Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

:hello09:

Meow Taxi Service rates

BKK airport ↔ Pattaya = 1,000 baht

Don Mueang ↔Pattaya = 1,300 baht

Bangkok (Asoke area) ↔ Pattaya = 1,100 baht

:NiceThread1::Good_Night:

My planes departs 09.00 from BKK S. I guess I need to check in an hour at least before that (atleast that's what my ticket says). 

Probably want a safety margin of 2hours if something would happen "on the way", which means I can leave Pattaya 06.00 at the latest. Maybe 05.30 so I can grab a breakfast at the airport. 

Do you know if Meow can drive this early, or do you know of any other drivers? :) 

My planes departs 09.00 from BKK S. I guess I need to check in an hour at least before that (atleast that's what my ticket says). 

Probably want a safety margin of 2hours if something would happen "on the way", which means I can leave Pattaya 06.00 at the latest. Maybe 05.30 so I can grab a breakfast at the airport. 

Do you know if Meow can drive this early, or do you know of any other drivers? :)

She will be fine - just contact her

Almost certainly she can - all the taxi businesses are used to unusual arrival/departure times. If you are rolling by 0600 you ought to be fine. Don't worry about food, sleep is more important. You can always grab something from "7" before the car arrives, but there is always plenty of time for a bite after check-in. Does your airline do on-line check-in? You should do this if available as it's just a bag drop then.

I used Meow on my last trip. very surprised the car we had for the price both ways. Top of the range Honda's very spacious ( not sure of the model) just remember getting in and thinking wow this is a hell of a car for a 1000 baht. Very good driver, safe.  good service will definitely be using her on my April trip.

Very pleased indeed all round with everything. highly recommend.

Don't be shy, drop her a line :WhoSaw1:

100 baht, that's 10% of the total price. And she never send another driver to pick me up, so she's probably happy with it... or with me. 555

Knocking on wood, because I'll need her again in 2 weeks. :)

Booked her last night. She will be picking me up on Sunday.

I wonder what percentage of her business is because of hggcraig making a posting here?

Countdown Clocks

I wonder what percentage of her business is because of hggcraig making a posting here?

A damn lot i would imagine,at least we`re good for something on here.

• Like 1

I seen her taxi service here,and I used her service, but if it was not top notch I would not use her again, I am happy to say all is good with her, long may it last.

200 baht,each way.that's what I do, and is appreciated.

Ok.

I tip 100 each way for PT Taxi guys and they seem happy about it.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Have used meow now for my last 2 trips and I am more than happy with her service whether it's her driving or one of the others who drive for her.

Tip wise I give 100baht each way which they are more than happy with, in fact my last trip the driver dropped me off at the airport and I handed him the payment then as I was looking for a 100 for tip he was walking back to the car-had to call him back for his tip.

A complete opposite experience to the guy who runs the taxi out of triangle cafe . The guy was late, ended up having to phone him to find he'd forgotten the booking(luckily I leave plenty of time in advance) then when we got to airport still expected a tip and got a real shit on when I refused to give him one

"in fact my last trip the driver dropped me off at the airport and I handed him the payment then as I was looking for a 100 for tip he was walking back to the car-had to call him back for his tip."

Possibly because the return is 900 baht - so he thought he already had his tip?

I have booked Meow again for my upcoming trip. I had a great taxi driver both ways last time, on time for both legs (i had to leave hotel at 4am last time and he was there 5 minutes early)

Safe driving both legs, 10/10 could not think of a single complaint.

Used Meow on my just finished trip , excellent service punctual and not too fast on the roads . Recommended with no hesitation, thanks Meow

"in fact my last trip the driver dropped me off at the airport and I handed him the payment then as I was looking for a 100 for tip he was walking back to the car-had to call him back for his tip."

Possibly because the return is 900 baht - so he thought he already had his tip?

possible, the first time I used her for the trip to the airport was 900. This time she said 1000 in her email so presumed it had gone up 100

Either way was no problem with me

she drove me early to swampy the other morning. no problems no dramas.

she did say that the roadworks on sukhumvit that will be there for 3 years are a bugger day time.

possible, the first time I used her for the trip to the airport was 900. This time she said 1000 in her email so presumed it had gone up 100

Either way was no problem with me

Yes its now 1000 baht both to and from BKK and well worth it.

As for tipping usually I give 100 baht but on a couple of occasions when my flight has been seriously delayed and the taxi has obviously been still waiting for me I've given far more.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

After the good reports here decided to give her a go...picking me up Tuesday night. :GoldenSmile1: