Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

I arrive on May 10th.

Looks like I am late with my booking?

I seriously applaud your planning. No joke. Being German, it puts me to shame. We normally plan the crap out of everything.

Was just worried if I booked too early it could cause a problem, was gonna shoot her an email 3 weeks out though being German I already set a reminder on my phone after I booked my room like 3 months ago!

Think we can plan to have a cold one?

Have a great trip not too long now really.

Hatch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to LOS After 2 long year. So i guess i am bit excited . So i booked in pretty early.

Ya definitely we can catch up for cold one in the hot weather of patts.

Where are you staying ?

2 more month aye !!!

LK Metro Area May 10th until May 30th

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

I will be staying at nova platinum for 2 days then i am planning to move around LK Metro area . Any hotels you recommend around there??

I always stay at the Chow Soy guesthouse.

There are other guesthouses in the area.

Canterbury Tales - right across the road.

English Rose - also in Chaiyapoon

China Garden on Leng Kee

Boomerang guesthouse - off Bucow

Billabong - LK Metro

D-apartments - Bucow

Stutus Court - Bucow

There are many, depends on your requirements.

Shouldn't be a problem to find something suitable during low season.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

Any chance you guys can take it to private message or Start a new thread this is about Meow - thanks

Meow picked me up at BKK airport as scheduled this Monday and drove me to Pattaya. Good safe driver, I recommend her.

Used her service on the 15th and 26th of February. No problems, awesome service.

Countdown Clocks

picked me up last night from swampy no dramas.

*** she did suggest any body heading to the airport with a journey that involves going past the sukhumvit road works (unless it's early early morning) gives another 30 mins  to the transit time to swampy to allow for traffic delays***

going back to falangland is bad enough, to end up as a limp patsy on the bbc series bkk airport would be even worse !!!!

I think this thread has been open about 16 months now - thanks to the OP who started it after I recommended Meow to him in the first place

From what I can see Customer Satisfaction levels are running at around 98%

I think the little lady deserves a pat on the back considering how difficult a crowd we are :ThumbUp6:

I think this thread has been open about 16 months now - thanks to the OP who started it after I recommended Meow to him in the first place

From what I can see Customer Satisfaction levels are running at around 98%

I think the little lady deserves a pat on the back considering how difficult a crowd we are :ThumbUp6:

• 1 month later...

Finally met Meow on my recent trip. 4th time lucky, had previously only got the guys she distributes the work to.

I was 40 mins late due to a long queue at Visa On Arrival but she was still there waiting.

Great car. And a nice safe drive from the Airport to Boomerang Guesthouse.

she is off 18 and 19 for songkran because the pattaya traffic turns to a standstill.

i think Mr T is the same esp 19 th.

cannot blame them no point in doing the airport to pattaya outskirts in 75 mins and then 4 frustrating hrs to reach a hotel.

easier to take the days off and put some graft in either side

I just emailed her about the 28th as I have an unexpected but welcome work break. Let's see how long it takes her to reply. Not long I bet. Repeat customer from late last year and early Jan.

Used Meow on my last trip.It was a last minute  trip and i didn't contact her until the day before my flight and she was still able to have someone there to pick me up.I was disappointed it was a guy ,but he was a great driver !No complaints.

I just emailed her for april 22nd arrival date. Hope she's available. 

She replied yesterday for mine and I'm sorted out. Heading to the six. Yeah :-)

How much Meow charge BKK to Pattaya?

Have a look at my previous post #301 :GoldenSmile1:

:hello09:

Meow Taxi Service rates

BKK airport ↔ Pattaya = 1,000 baht

Don Mueang ↔Pattaya = 1,300 baht

Bangkok (Asoke area) ↔ Pattaya = 1,100 baht

:NiceThread1::Good_Night:

Edited by benny31

I used Meow Taxi yesterday, picking me up about 1 a.m. at BKK/Swampy and bringing me to Pattaya.  Positive experience.  I booked the trip several weeks in advance via email. Meow was prompt and clear in her email replies.  The driver was a male (one of Meow's Tomcats?).  He wasn't very chatty (which I prefer after 25 hours in transit), but he had a nice comfortable toyota minivan, drove safe, without and stops, and found my hotel without any fuss.  $1k baht (I added a 200bht tip).  Previously used Mr. T on these airport trips.  Mr. T’s drivers always showed up for me, but the last couple times I had less than stellar drivers, and several made the unscheduled fuel stop just outside Pattaya.

I will use Meow Taxi again.