Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

This year, I booked Meow Taxi incoming (BKK to Pattaya) four days prior to arrival; and outgoing (Pattaya to Bangkok) two days prior to leaving.  No problem.

I'd say 4-7 days prior to arriving would be good.

Book it early and remind her a week beforehand. I'm sure she appreciates it when she can plan ahead.

Used Meow my last two trips, very happy with the service, will most likely use in the future.

Took a Meow Taxi from Pattaya to Bangkok (lower Sukhumvit) yesterday.

Had a phone call from the driver (male) about ten minutes prior to pickup time to verify I was ready.

Driver arrived exactly on time (12 noon) in a clean car and we were on our way. Decent English conversation skill.

Took approximately 2 1/2 hours of travel time, to include fuel fillup outside of Pattaya (which I said was okay as I was not in a hurry) and toilet stop at the Chachoengsao rest area (at my request).

Driver was safe and did not exceed speed limits, had no problems getting to destination (ended up taking the usual route off the tollway onto Rama IX/Asoke Road and down Suk Soi 3).

1100 baht total with tolls included.

:ThumbUp6:

• 2 weeks later...

just a little endorsement for meow,great service both ways,to and from pattaya,(airport)job,very reliable and safe,thanks meow.

Another endorsement for Meow. Timely service, clean cars, good price, safe driving, fast email responses. Used to fro Bangkok airport and Pattaya.

Will use her service next month too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Booked meow my last 3 trips from Bkk to Patts and will have to start using her for the return journeys too, if i can at short notice, as the last 2 journeys had me somewhat nervous.

First taxi booked and paid for at a stand was nothing like i was told or shown, it was an orange taxi no rear seat belts, somewhat smelly / musty, an Indian driver who charged his car battery for 20 minutes leaving me standing around whilst the rain was torrential under a corrugated roof and still was speeding despite the rapidly flooding road. The second booked by my hotel, overpriced, lovely car, a driver who had his tablet perched in front of his speedometer whilst listening to Thai music and weaving in and out of traffic for no good reason.

The above negative experiences are NOT with Meow. Just want to point this out.

I'm using her services next week. And probably a few times after the initial arrival as well.

Hi hatguy, if clarity is needed about my last post i will say it clearly, always receive great service from Meow, will be booking her again for my September trip. In fact my last visit the driver was really patient with me.

I had used a printout off of Booking.com which showed Robins Nest in Bukhao being in the wrong place (I actually complained to Booking.com about this and they have since corrected the map), i was quite embarrassed at the time (was staying next door but one, at Nemos, but figured robins nest would be easier to spot)

I simply expressed how going back to BKK airport from Pattaya using sources other than the esteemed Meow, i.e taxi booked by hotel and taxi booked from taxi stand  was a less than desirable process in comparison.

Hi hatguy, if clarity is needed about my last post i will say it clearly, always receive great service from Meow, will be booking her again for my September trip. In fact my last visit the driver was really patient with me.

I had used a printout off of Booking.com which showed Robins Nest in Bukhao being in the wrong place (I actually complained to Booking.com about this and they have since corrected the map), i was quite embarrassed at the time (was staying next door but one, at Nemos, but figured robins nest would be easier to spot)

I simply expressed how going back to BKK airport from Pattaya using sources other than the esteemed Meow, i.e taxi booked by hotel and taxi booked from taxi stand was a less than desirable process in comparison.

No worries. And no offence intended. I just wanted to clarify the problems as not with Meow.

Booked meow taxi by email pick up 9 th July all went well was picked up by ann taxi service no problem, good journey to pattaya ann tells me they all work together and share customers when busy , good business sense I know. Arrived ok asked ann if I need book with meow for return 19 July. She said no problem she will do , she took all details phoned hotel the day before departure to confirm . But never showed up . Panic stations then phone meow she had no knowledge of this eventually sent car and just got airport in time , seems there customer sharing needs a little work but would use her again

Booked meow taxi by email pick up 9 th July all went well was picked up by ann taxi service no problem, good journey to pattaya ann tells me they all work together and share customers when busy , good business sense I know. Arrived ok asked ann if I need book with meow for return 19 July. She said no problem she will do , she took all details phoned hotel the day before departure to confirm . But never showed up . Panic stations then phone meow she had no knowledge of this eventually sent car and just got airport in time , seems there customer sharing needs a little work but would use her again

Lesson is do not bypass or book unless its with Meow - let her do the sharing

• Like 2

NIGHTMARE TAXI  -  recently got a taxi from airport to patts 1500 baht  i couldnt get one for less ,  gone are the days you flag one down at airport for 1000 baht.

anyway he went like a snail along motorway and then pulled in half way there to get LPG ( 50 minute wait )   eventually got back onto motorway ,  got into pattaya klang and he hit an old girl knocking her off her bike into and damaging a couple of cars.  cops came and questioning him and the old girl.

i handed him 1000 baht and told him to fuck off when he told me fare was 1500. 

this is not a joke btw

Just want point out guys u am in no way slagging meow off she came good for me and I agree with Socrates

NIGHTMARE TAXI  -  recently got a taxi from airport to patts 1500 baht  i couldnt get one for less ,  gone are the days you flag one down at airport for 1000 baht.

anyway he went like a snail along motorway and then pulled in half way there to get LPG ( 50 minute wait )   eventually got back onto motorway ,  got into pattaya klang and he hit an old girl knocking her off her bike into and damaging a couple of cars.  cops came and questioning him and the old girl.

this is not a joke btw

Personally , I would never take a taxi ( meter ) from the airport to Pattaya. If I can't book ahead with one of the reliable car services , of which there are many , I would either take one of the busses or spring for a limo.....those meter taxis are so variable in quality...I had one from BKK to Nana which had virtually no clutch and was prone to stalling at idle. You learned a lesson.

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

NIGHTMARE TAXI - recently got a taxi from airport to patts 1500 baht i couldnt get one for less , gone are the days you flag one down at airport for 1000 baht.

anyway he went like a snail along motorway and then pulled in half way there to get LPG ( 50 minute wait ) eventually got back onto motorway , got into pattaya klang and he hit an old girl knocking her off her bike into and damaging a couple of cars. cops came and questioning him and the old girl.

this is not a joke btw

That's terrible. Hope your holiday got better.

NIGHTMARE TAXI

Yep, another example story for why people should prebook with Meow or another lady taxi from Pattaya, instead of getting a random taxi at the airport.

2502683475_c97107eed2_z.jpg

MEOW TAXI   :ThumbUp6:

• Like 2

Used her service to and from Pattaya to Bangkok. Her service was on time and at a great price. Picked me up in a Toyota camry and had a very nice conversation with Meow during the trip. I will definitely use her service again A+ thanks Meow!

• 2 weeks later...

I would recommend Meow.

Very good service!

Used her service from Bangkok to Pattaya.

From Pattaya to BKK airport (male driver).

great service.....the young lady drove me to pattaya last time....the time before was one of her other drivers .....the young lady everytime...