxis.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Booked Meow again last week, will be arriving next week, this will be my 6th airport pickup with her, last time was a fella, he had me worried because he wasn't holding up the card, it was only when i stood around gate 3 with a look of panicked puzzlement that it popped up, ha, but he was a decent driver and both polite and patient considering the booking.com room location printout was wrong and we were around the block a couple of times to find the right location. This time I've treble checked the location. :GoldenSmile1: 

I thought the car looked big compared with some taxis.

billy boy was looking at the driver quite closely i'm surprised he even noticed the car !

• 2 weeks later...

was picked up last night from swampy by the same girl who dropped me off.

shit weather all the way, heavy rain and a lot of standing water on the motorway.

luckily she took it easy on the speed and the traffic was light.

travel time longer than usual but i'd rather have that than a loony trying to beat his record time in the wet

it was raining so hard in pattaya i made her stay in the car while i got my own luggage out of the boot!

Edited by striderman

• 2 weeks later...

Used Meow last year with a guy driver both ways. Great service and they were good drivers. I have great confidence in her.

Used Meow last year with a guy driver both ways. Great service and they were good drivers. I have great confidence in her.

If Meow herself drives it's fine but sending another guy is a deal breaker for me. For decades I've been using taxis to pattaya until two years ago one bastard almost killed me with his mad max driving. Thereafter I take the bus to Patts but I don't mind being driven by a gentle lady.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

If Meow herself drives it's fine but sending another guy is a deal breaker for me. For decades I've been using taxis to pattaya until two years ago one bastard almost killed me with his mad max driving. Thereafter I take the bus to Patts but I don't mind being driven by a gentle lady.

i had a guy she sent earlier in the year and he was fine.

i've been driving myself for over 40 years so i know if one is ok, and i have done the same job in the uk for almost 7 of them.

after he dropped me off i sent her a sms that the driver was good.

if he had been a loony i would have sent that message instead

Was picked up by a young lady on the 17th (not meow), i think she was quite new to this as she never offered to grab my case, and took me via the escalator rather than the lift, then across the road in the rain. she had also left her hand brake off as I noticed the car roll forward when she opened the boot for me to put my case in.

The nearer we got to Patts the worse the rain got but she was a safe enough driver and i felt comfortable with her driving skills.

Any idea what will be charges from DM airport to Pattaya.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

1300 incl tolls. I have a pickup with Meow in 3 days.  

Been using here since the trouble with Mr.T . Always prompt. Now she makes sure she comes personally to pickup each time , so no looking arnd for name boards.

Been using here since the trouble with Mr.T . Always prompt. Now she makes sure she comes personally to pickup each time , so no looking arnd for name boards.

Thanks for the quick reply. How did you book her? Good to know she comes personally and we don't have to deal with a street racer. One more issue do we pay online or at the airport.

Thanks

Edited by raviinc

it has to be more than from swampy it's a fair bit further and there are more toll fees involved

drop her a mail. [email protected]

You dont have to pay anything upfront. I usually pay on reaching the hotel ( Taxi + Tips + beer/water that you request her to bring). 

incase you cant make it , let her know asap. she sends her number in her reply. couple of years back she was complaining some passenger took off on an airport taxi after she made the trip from Patts-BKK. 

She does not stop for gas & I love her for that.

P.S : If you want her to come personally I think its better you let her know before. In my case , I had a nutcase drive me once. I called her on reaching the hotel & let her know. So she comes herself these days. 

Edited by wingnutv

Great experience w/Meow’s service on 12 Oct after midnight.  My flight arrived at 23:00 as scheduled, but I needed to wait 1 hr to enter Thailand to get an additional day to not overstay my VISA.  Meow’s male driver was waiting for me with my name on a sign at gate 3 as prearranged.  He was a good driver and drove well from Suvarnabhumi airport to Soi Buakaow.  He picked me up in a van and found a small writing pad that I had dropped in the van and he returned that to the condo security guard.

• 4 weeks later...

Picked up today on time by meow herself on time and no problem.

Slight hicup earlier when another lady driver rang me twice about 2 hrs before pickup.

I have done this job myself so I knew something was off so I called meow to sort it.

Turned out she had given the other driver the wrong tel number.

Nothing in this life can be correct 100% but the other falang got collected and delivered to swampy and so did I.

Some of her drivers also work for Mr T. I think Mr T and Meow are related somehow.

That is why you get the occasional crazy driver. Meow's popularity means you rarely get her as your driver anymore

12 Pints in Know it all

If she is using Mr T's drivers then quality control is out the window!

I've used her about 6 times and all different drivers, all ok except the last one, ok guy but inconsistent driving!

Since my initial trip with Meow’s male driver from Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya at midnight was excellent, I decided to use Meow for my return trip to Bangkok (Sukhumvit) on 11 Nov.  Meow’s female driver was waiting for me at my Pattaya condo and called me to let me know she was there.  I again experienced a pleasant, comfortable, and safe drive in her Toyota.  Great service and no problems.