IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

we have booked meow twice in july,i emailed her yesterday and she promised me and my partner no crazy drivers.:D

• 4 weeks later...

I suppose that after about 12-15 trips I will de-meow myself, as it really has become a crapshoot as to the service I have gotten. Last time I had the trifecta- driver not at the pickup point on time, driver needed to stop for gas midway, and driver watched the world cup on his iphone throughout the trip. On the plus side, it was a nice vehicle (which on more than one occasion hasn't been the case).

Anyway, chances are the results will be similar with the next 'middleman', but it really has been 50/50 on whether or not the quality of service has been good the last few trips.

• 3 months later...

dropped at the airport couple of weeks ago by meow herself and collected last night by one of her drivers. everything great as per usual. door of the plane to the condo in exactly 2 hrs, helped by my 2 bags coming off a 777 and onto the belt in positions number 2 and number 15 . touch !

Used Meow on a very recent trip contacting her on What's app from the UK to make the booking, everything was fine would use her service again.

• 1 month later...

can someone give me the contact details for Meow .....my email address doesnt work ....might be useing the wrong one

• 4 weeks later...

I've used them for a few years now and could not fault them, always a quick reply to my e-mails and even on my last flight when the plane was delayed for a few hours the driver was still there waiting for me.

• 2 weeks later...

picked up from swampy yesterday evening and delivered safely to south pattaya an hour and a quarter later. great service.

On 12/11/2018 at 07:18, striderman said:

dropped at the airport couple of weeks ago by meow herself and collected last night by one of her drivers. everything great as per usual. door of the plane to the condo in exactly 2 hrs, helped by my 2 bags coming off a 777 and onto the belt in positions number 2 and number 15 . touch !

beat the bags score last night. bags 1 and 4 on the baggage belt. i'll never do better than that

12 hours ago, striderman said:

beat the bags score last night. bags 1 and 4 on the baggage belt. i'll never do better than that

I have had 1 and 2 a few times with the 'priority' tag the airlines puts on my luggage.

I have also had none and none which is worse than last and last.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

• 3 weeks later...

All good again with Meow on our trip last month. She arranged for a van to pick us (four of us with loads of luggage) up from our Bangkok hotel to Pattaya and a few days later from Pattaya to BKK Airport. Will definitely contact her again for my next trip

• 2 weeks later...

Used Meow last month a few times. Good as always. Nice cars, good drivers. Pattaya to swampy 1 hour 15 minutes at 5 am. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/04/2019 at 06:56, mauldid said:

Hi,

Does Meow have a Line account?

Thanks!

Meow 0859 3444 75

• Like 2

Suomi-no country for white man

I had an 0815 flight out of Swampy the other day and booked for 0530. This was a bit stupid on my part but I knew if I checked in by 07:00 I would probably get on the plane. Soi 5 near beach road pick up. 

Got to the airport at 0640 and made my flight..... Just! The driver was excellent. Never went over 110 km an hour. The car was a brand new SUV. Excellent stuff!

whichever service you use you have to allow for possible traffic delays on route. for an 08 15 departure i would have ordered an  04 15 timed pick up.

Yup which is why i said it  was stupid on my part. Probably wanted to miss the flight but made it. Lol

• 1 month later...

used the service last week pattaya to swampy. everything good...............as usual

perfect pick up from swampy last night and a safe reduced pace trip to pattaya as heavy rain for most of the journey.

• 3 months later...

used meow service early last week pattaya to swampy. i have also arranged 3 x 2 trips for mates in the last couple of months. no problems to report

On 14/09/2019 at 17:53, striderman said:

used meow service early last week pattaya to swampy. i have also arranged 3 x 2 trips for mates in the last couple of months. no problems to report

pick up the other night from swampy. all good.

Just now, eoj said:

How early do I need to make an reservation for pickup.thanks J

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

myself i do it 3/4 days ahead. whichever taxi firm you book always make sure you get the correct day of arrival. sounds obvious but it can be easy to get it wrong