Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

Can be an alternativ for MrT for my upcoming trip in late november.

Or maybe go togheter in the minibus someone?

Arrives at Suvarnabum nov 26 about noon.

Ok. English is not my first language but if i wrote in Swedish not many would understand.

I have sent a mail to Meow and got the confirmation within 15 minutes.

As already mentioned price is THB 1000 all incl. from BKK Int Airport to Pattaya

Just to be clear,does the THB 1000 include tolls, or are those extra.

Edited by vimto66

I noticed this thread yesterday had about 15,000 views and now today its over 25,000 and this was only started 4 days ago!!,id say Meow will be very busy with work thanks to the OP :)

Arriving tomorrow night and have booked this service after the reviews here. Will post how it was on Sunday after my morning boom boom is done and dusted. REALLY REALLY GLAD to be BACK!!

i like the sound of this review,post a photo of her,it will boost her popularity,i will give her a try in march,thanks for the heads up.

I originally asked her to post a pic of her cars and the interiors and one of her and her friends standing next to them

I also advised her to get together a team of female only drivers and set up her own little Empire and I would help promote it on the boards

I have just got her a contract for 4-5 runs a week with a friend of mine - so I hope she can handle the business

Problem is she is a humble girl and scared of stepping on other firms toes - or there might be some pressure on her from them if she becomes too successful

Patts to DM should be 1200 baht :GoldenSmile1:

Sorry mate, I do not agree, it takes close to a 30 - 40 minute drive from DM to Swampy (depending on traffic), let alone the swampy to Pattaya part of the journey, I paid Bt1500 from Patts to DM and that was the standard price i believe.

Hi does her 1000baht fee include pickup from hotel in bangkok to pattaya?

I will be in bangkok ( majestic suite hotel ) for two days before going to pattaya.

Edited by vincent law

Vincent Law

Hi does her 1000baht fee include pickup from hotel in bangkok to pattaya?

I will be in bangkok ( majestic suite hotel ) for two days before going to pattaya.

Only way is to ask her but I would imagine it would be 200 extra due to the traffic situation

Thanks for info

Over 100 visits to the Kingdom

First in 2001 -

TG with me in USA since Nov 2008

Married to her since Jan 2009 .....OOPS Divorce in 2015...NEXT

Thanks for the information, have subscribed to this thread and will try this service for my next trip in 2014!

Booked her for my December trip. She sent confirmation that included a google+ photo. She is smoking hot also.

Edited by flaboy

Booked her for my December trip. She sent confirmation that included a google+ photo. She is smoking hot also.

Behave yourself - we want to be able to continue to use her services - and have no maternity leave issues!!

Behave yourself - we want to be able to continue to use her services - and have no maternity leave issues!!

Amen brother :)

Only way is to ask her but I would imagine it would be 200 extra due to the traffic situation

and the tolls from bkk are more than the 60 bht from swampy to pattaya.

Thanks for info. I have just booked her for my arrival next week. I prefer female drivers, not because they are hot/sexy, but because they tend to drive more safe than the average Thai male. 

Edited by Tomj

Thanks for info. I have just booked her for my arrival next week. I prefer female drivers, not because they are hot/sexy, but because they tend to drive more safe than the average Thai male. 

i do this job for a living, and i know a safe driver when i see one.

she is not the fastest, but i do not want a record time, i want a preditable time and that is what i get.

and she gets a 300 bht tip off me every trip, and when u buy a drink for yourself in a gogo and a LD for attention of a bar girl for the time it takes to down a tequila, instead of a 80  min approx safe journey + the waiting time she has had, thats value for me.

• Like 2

she is not the fastest, but i do not want a record time, i want a preditable time and that is what i get.

and she gets a 300 bht tip off me every trip, and when u buy a drink for yourself in a gogo and a LD for attention of a bar girl for the time it takes to down a tequila, instead of a 80  min approx safe journey + the waiting time she has had, thats value for me.

Spot on. Many times I have had the "pleasure" to ride with maniac male drivers from Pttaxiservice. They can get you fast to Pattaya. But I do prefer to arrive safely in Paradise - 15 minutes later  :GoldenSmile1:

To be honest the way she drives - which is what I would call smoothly allows me to get an hours sleep - on both journeys - and on the way in that sleep is worth its weight in gold

Thanks for the tip. Do you have a phone number?

Any idea how much to go from Pattaya to Don Muang Airport?

just used mr t to don muang last week 1200b

used her from pattaya  to swampy this morning.

came down at the time booked 04 50 and she was sitting there waiting.

dropped me off  06 10 at swampy.

no dramas just as i like it

EDIT if u are from the uk and do not smoke yourself you can have the ride for free.

buy 1 pkt of 200 benson and hedges in bkk duty free, current cost 600 bht/12.00 sterling and sell them in england at 4.00 /pkt which is 40.00 pounds, less 1,200 bht (24.00 pounds) which is 900 plus 300 tip .

so thats 40 less 24 and the 12 it cost in the first place = 4.00 left over.

bring back 2 pkts which will not usually provoke a reaction if u get a tug at uk customs and the fare is paid both ways.

Edited by striderman

I also advised her to get together a team of female only drivers and set up her own little Empire and I would help promote it on the boards

Does she knows about this board? I mean can we take PA's name for reference. 

Does she knows about this board? I mean can we take PA's name for reference.

It was easier to explain it as Farang Facebook for guys who come to Thailand but I just say Internet now when I discuss it to keep her happy and keep it simple

I originally asked her to post a pic of her cars and the interiors and one of her and her friends standing next to them

I have just got her a contract for 4-5 runs a week with a friend of mine - so I hope she can handle the business

Problem is she is a humble girl and scared of stepping on other firms toes - or there might be some pressure on her from them if she becomes too successful

It's good you're helping Meow get the word out but might her fear about stepping on toes be well founded?

I have booked her for my upcoming Hua Hin trip. I am looking forward to a safe and relaxing drive. Thanks to the OP for posting about her.