IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

Seriously? That's your comparison? 

No offense my friend, but your argument doesn't have merit here.

No one books Mr. T based on the looks of his drivers, or to have Mr. T himself drive the taxi.

However, I'm sure some book Meow based on her tantalizing picture and the hopes of having her as the driver.

When you've been stuck on an airplane for hours, what's more welcoming sight than seeing a cutie pie waiting to pick you up at the airport and drive you to Pattaya.

Sure, not everyone cares about such things, but based on some of the seemingly disappointed reactions given by some on this thread when Meow didn't pick them up, some do.

Also, is it just me or have people seem to have lost their sense of humor on this forum lately?

I re-read the first page of this thread and found it amusing that some knights in shining armors were ready to crucify me for asking if Meow was hot. Sheesh!

:GoldenSmile1:

I don't give a shit how Meow or any other driver looks. I want to get to Pattaya safe. 

• Like 2

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

I don't give a shit how Meow or any other driver looks. I want to get to Pattaya safe.

Agree, there was a report on TV a few weeks back of two Farangs hurt in a car accident on their way to Patty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daryle

Don't know but I always want to leave that damn airport quick!

Vincent Law

• 2 weeks later...

Great service maybe - if You could get hold of her:-)! She does not answer emails.

Why does it not work for med to make an inbedded countdown? I make it, copy the code, go to code/codetype/html and then paste it. What am I missing?
Edited by Knatte

had an SMS from her yesterday she is back on the road after her camry had been in to deal with stone chip wear and tear on the paintwork.

i knew she was going to have it done cos last time she dropped me at swampy she told me maybe somebody else would have to do my pick up. After landing last time i got a message from her telling me somebody with a name board waiting for me. found him no problem and a similar safe trip to pattaya, but i stayed awake all trip to make sure he did!

Meow is back, yee ha !

2 days ago she brought me to Pats from Sukhumvit soi 11 BKK. As usual I slept all the way. :-D These days I contact her using Line...

• 3 weeks later...

Little story/tip from last pick up 5 days ago

I asked Meow to stop at TT Exchange on Soi Buakhao as I had a large sum of money in £50's to change up - so she parked bang outside - from there straight to K Bank Avenue to pay into my account - job done in 20 minutes - extra tip for Meow above her normal tip

Plus the £ slipped from 55.40 to 54.85 since then - so multiplied up it was a big difference in baht and a much safer experience than carrying money around from here to there to exchange in smaller amounts

• 1 month later...

Just to round out some of these comments about long wait for a reply, I sent an email to book for Saturday to meow and had a reply in 10min flat :)

I have just arrived in Pattaya,via Meow Taxi….great service..

I used Meows service I think three times

she did not drive each time

I had the concierge at the hotel ask the driver who picked me up in BKK NOT to use his mobile phone while driving

and he obliged, I tipped obviously..

I find it frighting when they use the phones and take msgs...arghhhh 

I have used the Bell Bus and Mr. T on previous trips, just sent Meow an email with my details, my arrival isn't until September 18th but hey I am bored and this is the most planning I do for trips since my first one of course.

Will let everyone know how it works out.

Cheers

H

Emailed and booked with meow last week for my early morning (6.20am) arrival on the 15th, booking confirmed same day.

I used her for my trip and my driver waited as I was 2 hours late arriving and my luggage was lost, he was there at 3am.  I used them to get back to the airport, great service.

booked a cab with her tomorrow,someone would wait for me at gate 3 hope i find the person.

By gate 3 they mean exit door 3. When you get your bag and clear customs with it. Look at the doors going outside from the arrival they all have numbers in them. Look for door 3 (stay inside)

I have used the Bell Bus and Mr. T on previous trips, just sent Meow an email with my details, my arrival isn't until September 18th but hey I am bored and this is the most planning I do for trips since my first one of course.

Will let everyone know how it works out.

Cheers

H

Meow sent me a confirmation in under 12 hours, everything perfect so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got from the airport yesterday with driver from Meow and with my girl. They waited at door 3 as usual and no probem.

I think i had the same driver before. he was speeding and pushing lanes a bit but never to much.

Good service.

Ok. English is not my first language but if i wrote in Swedish not many would understand.

booked one the other day for 05 00 hrs this morning for a mate off to swampy.

as he had no phone i got my legs out of bed and went down to make sure all was ok.

cab not miow but a white camry was there 10 mins early and all went smoothly

booked one the other day for 05 00 hrs this morning for a mate off to swampy.

as he had no phone i got my legs out of bed and went down to make sure all was ok.

cab not miow but a white camry was there 10 mins early and all went smoothly

Although it wasnt with meow i had an early start on my trip back home,same time 5.00am.I just knew what would happpen weeks before it actually did,just as i was getting into my taxi a moto taxi pulls up to the hotel with a guy and his TG on the back,just to rub it in a bit.

Edited by vimto66

• 2 weeks later...

i found my driver and was there in pattaya about 80 minuteslater,he was a bit over the speed limit most of th time but i felt very safe anyway,1000 bath was the price i included a tip.

patts 2014SANY0033.JPG

see if i can get him an Ayrton senna t-shirt next time