IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

Emailed Meow earlier today for booking return trip to Swampy next week. 10 minutes later email all sorted 1000 Baht

Have already booked her for my return early March

No problems with Meow here either.  Safe, simple, cheap with none of the usual concerns or annoyances.  Maybe you can undercut her fee if you really work at it, but you'd probably be riding in a beat up jalopy driven by a maniac.  I'd rather just spend the 1k instead.

Used Meow again last trip spot on as usual even had Meow herself drive me back to the airport. No hesitation to recommend

• Like 2

I've been using Meow for the last 3 years, I usually get Meow drive on the the Bkk to Pattaya route which has always been a safe and trouble free experience.

On the Pattaya to Bkk route usually get one of the male drivers which has always been fine except the last trip which left me a bit uncomfortable.

1st off he wanted to take a photo of me saying his boss wanted photo records of customers which I'd never heard of before ( has anyone else had this?) Then asked a few times if I wanted to stop on route for drink or breakfast. Each time I said no, that I just wanted to get to the airport.

Played with his phone messaging and phone calls even tho I asked him not to.

Emailed Meow when I got home about this but never heard back

No issues here, I changed from Mr T to her some years ago . In all my trips I have only had her as the driver once.

Only annoyance is dropping in for a gas top up on occasion. It's only a very mild annoyance because I am impatient to get to my accommodation :) but this used to happen with Mr T's drivers as well.

I used Mr T before no problems

has Meow got web page or Facebook page

I don't think she has a web site.

I have contacted her by email and have gotten quick reply.

When I sent her a email, I had to remind myself of the 12 hour time difference when and when to expect her reply.

[email protected]

LeoTex

• Like 2

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

used Meow as usual pattaya to swampy last thursday.

last couple of times i have been giving a bit of extra time in case of hold ups so ordered for 14.00 with a swampy dep time of 18 05.

as per usual Meow was early at 13 45 and i was ready waiting.

got held up on the motorway due to resurfacing  for 57 mins, still got to swampy for about 16 10 so no worries.

but whoever is your chosen firm or driver make sure you build in some flexible time in case of problems on route

• Like 3

got picked up from swampy last night by a meow driver.

good car, good driver and sent her a thank you sms after arrival in pattaya to that effect.

• 4 weeks later...

Booked meow for my june trip will let you guy know how i go

she must be branching out, i saw this at a stall in the wat chaimongkron fair today

april 3 033 (Custom).JPG

Edited by striderman

1 hour ago, striderman said:

she must be branching out, i saw this at a stall in the wa chaimongkron fair today

april 3 033 (Custom).JPG

Yes shes been popular for some time!

RT056A_Charlie_Says_grande.jpg

Edited by vimto66

• 1 month later...

Has anyone used Meows service recently?

Would be interested in some reviews please.

I used her again last month. One of her drivers picked me and the wife from the airport. Safe driving all the way to the hotel.

The wife was due to go back home a week before me. I usually use Nam when the wife goes back alone but I found out that Nam wasn't working over the Songkran period. So I email Meow to ask if she can arrange a female driver. No problem. she says. And she turns up herself on that day to drive the wife to the airport.

I could not be happier with her service. Using her again next month

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, sadisfied said:

I used her again last month. One of her drivers picked me and the wife from the airport. Safe driving all the way to the hotel.

The wife was due to go back home a week before me. I usually use Nam when the wife goes back alone but I found out that Nam wasn't working over the Songkran period. So I email Meow to ask if she can arrange a female driver. No problem. she says. And she turns up herself on that day to drive the wife to the airport.

I could not be happier with her service. Using her again next month

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2017 at 10:09 PM, tlcwaterfall said:

Has anyone used Meows service recently?

Would be interested in some reviews please.

i had 1 driver to take me to swampy early may and i had another driver to bring me back to pattaya last week. no problems both good drivers. i always send her an SMS with a rating after each trip unless she did it herself. never had to send her a negative one.

• Like 2

I had meow pick me up from the airport today I emailed her a month before and go to reply within the 24 hours. I sent a confirmation email a few days before my arrival and she sent one back confirming to pick up. A very good ride from the airport slept most of the way. Will recommend her and use her services again.

Used Meows service twice so far this month.

Different drivers both times.

Both drivers were excellent and drove very safely.

Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

Very good service from Jomtiem to the airport a couple of weeks ago.

Good smooth ride,was picked up on time at 5.30am in a Toyota exec car,not standard sedan,and safe male driver all for 1000 baht.

Recommended.

Used Meow for the first time early June from Don Muang to Pattaya. Driver was great, nice relaxed trip for me and the lady.
I'll be using meows service again next time for sure

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 1 month later...

Pattaya to Bangkok Monday return trip today 1100 baht each way. Agree with previous posters excellent service. Meow on Monday and some guy back today. He told me he had dropped off some people at the Airport before picking me up. Reliable and safe. Excellent value.