IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

I used her service during my last trip: first class! Car was a recent Camry and spotless. The ride was smooth and the driving very civilized. That's the reason I have stopped using Mr. T services -- drivers who do 140km/h going to Pattaya or the airport does not sit well with me: I'm a passenger on vacation, I don't need that.

I arrived on May 20 and took about 5 minutes to find the male driver who had gone outside for a smoke!

Travel time from airport to my hotel was 90 minutes and the driver drove reasonably well. Car was very clean and  did smell of cigarette smoke. Driver would not allow me to carry the bags and insisted that he 'take care'

I then booked Meow again for a return trip to the airport. She arrived on time, drove very well and was very pleasant to talk to.

Travel time again around 90 minutes.

Car was very clean and this time did not stink of cigarette smoke.

Very happy with the service provided and the price. Would be very happy to book her again.

Seems like a lot of people are using her service, good for her. 

I have used Meow maybe 4 or 5 times in the last year, unfortunately no more for me.

A couple of times ago, at Swampy when I arrived was told she had double booked and I would be sharing the car with another guy. Not that big a deal but she still wanted us both to pay the full price. Hmmm.

Never had her driving, always got her minions, and always drive like they are practicing for a grand prix. So many people here commenting on "safe" drivers, well I haven't had one yet! Not with her of Mr T, who I used to use (stopped using him because of speeding drivers). 

Also last time the driver (young bloke) whacked a guy on a motorbike coming down Tepprasit Rd.... didn't stop, just kept going. The motorbike guy didn't fall, but I did see him stop at the side of the road and start to rub his ankle, obviously in some pain. 

Apart from that, agree with many comments on here about the cleanliness of the cars, no smell of smoke, and Meow always is reasonably prompt with replying to emails and for price you won't find any cheaper. 

I now just get the bus, suits me fine, I KNOW I will not have to worry about the speed of the driver. But would definitely prefer to have a service where 1) I know who is going to be picking me up and 2) That person is a safe, non-speeding, non-running-into-anyone driver. Would even pay one or two hundred extra for that peace of mind. 

im still waiting for my reply from a couple of days ago, still must mean she's busy which is good

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

If you forward me your email address in a pm - I will make sure she responds quickly...

Or you can just wait.

ok mate, i'll hang on a few days incase she's just got stuff on... not going for 4 weeks so no rush

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Had a bad and a good experience with Meows service last week.

From airport was picked up by a young guy. Car was new and spotless. The driving was very bad. he was all over the motorway and flashing everyone doing 140-150. He was a terrible driver. 

When we come to where the road go to Pattaya or Rayong he take the one to Rayong. He say he need gas. When I ask why he don't have enough gas he say not problem just 5 min. He end up not getting gas and have more than enough to go there.

When I complane to Meow about him her answer was "He just need gas before get in Pattaya i think" She don't think it's a problem. She also didn't care about bad driving.

Going back was pick up by an older lady in a SUV. Was 5 min early. Nice car and nice driving.

All in all you can say that Meow is now just another agent. It will be a lottery who your driver is. Same as other agents like mr.T.

No more Meow for me

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

Just bad luck you got a bad driver . I have had them before with Mr T and PT Taxi 

I have used Tans taxis now many times, yes its 1200 but she has never let me down

I have just emailed Ms Meow to book a cab from the airport to my hotel in a few days time.

Hope I haven't left it too late.

I have just emailed Ms Meow to book a cab from the airport to my hotel in a few days time. Hope I haven't left it too late.

well she has at least 1 job picking me up later in the week !

well she has at least 1 job picking me up later in the week !

We might be sharing :D

Had a bad and a good experience with Meows service last week.

From airport was picked up by a young guy. Car was new and spotless. The driving was very bad. he was all over the motorway and flashing everyone doing 140-150. He was a terrible driver. 

When we come to where the road go to Pattaya or Rayong he take the one to Rayong. He say he need gas. When I ask why he don't have enough gas he say not problem just 5 min. He end up not getting gas and have more than enough to go there.

When I complane to Meow about him her answer was "He just need gas before get in Pattaya i think" She don't think it's a problem. She also didn't care about bad driving.

Going back was pick up by an older lady in a SUV. Was 5 min early. Nice car and nice driving.

All in all you can say that Meow is now just another agent. It will be a lottery who your driver is. Same as other agents like mr.T.

No more Meow for me

I've used Mr T many many times and his drivers typically grab gas on the way in or out of Pattaya.  What's the big deal?

I've used Mr T many many times and his drivers typically grab gas on the way in or out of Pattaya.  What's the big deal?

Well I don't take a taxi to go sightseeing. If he needs gas why not get some on the way to Pattaya and not taking a detour?

The biggest problem is still that he didn’t know how to drive a car.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

Well I don't take a taxi to go sightseeing. If he needs gas why not get some on the way to Pattaya and not taking a detour?

The biggest problem is still that he didn’t know how to drive a car.

Next time ask for Meow only

I have used Tans taxis now many times, yes its 1200 but she has never let me down

I have used Tan too but it's the same problem. She will send some other drivers. I have no problem paying more as long as it's a good driver. Tan her self is good and Meow is probaly also good.

Next time ask for Meow only

Good idea. Meow her self or no one

Petrol OK but i dont like waiting 15/20 minutes for gas. On one occassion it took 40 minutes. So now i stick with petrol driven taxis.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Good idea. Meow her self or no one

Of course.

The selling point in booking Meow, is to see the lovely Meow herself.

I ain't booking meow to get some dirty and smelly dude. Isn't that called a bait and switch?

Y'all feel me?

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

No, not really. Her taxi service needs to get me save and comfortable to Pattaya and Meow or her companions do that every time. Get her on Line, then you can see her lovely pic every day.

Well, I never heard back from Ms Meow. I guess I did leave my request til too late :(

I'll just sort a cab from the airport to my BKK hotel when I get there tomorrow, I guess. (I assume this is a straightforward process).

Edited by tsec

Of course.

The selling point in booking Meow, is to see the lovely Meow herself.

I ain't booking meow to get some dirty and smelly dude. Isn't that called a bait and switch?

Y'all feel me?

When  you call Mr T's taxi do you expect it to be Mr T (whatever his actual name is) to be driving?  If so, you are not understanding the business model these "taxi" services are setting up.  It sounds like Meow has been somewhat successful (like Mr T) if she is have to have more drivers than just her now

When  you call Mr T's taxi do you expect it to be Mr T (whatever his actual name is) to be driving?  If so, you are not understanding the business model these "taxi" services are setting up.  It sounds like Meow has been somewhat successful (like Mr T) if she is have to have more drivers than just her now

Seriously? That's your comparison? 

No offense my friend, but your argument doesn't have merit here.

No one books Mr. T based on the looks of his drivers, or to have Mr. T himself drive the taxi.

However, I'm sure some book Meow based on her tantalizing picture and the hopes of having her as the driver.

When you've been stuck on an airplane for hours, what's more welcoming sight than seeing a cutie pie waiting to pick you up at the airport and drive you to Pattaya.

Sure, not everyone cares about such things, but based on some of the seemingly disappointed reactions given by some on this thread when Meow didn't pick them up, some do.

Also, is it just me or have people seem to have lost their sense of humor on this forum lately?

I re-read the first page of this thread and found it amusing that some knights in shining armors were ready to crucify me for asking if Meow was hot. Sheesh!

:GoldenSmile1:

Edited by QuotaMan

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I think its hit or miss with all the taxi companies here in Pattaya. You never know who you will get as a driver or what condition the car is in or if they have enough gas. Have used several companies and have good and minor problems with them all. Weirdest one was a driver with Mr T. He was waiting for me no problem at BKK took an hour to go through immigration and get my luggage. When I got in the car he asked me to lie down in the backseat and cover myself with a blanket till we were about 15 min from the airport then wanted me to sit up front. His car was very old and not in the best shape. This all being said I arrived safe and sound at my hotel and he was a nice guy just weird about that hiding in the back seat thing.

I used Meow's service on a recent trip to Koh Chang, the car was new and the driver was ok in my mind but my TGF had concerns about him being to fidgety.

Edited by simguy_jp

Used Meow from Swampy to Pats and then Pats to Don Mueng - both times she was there ahead of the pickup time and drove quickly and safely to the destination.

No problems with stopping to refuel. (I noticed she arrived 20 minutes early to meet me in Pattaya, waiting up the street so as to arrive "just on time".)

Strongly recommend her - she seemed to be a good person getting by in the world.