Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

Pattaya to Bangkok on Sunday morning. I emailed her on Saturday and get a reply in 5 minutes, with a quote of 1100 baht. The driver was 5 minutes early to my hotel, and he was pleasant, nice guy, just a little reckless driving but nothing that I can't handle. Recommended !

the little lady herself picked me up from south pattaya about 2 weeks ago at 05 00. had me at he airport in 1 hr 15 mins........but you cannot take that as a promise it's still important to allow for accidents/weather/heavy traffic when catching a flight, whichever taxi service you use. came back tonight with a Meow driver 1 hr 25 mins swampy car park to door. no dramas.

• 4 weeks later...

I have used Meow taxi about a dozen times. Used to get Meow herself, which was nice because the car was very good. Lately though the service is not anywhere near what it used to be, and I have been getting some pretty low quality vehicles to ride in, not even as nice as the regular taxi minivans.

Last trip, I was met at the scheduled time, but then the driver popped into 7-11 and grabbed a sandwich and a red bull, and I had to wait inside a hot, rather old minivan while he finished his sandwich and drink, and then also wait for him to smoke a cigarette.

On the trip back to Bkk, I was driven in some sort of sedan with seemingly no shock absorbers. A very bumpy, uncomfortable ride - much worse than the regular taxis.

I may just stick with using Meow because the main thing is that the driver has always been at the meeting point on time awaiting my arrival, and I almost always arrive in the middle of the night. I may try another service, but it probably wouldnt matter - I guess Meow taxi is pretty much the same as using Mr T or any other outfit, and its  just a crapshoot as to whether you will be driven in a nice car or not.

Meow picked me up with a new car she is test driving. Pleasant ride.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Another good experience with Meow services.  Meow’s driver was waiting for me at Gate 3 shortly after midnight and he drove safely in the heavy rain from Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya.

Yes, just used Meeow again. Used her cars extensively over the last 3 weeks 100% reliable. Outstanding service.

To enquire or book is this through email only or does Meow use LINE for bookings, also what's the fare now from swampy to pattaya ?

1 hour ago, spider0064 said:

To enquire or book is this through email only or does Meow use LINE for bookings, also what's the fare now from swampy to pattaya ?

Both.... she responds to emails and LINE.   I used her twice recently .  Airport ( BKK) to Pattaya 1000B , same Pattaya back to BKK.

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

sent her a text yesterday got a confirmation back just over an hour later

thanks for the info guys

• Like 2

I was supposed to review my experience last year november. I get the Holiday blues quite bad and don't go Thai every year but as I'm planning March next year In lurking again.

Anyway I organised a large vehicle with Meow it was me and two friends with Luggage. Very quick and professional response from Meow sorted out the time for pickup etc.

Arrive and found our driver who was a man who spoke slight English however it really didnt bother me as I was riding shotgun both my mates were sleeping so it let me just relax and enjoy the drive. He was a safe driver and at no point did it feel unsafe. When we arrived in Patts he needed a bit of guidence to April Suites (which is a bitch to find). He unloaded our luggage and earned a tip in my opinion.

On the way back to Bangkok again comms to Meow over email were excellent. Again another male driver who got us to our hotel in Bangkok safe and sound.

I know Meow is marketed as a female only establishment but to be honest even if its Male im sure you will get a safe drive ill be using it next year

• Like 1

Young guy was waiting for me at gate 3 the drive to Pattaya took 90 with no problems,  did notice the speedometer didn't work 

On 22/10/2017 at 11:14, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Yes, just used Meeow again. Used her cars extensively over the last 3 weeks 100% reliable. Outstanding service.

Booked to pick me up on Monday for the first time, emailed and had a quick reply so all looking good so far and my well use same service for a couple of other airport trips while I'm there this trip.

• Like 2

On 10/24/2017 at 20:57, Sylver said:

I know Meow is marketed as a female only establishment but to be honest even if its Male im sure you will get a safe drive ill be using it next year

I never saw where she advertised or inferred that all her drivers are female.  

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

I probably either got this link from another thread or something but there was some stuff on here about female drivers being "better" :wacko:

7 hours ago, Sylver said:

I probably either got this link from another thread or something but there was some stuff on here about female drivers being "better" :wacko:

I suspect there is a generic stereotype for women drivers not to pretend they are a Gran Prix driver when they're headed down the tollway. I don't worry so much about the gender of the driver, but I usually do include in my message to Meow "no racecar, no play telephone". That usually gets me someone who isn't going to drive like a maniac, or spend the entire trip texting on their telephone, which is far more important to me than whether they sit or stand to pee. 

1 minute ago, Garzan said:

I suspect there is a generic stereotype for women drivers not to pretend they are a Gran Prix driver when they're headed down the tollway. I don't worry so much about the gender of the driver, but I usually do include in my message to Meow "no racecar, no play telephone". That usually gets me someone who isn't going to drive like a maniac, or spend the entire trip texting on their telephone, which is far more important to me than whether they sit or stand to pee. 

I usually specify 'silicone tits and tatts'.   I don't think it has any bearing on driving safety, but still worth a try.

Use Meow extensively but the guy that picked us up earlier this week was doing 150 kph way too quick in my book. Twice I told him to slow but he soon speeded up again. Am not going to piss in his rice bowl by emailing meow over it (should I ??) but its back to Mr T for us who frankly in over a 100 bookings never let us down once

Edited by OmarB

Does anyone have meow's rates for taxi to and from Swampy Airport to Pattaya

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

1 minute ago, OoJohnnyoO said:
1 hour ago, Billyboy294 said:

Thanks for reply. Is it the same for Swampy to Pattaya?

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Thanks for reply. Is it the same for Swampy to Pattaya?
Yeah, 1k each way.

Like others, DMK is more, 1200(?) iirc.

3 hours ago, OmarB said:

Use Meow extensively but the guy that picked us up earlier this week was doing 150 kph way too quick in my book. Twice I told him to slow but he soon speeded up again. Am not going to piss in his rice bowl by emailing meow over it (should I ??) but its back to Mr T for us who frankly in over a 100 bookings never let us down once

I'd email Meow about him so that she can stop using him.

5 hours ago, Billyboy294 said:

1000bht each way

Have used the servants few times in last few weeks, very efficient,  recommended! 

14 hours ago, gazman said:

I'd email Meow about him so that she can stop using him.

Ok have just done that. Have asked her to protect my identity as whilst I'm not that bothered always a chance of retribution further down the line hence not wanting to piss on his rice bowl.  We can be pretty certain he drives at that speed most of the time so unlikely he'll know who it was.  Not only that but on the phone all the time plus the undertaking seriously dangerous