IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

as an alternative gents you should try this one

very reliable most of the time works with her sister as well and is never late communicates well and a pleasure to drive with.

Cheap as well 1000baht to and from swampy

cant go wrong with her for sure

001_zps5v1cdxwz.jpg

she even has a mini bus available for larger groups or loads of lugage as you can see

S__10068011_zpsg2lzb05f.jpg

Looks good....Does she has service from don mueang to Pattaya

yes sir she does.

For longer travels she most of the time doubles up with her sister I believe so they switch each other regularly if needed.

Not sure about pricing to Don MUang but contact her and ask her. She is very active on her LINE account and replies very fast most of the time there.

I also knows she does local tours like trips to NOng Nooch and so on and waits for you and brings you other places she does that for 18baht a day I think she said

i will certainly give this lady a try for my next year trip,thanks.

... she does that for 18baht a day I think she said

That's cheap ...  :WinkGrin1: . 

I went with Meow again for my BKK Airport to Pattaya ride on 3 Sep and got a guy who drove safely throughout.

Pity I didn't get the 140 km/h stuntmen on this occasion though as I was battling the shits almost the whole way to Pattaya. Never been so happy to reach the hotel ... dropped my passport and booking printout at reception before doing a gingerly walk to the lobby toilets

Sent from my awesome LG G4 using Tapatalk

I went with Meow again for my BKK Airport to Pattaya ride on 3 Sep and got a guy who drove safely throughout.

Pity I didn't get the 140 km/h stuntmen on this occasion though as I was battling the shits almost the whole way to Pattaya. Never been so happy to reach the hotel ... dropped my passport and booking printout at reception before doing a gingerly walk to the lobby toilets

Sent from my awesome LG G4 using Tapatalk

I've gotten the racecar drivers in the past, but not since I've made a point of telling Meow during booking, "no racecar, no FB, Line, play telephone while driving" It'd be nice if I didn't have to mention all that during booking, but whatever. Since I've started doing that, I haven't had another problem. 

Besides, I fly in and out of Don Mueang, and Meow is the most reasonable fare I've found.

• Like 2

Last time I've got (BKK to Patts) :

- young cunt

- stop for gas

- Facebook, Line addict

- 140/150 speed

- doesn't speak any English

Fcuk Meow :Finger5:

CAT02.gif

:SoWhat1:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

yes sir she does.

For longer travels she most of the time doubles up with her sister I believe so they switch each other regularly if needed.

Not sure about pricing to Don MUang but contact her and ask her. She is very active on her LINE account and replies very fast most of the time there.

I also knows she does local tours like trips to NOng Nooch and so on and waits for you and brings you other places she does that for 18baht a day I think she said

Sounds Good. Thank You for the information

001_zps5v1cdxwz.jpg

I second this recommendation!  After a couple of late pickups from Meow I tried this lady (Ann).  Both my flight into BKK and my flight home were messed up and I had to change my pickup times and she was easy to communicate with, good English, and no problem adjusting.  Clean comfortable car and both her and her sister are sane drivers.  Cute too!

• 3 weeks later...

This is the 2nd time I used Meow's service from Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya at midnight. As prearranged, I arrived at 11pm, but I waited 1 hr before entering Thailand for VISA purposes, and the driver was waiting for me with my name on a sign at gate 3. 

The driver was an older male with a nice clean sedan and was a good safe driver.  He did not speed and made one stop along the way, but I did not mind since he indicated that he had waited for 1.5 hrs at Suvarnabhumi for me. I was tired after my long flight from the USA, but in no rush to get to Pattaya. 

Meow’s service was 1000 baht including tolls, and I was completely satisfied and I plan to use Meow again for my trip from Pattaya to Bangkok in 30 days.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

as an alternative gents you should try this one - Miss Ungkhana

Cheap as well 1000baht [/url]

I wrote her for transport on the 7th of November and she quoted me 1200 baht from BKK to Patts. I am coming alone. I don't know why she raised her rates but that is what she quoted me.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Edited by doug

I asked Miss Ungkhana about the price increase and she said that she was picking me up in a mini van and if I would rather she could use a small car instead and give me the 1000 baht price. She was quick to reply and I will be using her for my transport in the small car! Thank you Shipslife for the tip on her.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Edited by doug

Personally I would rather be in a Camry for 1000 baht - plus if there was an accident - which can happen I would be much safer than being in a small car

Using Meow is a no brainer just make sure you stipulate Camry on your messages to her

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

re-found another great service between Bkk and Pattaya

Used her before long time ago but lost her contacts for some reason.

Speaks English perfect so very easy to have a conversation with and not only the regular "hello where you come from" she seem a very inteligent woman and I never saw her touch her phone once. Drives very sensible and again the conversation she can have makes that truip look so much shorter.

Has a nice big and comfortable car and can easily get a minibus as she stated.

Anyway for me she is the new number 1 on the block.

Have her card now so cant loose it anymore and share it here so when lost I just come back here and find it lol.

You cant go wrong with Angie.

Tell her the Belgian guy posted her details as I mentioned to her would post on some forum for her.

001_zpsqwbo99la.jpg

Edited by shipslife

Got Meow in my line contacts. She responds usually within twenty mins sometimes faster. Booked the other day for my end of year trip.

meow took me to the airport herself early november and had a thai bloke pick me up on arrival back. very polite and careful driver in a toyota people carrier, no phone use, no stopping for fuel, perfect trip.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I would rather be in a Camry for 1000 baht - plus if there was an accident - which can happen I would be much safer than being in a small car

Using Meow is a no brainer just make sure you stipulate Camry on your messages to her

Using Meow New Years Day.....Mr T said no service and I emailed Meow who said no problem. Answered Email within 20 minutes

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Meow all good yesterday. waiting at Gate 3......

Young guy driving lovely motor put it at 110 kms and sat there all the way down..... Didnt speak a word other thank you very much Sir when I lobbed him the 200 tip.

I'd use again for sure. 1000 Baht inclusive tolls

Edited by Harvey707

• 2 weeks later...

Meow still ok. Airport - Pattaya 1,000 baht.

Pattaya  - Bangkok Wireless Rd. 1,000 baht. ( was expecting 1,200. )

How much do you guys tip the fares? 

i tip 300..................but i did the same job in uk for 6.5 years and it's not as easy as people think and involves a lot of hours.

works out at about 2 LD's these days

as a by the way events put me in bkk yesterday ...............bus up and shared taxi back in the evening.

thai male taxi driver and just about ok but much more stressful than a trip with Meow

• 2 weeks later...

Just used Meow twice - from Bangkok to Pattaya and return to Bangkok.

1200 Baht each way.

Excellent service all around.