Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

Thanks for the review - nice to hear she is prepared if things get busy

This thread has nearly 45,000 views so i would imagine she is going to get very busy this high season..

What does she charge from bkk city centre to Pattaya?

+1 this morning Meow personally took me from patts to don maung for 1200 in her spacious camry. she was on time and a very nice trouble-free 2 hr cruise in. gave her 200 tip as felt her service was great and safe.

and always appreciate a woman using her initiative to get ahead - though she does look nice too

will definitely call her for future trips

her email response was super quick and good english too!

So a female gets a good review of her taxi service and everyone's onboard.

All of a sudden she is bombarded with work and has to quickly look for cars & drivers,sub-contracted. Now its anyones guess who's picking you up, and in what.

Recon Meaw will take it all in her stride, I have known her and been using her taxi service for nearly 6 or 7 years now. She is actually related to Mr T in a Thai way and has steadily worked herself up the ladder and now has either 2 or 3 of her own cars.

I believe she has a Thai husband / boyfriend and used to live just off Soi Yume along between the 2 Big C store on Klang and Second Road.

I dont think she would be interested in anything other than driving customers but then again I have been wrong before.

She is a good safe realiable driver and I have never had any issues with her driving.

The more the cash, the better the gash

Can anyone tell me her arrangement when picking up from Swampy? Does she park up and meet you at arrivals with a sign or is it a case of ringing her when you're ready to be picked up?

Otters-pocket-thong.png

Can anyone tell me her arrangement when picking up from Swampy? Does she park up and meet you at arrivals with a sign or is it a case of ringing her when you're ready to be picked up?

Collects you with a sign where all the other drivers are

Interesting info -- will keep her taxi service in mind for my next trip!

Collects you with a sign where all the other drivers are

Cheers, looks like she's getting a booking from me too.

Otters-pocket-thong.png

Recon Meaw will take it all in her stride, I have known her and been using her taxi service for nearly 6 or 7 years now. She is actually related to Mr T in a Thai way and has steadily worked herself up the ladder and now has either 2 or 3 of her own cars.

I believe she has a Thai husband / boyfriend and used to live just off Soi Yume along between the 2 Big C store on Klang and Second Road.

I dont think she would be interested in anything other than driving customers but then again I have been wrong before.

She is a good safe realiable driver and I have never had any issues with her driving.

Come on now, are you assuming that some of us are actually interested in more than a reliable and safe taxi ride from point A to point B?

We not like that here on PA.

:Whistle:

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Come on now, are you assuming that some of us are actually interested in more than a reliable and safe taxi ride from point A to point B?

We not like that here on PA.

:Whistle:

Speak for your self .

I'm hoping to get a piece of that forbidden fruit ...

Would it be appropriate to give her perfume and chocolate when I arrive?.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

g'day fellas,just wondering how much notice you have to give her .will be needing a taxi on the 9th jan from don muang.gather I should get in earlyi suppose

Used her service at three days notice emailed confirmation next morning.Was meet at door 3 with my name on an A4 sheet by a young man in one of the large Toyotas being used as taxis in Pattaya.This was gold not the blue and yellow ones you see everywhere.He confirmed that most of the pattaya taxi cos work together,and are related in some way.No problems and price as agreed.

Thanks chaiyapoon .appreciate the info.

Used her service at three days notice emailed confirmation next morning.Was meet at door 3 with my name on an A4 sheet by a young man in one of the large Toyotas being used as taxis in Pattaya.This was gold not the blue and yellow ones you see everywhere.He confirmed that most of the pattaya taxi cos work together,and are related in some way.No problems and price as agreed.

Wasn't her personally?

I'd want to specifically request her.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I sent her an email on Tuesday looking for a price from Bangkok city to Pattaya and i received a reply within the hour,only 1100 so i replied that i wanted to book gave my hotel in Bangkok and still no reply maybe shes to busy...

For People who are interested in women drivers ive used http://www.thelimopattaya.com/ a couple of times before and was picked up by a very attractive woman called Eve,i think she also owns the company as shes the one who replys to the emails etc...used her again for my trip anyway...it was booked and confirmed within a few hours.

• 1 month later...

I sent her an email on Tuesday looking for a price from Bangkok city to Pattaya and i received a reply within the hour,only 1100 so i replied that i wanted to book gave my hotel in Bangkok and still no reply maybe shes to busy...

For People who are interested in women drivers ive used http://www.thelimopattaya.com/ a couple of times before and was picked up by a very attractive woman called Eve,i think she also owns the company as shes the one who replys to the emails etc...used her again for my trip anyway...it was booked and confirmed within a few hours.

I use http://www.pttaxiservice.com/ for airport to Pattaya, Pattaya to Ban Pae etc, always on time and safe drivers.

Thanks for the info guys! My regular taxi drivers car is getting a little on the ''old side'' & is a bit small for 3 people plus our luggage.

Will send her an email right now....cheers :Grin3:

used her service 5 times during recent stay

airport pick ups/drop offs

also to and from pattaya to  downtown bangkok

great service,always on time or early and nice clean cars with safe drivers

different drivers every time....including a nice young lady

yet to meet meow...just spoke on phone once...

all bookings were via email

will use again

never seen anyone ask if Mr T's drivers are hot !!!!!!

goodluck to the girl for having the enterprise to run her own business

Safest trip from Patts to the airport I ever had was when Mrs T was a passenger in the front seat. She was going to BKK.

Driver was very very careful.

Nice lady and car, airport pick up 1000 baht direct to Pattaya and 900 back.

She is nice looking but for a taxi service I want a nice car with a good safe driver and she is.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6: