Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

sounds like a purrrrfect enterprise :GoldenSmile1:  C'MON it was wide open for it :Think1: oh yes!

shit....miss Meow quoted me 1800 baht for a mini-van (for 4 guys plus golf clubs).......obviously it's not the vehicle, but the amount of passengers

Maybe the mini van already at the airport and this was a return trip for her!

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I have used her service a few times and found the drivers very friendly and on time the price is very reasonable  I can recommend her service to any one

Jolly Roger

Maybe the mini van already at the airport and this was a return trip for her!

you're probably right...Mr T always charges 1600 for mini-van

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

I got a 7 seater last week from meow for 4 passengers and a crap load of luggage. Only 1300 from Bkk to Pattaya. The driver was really great. Helped load and unload the van. Tipped him 100 baht. He was on time and no problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mr T, miss meow, bell bus, lots of options, always use mr T but will give her a go in June, if im in early I go for bell bus cheap, and no hurry.

thanks for update.

I want Meow, or another nice looking lady to drive.

If not it's false advertising  :GoldenSmile1:

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

i used miss meow last trip and never had any problems.driver waiting and a resaonable trip to pattaya by thai driving standards

Me to :paid extra up front 1500 to inc tolls then scamed tolls had to wait 60 mins for gas as we'll . Lucky flight 30 mins late or would have missed flight. Taxi took about 3 hrs !

after 6 trips with mr.T I finally tried bell bus and loved it...1 hour 30 minutes drive (no gas stop) to pattaya and 10 minutes shuttle service to hotel just for 230 baht

If my flight is out of bell bus hours I use meow taxi and very happy with her service

sick of mr.T drivers giving 1 sometimes 2 gas station brakes

does she wait at gate 3 for you.. same same mrT??

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Used meow and was very happy with her. She picked me up personally in a very nice Camry and was a very good driver.

Will use her again next trip.

I started a thread about her in transportation section and don't think she has had a bad review yet.

yes.....i had a male driver march...nice bloke.....gate3.....Btw were you in patts around march 15th this year?...At the Pussy Club party one friday night!

She can do

BUT

I prefer this method

I call her and she meets me outside Meeting Point 4 entrance - which means no long walk into the car park and sometimes long exit - naturally we know each other so its easier - this shaves 10-15 minutes of the total journey time

yes.....i had a male driver march...nice bloke.....gate3.....Btw were you in patts around march 15th this year?...At the pussy club party one friday night!

yes... that would be me  :GoldenSmile1:

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Booked Meow taxi for next week ,Reply was within the hour ,1000 baht all in

That's a deal and a half. I always forget about booking a taxi and just pick one at swampy. Total rip off with that approach, but I'm so beat from the trip and happy to be there that I don't even argue. 

I used Meow in March. 1000thb all in.

when I arrived at gate 3 could not find my name anywhere. I stood in front of the arrivals board and saw that it indicated my flight had been delayed (even though we were on time). Standing there trying to find my phone to call I looked at the thai girl next to me staring that the arrivals board. Somehow managed to read the last 3 letters of my surname through the folded sign she had in her hand. Asked her if she was Meow and luckily she was. 

She actually asked me for ID to prove I was who she was meant to pick up. Apart from that no problems. Nice car, bottle of water in the car and happy to stop at a 7/111 on the way.

According to both my drivers last weeks booked via Meow they are all family, Mr T, Meow and P&T( or what it was). Driver from Meow talked about "big boss" Mr T. But no problem with service or driving so far. An extra treat when Meow is driving, she is a nice girl and good driver.

Ok. English is not my first language but if i wrote in Swedish not many would understand.

• 2 weeks later...

I have used Meow twice and put 3 of my friends onto her and we are all happy with her service.

I had a 5 hour delay flying from Philippines to BKK, texted her from Clark airport in PI and her driver was there at BKK waiting for me when I arrived. Great service in my book.

• 2 weeks later...

rang her couple of days ago then sent an SMS to confirm the details /avoid any mistakes  and she turned up (early as usual) faultless drive, no dramas, no racing, just as it should be.

I used this service last week to go to Koh Chang. The car was a new Honda Civic the driver was fine but not Meow herself. Still the car was very nice. Cost was 2900 to the pier. PT_Taxi was cheaper at 2700 but decided to give Meow my business.

Did you go from Pattaya or BKK to Koh Chang?

She did reply to my email unlike that one called Mr T. Might use her on my coming trip. The last time she didn't have a taxi for me.

Vincent Law