IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

Never even got a reply, nice way to treat customers who are responsible for getting you business. Just hope she turns up on Wednesday.

How did you contact her? Maybe something went wrong and she didn't get your mail or whatever... 

I have just had a confirmed reply from the lovely Meow,  took a couple of days to come but it came all the same 1000 and 900 same as Mr T.

Good luck to the little lady I hope she does well.

Does she let you Smoke in the Car ?

This is why i don't really worry if they stop for gas.. can get out have a smoke and a piss  :GoldenSmile1:

and for those that don't get a immediate reply don't panic.. she will get back to you. just sometimes takes a couple of days.. and if you are in a rush then just phone

Edited by neo1011

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I emailed Meow on Monday to book my pick up from BKK to Patts, but havent heard from her....

Used her taxi service myself on 22nd April from Suva to Jomtien,

It was a man this time (sigh) and another Vettel wannabe in his minivan, 75 mins from the airport to Sukhumvit Road, 1100 thb including tip. I would say it was about the same experience as my last trip using PT taxis. Scary but rapid.

I am rapidly becoming a liker of the bus service (used it twice on my last trip), more comfortable and I feel no need to pay attention to the roads, not to mention price..

This has happened to me twice where I thought I was booking a girl to drive me sensibly from BKK to Patts or vice versa and got an wannabe F1 pilot with f*ck all english. Anyway of ensuring that you actually get Meow herself or is it just pot luck?

You can never take back ......
  • A moment after it's missed
  • A word after it's said
  • Time after it's been wasted

This has happened to me twice where I thought I was booking a girl to drive me sensibly from BKK to Patts or vice versa and got an wannabe F1 pilot with f*ck all english. Anyway of ensuring that you actually get Meow herself or is it just pot luck?

Tell her you want her in the email

• 1 month later...

she took me from pattaya to swampy last week on a  late evening.

i had warned her when i arrived it would be late and if she wanted to miss that job and send some other somchai no problem, but she took me herself.

as usual an incident free journey reaching swampy in a very good time of 75 mins.

Did end up having to pay the 1200 for her to pick me up from the airport, won't use again

Soiling charge? Always quoted a 1000 and using her again on Monday

Soiling charge? Always quoted a 1000 and using her again on Monday

I requested her Camry and she told me it was 1200. Takes the piss, especially considering the amount of customers I have got her off starting this thread.

I have used her several times including today. 1000 baht her car but a different driver this time as she is doing the early run tomorrow for joy division the lucky bastard. Anyways driver was good no complaints for her service.

I have used her several times including today. 1000 baht her car but a different driver this time as she is doing the early run tomorrow for joy division the lucky bastard. Anyways driver was good no complaints for her service.

she was due to drive me later in the day but i got shafted by etihad with a switch in flights following heavy fog monday in abu dhabi.

got hold of her from abu d to warn her of new flight number and a delay of 3 hours of arrival.

on landing while still on the Runway she called me to say switch drivers and look for sign at gate 3.

no problem, and the driver was there as promised and he got me to pattaya in a pretty fast time, but not dangerous if i'd been driving i could have done it about the same.

Meow drove me from Pats 7am to Suvarnabumi on Monday the 24th. :-)

Hope to see her again in 3 months... 555

Had her drive me twice and some guy twice. She always replies extremely fast to me and have not had a problem yet

Countdown Clocks

I used Meow on my last trip and the service was amazing. My flight was 2 hours late and driver was happily waiting... took me to get SIM card prior to leaving as well.

Safe driver, comfortable car.. 

Halfway through trip my email (hotmail) shat itself due to unknown reasons and i had to call Meow (luckily i saved her number) and she spoke VERY good english and taxi was at hotel 3:45am as agreed. I will ONLY use meow now.

I used Meow on my last trip and the service was amazing. My flight was 2 hours late and driver was happily waiting... took me to get SIM card prior to leaving as well.

Safe driver, comfortable car..

Halfway through trip my email (hotmail) shat itself due to unknown reasons and i had to call Meow (luckily i saved her number) and she spoke VERY good english and taxi was at hotel 3:45am as agreed. I will ONLY use meow now.[/quote

Same here i will only use meow now as she proved to me she will be there waiting for me even if she did start asking 1200 to Pattaya good service and reliable and safe car is worth the extra 200 to me

• 3 weeks later...

I used Meow thus time around when I arrived on Saturday.

Her driver was waiting for me as arranged and the drive into Pattaya was good.

I will use her on my all my trips

Can certainly recommend!

booked for xmas day pick up...airport -pattaya

replied to email within 48hrs

1000baht include tolls

used her service many times

never had a problem

booked for xmas day pick up...airport -pattaya

replied to email within 48hrs

1000baht include tolls

used her service many times

never had a problem

tolls are included which are 60 bht E/W but for a period over xmas/new year and again near songkran the tolls are always suspended and u fly past  booths.

miow sent a another driver to take my mate to the airport last night, a talking horse. well his name was mr Ed.

turned up early in an almost new toyota. job done