IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

Totally forgot about this thread but really glad I started it.

Like to see a new business succeed, next time I use her to pick me up she won't remember me let alone know I started this thread haha

The most important question though, does she insist on stopping for gas on the way back to the airport at what seems like the only fucking gas place where I inevitably lose 20minutes of my life waiting to fill up? If the answer is NO, then I'm sold

She does not stop

Is the email address still [email protected]?  

I have sent several emails over the past few days and have not received any response. 

PM me your email address I will be seeing her tomorrow and will update her

Just to explain her not responding immediately

Meow had the weekend off taking advantage of the elections etc

I asked her why she was driving me to the airport today as it was her vacation

She replied that she made a promise to take me and did not want to send another driver

Her Internet was not working for some reason at her family home

I believe she has responded to all her emails now

Thanks Socrates, fair enough she had some time off and she has now responded to my first email and I am sure it won't be too long before she responds to my subsequent reply. Cheers. 

The most important question though, does she insist on stopping for gas on the way back to the airport at what seems like the only fucking gas place where I inevitably lose 20minutes of my life waiting to fill up? If the answer is NO, then I'm sold

One time it took me 40 minutes (not with Meow.)

• Like 1

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I did 2 trips via Meow in the last couple of weeks. Great service.

Booked the trip from Suvarnabhumi-Pattaya whilst at home, well in advance. Email communication was quick and clear. I believe it was Meow herself who picked me up with a sign at Gate 3. Nice clean and newish Toyota. Little bit of talk but was quite happy to let me sit in peace (I actually fell asleep!). Safe driver. Didn't stop for petrol.

Booked the return a couple of days in advance whilst in Pattaya. Quick response. Was picked up bang on time by a youngish guy in a Toyota. Safe drive, no stop for petrol.

Thoroughly recommend using Meow. In total contrast to my Emirates 'chauffeur', who turned up far too early and then managed to miss the turning onto the M6 on my journey from home to Manchester Airport!

Otters-pocket-thong.png

she must be on vacation again,i sent her a mail a few days ago and no response,but i am in no hurry,but i remain hopeful.lol

Relax - she will get back to you

yes sir you are right,all done and dusted,thanks to all for the introduction.

• 1 month later...

Thx for the info.

Just booked her for transfe Patts to Bkk hotel tuesday.

Price 1100 b which seems quite reasonable.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Used Meow Taxi on the 3rd, Pattaya to Don Mueang for 1200 baht all inclusive. Driver was not Meow, but great service and great price.

did a drop to swampy near the end of feb and a pick up return to pattaya in early march. no dramas, two safe trips.

she is partial to cherry flavour fisherman's friends by the way !...........and tips of course !!

Great thread. Just emailed her now for my next trip.

Thanks to all

Hey Guys, used Meow yesterday - UTP to LK Empress on Beach Road = 700 Baht. Confirmation by email in a matter of a few hours. PT Taxis quoted 650 but went with Meow anyway. Car is nice, late model, well tinted and best of all A/C ducts in the rear of the car - makes a big difference. Meow is a good driver, car is comfortable, all is well - I've booked her for a return journey next week.

What does she do ?

Pattaya-Bkk ? Bkk-Pattaya? 

Have used her services 3 times. . All excellent trips on time and great service. Will continue to use her great service whilst it is offered.

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Does she let you Smoke in the Car ?

Does she let you Smoke in the Car ?

Ummm...  I hope not.  I really don't enjoy being confined in a space that stinks of tobacco smoke.

Smokers don't realise how offensive the smell can be to a non-smoker.  They also don't realise how difficult it is to either mask or eliminate that smell.

I'll be using Meow's services in May, and I won't be giving her repeat business if the car smells of burnt tobacco.

PenXV

• Like 2

Now I'm in Thailand long-term  :Fantastic:

Lolitas :BJ3:  is my venue of preference when I'm in Bangkok

But I spend most of my time in Isaan; Khon Kaen or Nakhon Phanom

Ummm...  I hope not.  I really don't enjoy being confined in a space that stinks of tobacco smoke.

Smokers don't realise how offensive the smell can be to a non-smoker.  They also don't realise how difficult it is to either mask or eliminate that smell.

I'll be using Meow's services in May, and I won't be giving her repeat business if the car smells of burnt tobacco.

PenXV

5555 Did not take long before us poor Smokers had somebody going on about smell how bad it is blah blah Yawn

Never fear if I cant Smoke then I wont be using her

Ghosty

"poor Smokers"??

Depends on how you want to look at it. :Hooked1:

Where I currently live, the cost of 2 packets of cigarettes would pay for a ST/BJ on Soi 6, so sure, smoking will make you poor.  Unless you have so much money that you don't mind the cost.

OTOH, smokers can look forward to a life that is, on average, shortened by 10 - 15 years, and the last 10  - 15 years of what life is left to them are often dogged by poor health [emphysema, lung cancer, heart disease, poor circulation, blindness, strokes, gangrene, etc., etc.].

So smokers can be doubly poor...  Poor health, and poor as in short of money. :Think1:

Of course, everyone has the right to make their own choice where smoking is concerned, and those who choose to not smoke have the right to live without getting someone else's smoke.

Maybe we need a thread to discuss the pro's and con's of smoking??

Back on topic for this thread, I have a booking with Meow in late May, Bangkok to Rayong.  I'll report  on it, but given all of the positive comments about Meow on this thread so far, I expect it'll be a good ride, and we won't get lost.

PenXV

Now I'm in Thailand long-term  :Fantastic:

Lolitas :BJ3:  is my venue of preference when I'm in Bangkok

But I spend most of my time in Isaan; Khon Kaen or Nakhon Phanom