IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

Used this service after reading a recommendation by a bm. The price is 1000 baht all in from airport to pattaya. Meow herself picked me up in a very nice and spacious Camry. She was friendly, good driver. Spoke good English and attractive too.

Her email is [email protected]

Used this service after reading a recommendation by a bm. The price is 1000 baht all in from airport to pattaya. Meow herself picked me up in a very nice and spacious Camry. She was friendly, good driver. Spoke good English and attractive too.

Her email is [email protected]

that's my driver, safe and sure always picks me up and drops me off every trip.

black auto toyota camry beige leather interior was 1 yr old in august

Edited by striderman

Thanks for the tip. Do you have a phone number?

Any idea how much to go from Pattaya to Don Muang Airport?

Meow 0859 3444 75

As for prices - if you are not sure get a price from the others and see how she compares - she will price match - either way

Plus one of her friends - also a lady has a minibus should that interest you - also very reasonable

@Jedi: For taxi to Hua Hin (from Pattaya, I take it?) I suggest

- Just e-mailing  [email protected]   or  texting her Thai mobile  085-934-4475 for a price quote

- Paiboon 089-534-8425; I happened to meet him in the Jasmine hotel lobby and he's friendly, speaks good English and he said for Patts to Hua Hin it should be Baht 4,000 but he would do it for B 3,500.  I don't know if that's a good price but it at least serves as a a benchmark.  Paiboon was estimating the price off the top off his head so not sure if he quoted too low or high.

- This taxi service (which I've never tried) says Suvarnabhumi Airport to Hua Hin is B 2,200  http://pattaya-taxiservice.com

- I've used Mr. T (don't have their contact info) and usually Mr. Keak  http://www.pattaya-taxi.com   e-mail  [email protected]   081-340-1365.  Both taxi service services as middlemen to coordinate taxi rides, so just contact 'em for a price inquiry.

- Good luck.  

- As for me: I'll have to try Meow sometime as her professional service, fair pricing sounds great.

If you want to meet up for a drink, PM or contact me on my Thai cellphone 091-583-2295.

2013 Trip 4: 2 Nov - 30 Nov

2013 Trip 3 Report

2013 Trip 2 Report

2013 Trip 1 Report 

I have sent a mail to Meow and got the confirmation within 15 minutes.

As already mentioned price is THB 1000 all incl. from BKK Int Airport to Pattaya

Is Meow based in Bkk or Pattaya. I take it she does the trip either way. to/from Airport.

Is the car 'gas' fuelled?

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Is she hot?

For fuck sake all thais are not are there for the the taking yea they are all hot  and some do a lot off other jobs you cant fuck em all treat respect

• Like 2

Wriggley Tin 1

Nothing wrong with her but she is not a bar girl - just an attractive Thai girl trying to get ahead and very humble too

Nothing wrong with her but she is not a bar girl - just an attractive Thai girl trying to get ahead and very humble too

YEA and alot are to respect they are all not in the b4b game cheers

Wriggley Tin 1

Is she hot?

Would you go to a green-grocery store to window-shop for clothes?

She's a driver, and to me, all that matters is whether she is a safe driver, she knows how to get to the intended destination, and the car is roadworthy.

PenXV

Now I'm in Thailand long-term  :Fantastic:

Lolitas :BJ3:  is my venue of preference when I'm in Bangkok

But I spend most of my time in Isaan; Khon Kaen or Nakhon Phanom

Is Meow based in Bkk or Pattaya. I take it she does the trip either way. to/from Airport.

Is the car 'gas' fuelled?

pattaya based.

can do trip either way.

it is a gas / fuel car but lord knows where the tank is because the camry boot looks like normal.

I was just asking if she was attractive, what's wrong with that?

I never said I would think about propositioning her.

Nothing wrong with a bit of pleasant eye candy after a long flight and an upcoming drive to Pattaya.

Asking if a girl is attractive has nothing to do with disrespecting her or other things.

• Like 3

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Listen guys the bottom line is - she is female - she is attractive - she is a really nice person - she has a really nice car and at a price that cannot be beaten - even by Mr T

Just make sure you book her for your next trip!

never seen anyone ask if Mr T's drivers are hot !!!!!!

goodluck to the girl for having the enterprise to run her own business

i like the sound of this review,post a photo of her,it will boost her popularity,i will give her a try in march,thanks for the heads up.

pattaya based.

can do trip either way.

it is a gas / fuel car but lord knows where the tank is because the camry boot looks like normal.

Thanks for reply.

I am wary of these 'gas' cars as one time the car not far out of Pattaya queued for 40 minutes to fill up. Lucky i was flying business class.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.