Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

Used Meow last week for a day out to Ban Chang . Pick up in Pattaya , drive to BC , wait till 6.30pm and back to Pattaya . 

All in for 3 guys 1200Bht ... 400Bht each , door to door . 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I've used Meow or one of her associates on 10-15 occasions in the last three years. Hitherto I've been nothing but impressed, and would struggle to apply any type of criticism.

A fabulous service.

Edited by pentire
  • Like 2
Baby-1.gif

I have used meow's service now for the last couple of years. Probably 20 return trips.

As she has got busier the quality of her drivers has declined. Originally she was the one that always picked me up and she was great.

But the last couple of trips I have had both good and bad drivers. I had one that didn't take the motorway on the way to swampy (obviously trying to save himself the tolls), adding time to the trip which was a worry considering I was catching a plane - lucky I had time. Then the last trip was the worst. The guy spent the whole trip texting on his phone and checking facebook etc while tailgating every car. About 20 minutes out from swampy a car had rolled onto its roof and the traffic was banking up, lucky i saw the accident ahead and yelled at him to stop or we would have went straight up the ass of the car in front.

12 Pints in Know it all

I have used meow's service now for the last couple of years. Probably 20 return trips.

As she has got busier the quality of her drivers has declined. Originally she was the one that always picked me up and she was great.

But the last couple of trips I have had both good and bad drivers. I had one that didn't take the motorway on the way to swampy (obviously trying to save himself the tolls), adding time to the trip which was a worry considering I was catching a plane - lucky I had time. Then the last trip was the worst. The guy spent the whole trip texting on his phone and checking facebook etc while tailgating every car. About 20 minutes out from swampy a car had rolled onto its roof and the traffic was banking up, lucky i saw the accident ahead and yelled at him to stop or we would have went straight up the ass of the car in front.

not good to hear,did you let meow know,i too use her taxi service and to date have had no issues,i have no loyalties to anyone,if the service is good i stay,if not i go elsewhere.

• Like 1

Glad you brought this up I had probably the same wanker driver..and the time before that I had another crazy fucker driver...I just booked again for the 23rd Feb IF i get the same shit I will find someone else, half the reason I gave Mr T the arse was because of shit drivers...

• Like 3

I make a point of talking with her when I book that I want a reasonable driver. I think I had the same wanker a few trips back. Now I make sure I'm clear about what I don't want.

used meow service to get to swampy the other night.

bit of a late evening pick up and i had told her i expected her to farm the job rather than do it herself.

bloke with a camry did the job ............all fine no problems reasonable speed.

if he had been a maniac i would have sent her an sms to that effect !!

Is Meow based out of Pattaya or Bangkok?

Reason asking is Im booking her Minibus down to Pattaya from a Bangkok hotel.  I was curious if she had service from airport to Bangkok hotel.  We have 5 guys with golf clubs so we'd need a minibus.  But we were originally planning to use the train system from airport to Nana.   Also she doesnt offer golf course service in Pattaya.

Just wondering.   Suppose i can just email her too...

Reason asking is Im booking her Minibus down to Pattaya from a Bangkok hotel.  I was curious if she had service from airport to Bangkok hotel.  We have 5 guys with golf clubs so we'd need a minibus.  But we were originally planning to use the train system from airport to Nana.   Also she doesnt offer golf course service in Pattaya.

Message her she can cover all of that

Last trip picked me up in August at BKK, plane a bit late but the guy patiently waiting for me.

Back from the hotel in early February this year to BKK and the girl was quite early but told the reception she was and not to rush me.

Nice cars, excellent safe punctual drivers, good prices, what's not to like !

Best salad bar in Pattaya is Sizzler's and the best taxi firm is Meows, both for quality, consistency and pricing.

IMHO

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Meow is based in Pattaya, although the very first time I used her it was an 800 Baht airport fare booked through the a kiosk on Soi Diana for Bangkok based drivers returning to the capital following a Pattaya drop off.

These days Meow usually takes me to the airport, although one of the sub contracted drivers is there to meet me on arrival at Suvarnabhumi.

Baby-1.gif

After reading this post I'm sold on the lady driver, I'm landing midday so no rush to arrive. Sounds like you can make some special requests. Do they have beers and/or waters available for purchase or should you ask with ride request? Also, can you specify lady driver or Meow herself? Has anyone dealt with a bait and switch for crazy male driver after specifying TG driver?

"The quantity demanded for Thai pussy equals the function of the price of Thai pussy, income and the price of other goods and services."
http://pattayatravelblog.com/thai-pussy-economics

CountdownClockCodes.com

After reading this post I'm sold on the lady driver, I'm landing midday so no rush to arrive. Sounds like you can make some special requests. Do they have beers and/or waters available for purchase or should you ask with ride request? Also, can you specify lady driver or Meow herself? Has anyone dealt with a bait and switch for crazy male driver after specifying TG driver?

"The quantity demanded for Thai pussy equals the function of the price of Thai pussy, income and the price of other goods and services."
http://pattayatravelblog.com/thai-pussy-economics

CountdownClockCodes.com

I booked this service two times this month. From DMK to Pattaya and back to BKK and everything was ok. Drivers where on time and driving reasonably.

I will do it again next time. However, I did not see a single or married female driver ;). All looked and sounded very male. 

was picked up from swampy last night by meow herself.

excellent drive as usual left airport at 19 57 and in south pattaya by 21 12 hrs.

very light traffic on the way, and not much beside the underpass works on sukhumvit at the pattaya end.

• 5 weeks later...

I was picked up a few months back by a lady (not meow) who spoke little English but was quite attractive, my problem was I wanted to get there as fast as possible but she drove very very safely and I was picked up from Don Muang airport and she waited even though my plane was late, I highly recommend Meow taxi to everyone I know.

I too gave Mr T the arse after last time the driver demanded more money after already tipping him 300 baht. 

had a mate come in from perth about 2 weeks ago and i had meow handle the pick up and drop back to swampy.

she did not do the jobs herself but both were on time and without incident.

Fwiw

Used her Xmas

Bkk to Patts And return

Bkk to Korat for ex wife return

This trip

Swampy to Patts

Text book and confirm

Awesome

She rocks

Sent from St. Somewhere

• Like 2

Over 100 visits to the Kingdom

First in 2001 -

TG with me in USA since Nov 2008

Married to her since Jan 2009 .....OOPS Divorce in 2015...NEXT

I've used her multiple times over 3 yrs now. So far so good. Will be using her for the next trip as well.

• 2 weeks later...

the quality of her drivers has declined.

I totally agree with you m8

• Like 1

I sent her an email yesterday about her driver that took me to the airport last Thursday, he was texting and on facebook while driving, I told her I never want this driver again. She hasn't replied!

she organized my mates transport to swampy on the 6th april and if there had been anything for him to moan about to me he would have done it !

Can you remind me what her charges are for going to and from swampy.

I have known this massage girl for many years but now she has her own taxi (Honda HR-V) and  does runs to and from Swampy. While she is in Pattaya she normally comes and gives me a massage and i suggested to her that she lets the taxi customers know that while in Pattaya she is available for a massage. However she is not quite sure.

Her prices i think seem high  1500 from Swampy and 1300 from Pattaya but she says her car uses petrol and not cheaper Liquid gas. She is a good careful driver and drove me round Pattaya yesterday. She might come down in price. I suggested that she phones Meow who might put some work in her way. She obviously has an 'agent ' in BKK,

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

900 pattaya to swampy

1000 swampy to pattaya.

but i think that's great value for the car park, distance, time and tolls (60 E/W ) and give the drivers a decent tip. a LD in  a gogo is around 150 bht these days which people pay without batting an eye and how long does that last?

not an hour and a half or plus that is for sure

i have done the job in the uk and it is not as easy as you think and waiting for passengers tied up in immigration and baggage claim is very very tedious.

meow and her drivers do a great job but i would not put up with somebody sms on the phone and not say fuck all both to the somchai and meow.

Edited by striderman