IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

First time using Meow today. Everything went very smoothly despite a 40 minute delay on my part. Got picked up by Meow in person, great car, very clean, very comfortable, good driver also in the rain. Travel time approx 1hr 20mins. Can only recommend.

2014-09-18%2003.12.48.jpg?dl=0

2014-09-18%2004.39.44.jpg?dl=0

Edited by hatcher

i see shaun the sheep is looking ok.

she picked me up wed evening 90 mins transit to south pattaya. no dramas just as it should be

First time using Meow today. Everything went very smoothly despite a 40 minute delay on my part. Got picked up by Meow in person, great car, very clean, very comfortable, good driver also in the rain. Travel time approx 1hr 20mins. Can only recommend.

2014-09-18%2003.12.48.jpg?dl=0

2014-09-18%2004.39.44.jpg?dl=0

I agree with you. Very good driver.

Wonder if she knows about the "Grab Taxi" app. Already rolled out in Bangkok, and beta testing in Pattaya.

Drivers App

Passengers App

I'm looking forward to testing it next time I find myself in Bangkok.

Shock ! Horror !, well not quite...........................................

I have used Meow for quite a while, of course its not always her but never had any issues until.................................

I arrived and was met by a pleasant enough guy at the airport but just as we were approaching Pattaya he took a turn off up to the left..

"Why are we going this way" I asked.

"Need LPG"

So off we went and then joined the fucking queue at the garage, just under 30 minutes later we were back heading for Pattaya.

Being stuck in traffic is not the drivers fault, not having enough gas is.

Next time I book with Meow I will say that the driver must have enough gas and if they dont then get it BEFORE they pick me up, not while I'm in the car.

This is the 1st its been anything other than seamless, never late and never stopped for gas before, nice clean cars and safe drivers + 900 to the airport and 1000 from..

I recommend Meow,s taxi service to anyone but now I'm adding the proviso that when you book tell her the driver must not stop for gas !

Yes, its a very minor irritant but none of us pays for cab to to do anything other than go directly from A to B, not via a petrol station.

I didn't bother to contact her afterwards as it would have been pointless, making the "no stopping for gas" point when booking is far more effective I think to make sure it never happens to any of us again.

• Like 2

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Always good to hear positives and negatives - I concur - I have a standard email that I send Meow - it includes the words - Camry and no stopping for gas/petrol - and I just change the times and dates....

Always good to hear positives and negatives - I concur - I have a standard email that I send Meow - it includes the words - Camry and no stopping for gas/petrol - and I just change the times and dates....

How much do you pay?

I just inquired about booking the Camry from bkk airport to Pattaya and was quoted 1200. Annoyed me a bit because I've probably gained her a few customers from starting this thread.

Could it be possible she thought Don Muang airport instead of swampy?

How much do you pay?

I just inquired about booking the Camry from bkk airport to Pattaya and was quoted 1200. Annoyed me a bit because I've probably gained her a few customers from starting this thread.

I will email her

Just picked me up Sunday morning from the airport

5th time used her company but still yet to be driven

By meow!.

But every driver has been good....

Highly recommend.

She is speaking to the other BM directly about it - she came back to me within an hour

Thanks for response Socrates, I was hoping for clarification on the price BKK to Patts 

I dont like LPG cars.

Every time i have had on the Pattaya - Bkk trip they turn off the highway just outside Pattaya and fill up. On one occassion it took 40 minutes. Since then always took normal cars.

Also boot space is restricted.

Edited by Billyboy294

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I dont like LPG cars.

Every time i have had on the Pattaya - Bkk trip they turn off the highway just outside Pattaya and fill up. On one occassion it took 40 minutes. Since then always took normal cars.

Also boot space is restricted.

no restriction in the boot on the meow camry

She is speaking to the other BM directly about it - she came back to me within an hour

Still haven't heard anything. I know it's only few hundred baht but it's the principle. Don't wanna think I'm getting quoted more than other people.

Still haven't heard anything. I know it's only few hundred baht but it's the principle. Don't wanna think I'm getting quoted more than other people.

PM me your email address as she cannot work out who you are

PM me your email address as she cannot work out who you are

Thanks for the help mate, but it won't let me send you a pm

My email is [email protected] though.

I know it's only 200 baht just don't wanna think I'm getting charged more than others.

Thanks for the help mate, but it won't let me send you a pm

My email is [email protected] though.

I know it's only 200 baht just don't wanna think I'm getting charged more than others.

Forwarded

• 2 weeks later...

i used Meow's taxi service to travel from Patts to the Airport.

She was punctual and professional. I would use her taxi services again.

Thanks to the starter of this thread for the recommendation.

Never even got a reply, nice way to treat customers who are responsible for getting you business. Just hope she turns up on Wednesday.

Never even got a reply, nice way to treat customers who are responsible for getting you business. Just hope she turns up on Wednesday.

That sucks.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I also used Meow's taxi service for my last 2 trips to Patts...Nice cars and drivers were good too.Will use it again in the future.  :GrinNod1:

1519599_10152070077988691_19884103_o.jpg

Edited by Rebell

It's my life, it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just want to live while I'm alive !! (Bon Jovi)

My Cambodia Trip report February 2012

Some filipinas i had mostly for short-time those last 3 years

Bohol Island Trip report September 2011

Unforgotten places : A slideshow of the countries i've been in South-East Asia

Unforgettable people and memories : A slideshow of the nice people i met in South-East Asia