Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

Just had my first Meow Taxi Nana to Pattaya ordered for 1300 I checked out about 1230 sat down and there he was did mention I had 2 large suitcases to Meow very small boot but one went in front no problem. Very good driver could tell he was reacting to traffic ahead in case they pulled out all other driver's I have had in taxis to/from Pattaya have been women he was the safest.

Just had another great, safe, on-time ride from Pattaya to Bangkok.  Meow’s driver arrived early at my Pattaya condo, and I met him in the lobby at the stipulated time.  Very nice new car with good AC for the ride.  Driver did not speed and was a safe driver.  So far, I have been very satisfied with Meow's services and I have never had any problems with Meow drivers, so I plan to use her services again in the future.

Same with me yesterday. Guy with white Ford box shape mini SUV. Left VT6 at 10am, arrive Silom Road hotel 12:15. Driver definitely earned a good tip.

FWIW, I used Mr. Keak a few days ago, as I have him in my Line contacts. They charge quite a bit more, and driver not as good. 

I am glad you posted your good experience as it reminded me I should write to Meow as I usually do to mention the good service.

TGOEA

cleared the airport process from leaving plane to climbing in meow sourced taxi in 38 mins.

noted time i got in the large toyota as 18 38. got me to south pattaya at exactly 20 08.........................90 mins transit and 2 hrs 8 mins since leaving plane door. perfect, and no dramas on route

Used meows service up and back from swampy to patts can not fault her service at all. From the prompt email reply to the driver all was good and will definitely use again.

• 1 month later...

At 1.00pm i sent an email booking a taxi for 4th Jan for Patttaya to Airport. I sent a reminder at 6.00pm I havent heard back yet. Is that normal?.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

16 minutes ago, Billyboy294 said:

At 1.00pm i sent an email booking a taxi for 4th Jan for Patttaya to Airport. I sent a reminder at 6.00pm I havent heard back yet. Is that normal?.

patience young sir

I've used Meow about 6 times now, the latest vehicle was almost new. Always had good service but not once has it been a female driver.

10 hours ago, Billyboy294 said:

10 hours ago, striderman said:

patience young sir

I opened my email just now and have confirmation from Meow. Price to Airport still 1000 baht.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I found them to be great on my trip a few weeks ago - waiting where they said, on time & safe driving.

I will definitely use them again.

keep in mind, this is the height of high season, your booking is for one week from now. If she is dealing with a lot of bookings, she may have seen your date, and simply decided to deal with more urgent ones first.

• Like 1

The wait times for these drivers can be in the hours, not only due to flights being delayed but also the time between a scheduled drop off and a scheduled pick up.  They pretty much need to have a customer both going and coming.  A few times with Mr T I traveled in a mini van which costs more than a car but was only charged the car price as customers on the other end booked a van and it would be foolish to drive it only one way with a customer.  Also when figuring the cost for the drivers, besides fuel they are paying tolls and parking.

12 hours ago, usexpat46 said:

Also when figuring the cost for the drivers, besides fuel they are paying tolls and parking.

and interest, when it is a car bought on credit, and depreciation, and tyres, repairs, insurance, an occasional fine......

The margins for an owner driver aren't very high, a tip is much appreciated if you are happy with the service.

• Like 1

Using Meow once again for my return tomorrow morning, as usual LINE with details and all confirmed within the hour still currently 1000baht but she did mention till the new tolls open so I guess there be an increase across all operators once these new tolls open up

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2018 at 14:37, spider0064 said:

Using Meow once again for my return tomorrow morning, as usual LINE with details and all confirmed within the hour still currently 1000baht but she did mention till the new tolls open so I guess there be an increase across all operators once these new tolls open up

i think the new tolls go live in april.

arrived last night met my Meow sourced driver and he got me to south pattaya in about 1hr 25 mins.

under 2 hrs total from exiting the plane at 19 30 to arrival at pattaya at 21 20.

still 1000 bht last night. good car. good driver, he got 200 tip.

I have used Meow's service for my previous three trips and will book with her again for my 4th.

No issues, no hassle, no complaints.

• 4 weeks later...

Once again , Used Meow twice this trip..... first from Nana to Pattaya ( 1200B ) and then from Pattaya to BKK ( 1000 B )

Both times driver was on time, actually a little early , conservative driver, nice Camry both times. ..... no reason for me to use anyone else.

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

meow arranged the pick up of soi7 aka as the american in Babydolls on the 22nd. no problems other than his wait at immigration late late evening

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 15:27, socrates said:

!!!!!!Announcement!!!!!!!

As of April - Meow now charges 1100 for Airport runs

New Toll Charges apparently

Make sure you ask for a Camry in all cases - still worth it at that price for that level of car

Yes, another toll booth added to Highway 7. :-) And as low as her price point already is, can't really expect her to eat the cost of that new toll charge. She's still a great value IMO. I've been using her exclusively for years. 

Quick reminder guys. Thread is regarding Meow, if you wish to recommend/promote other taxi services you are free to do so - in another thread.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

14 hours ago, Garzan said:

Yes, another toll booth added to Highway 7. :-) And as low as her price point already is, can't really expect her to eat the cost of that new toll charge. She's still a great value IMO. I've been using her exclusively for years. 

Opening after Sonkran.....proposed extra 45 baht charge per vehicle only :Oops1:

• 3 weeks later...

she just handled the airport runs both ways for a mate who fled for  songkran. no problems E/W.