IGNORED

Pattaya Addicts advertising - BIG discounts currently available.

whitespider - RIP

Advertising is available on the Pattaya Addicts forum and the website. It is also available on Bangkok-Addicts.

I would assume it goes without saying that most businesses need some form of "marketing" these days!?

Prices start from as low as 3000 Baht per annum right up to large annual packages receiving tens of thousands of impressions per DAY.

If you are interested in advertising with us please just send an email to [email protected] or PM me in the forum.. Please let me know the nature of your business so we are able to best advise within your budget. Here are just a few examples but there are many others and most people tend to package up for which we will give very generous discounts.

EXAMPLES

Inline Auto text links (forum)

These are perfect if you are looking for traffic to a website or a Facebook Page or even a thread on P-A. Prices vary from just 1000 Baht per annum.

Small Section Sponsors banners (forum)

We add up to 3 sections sponsors banners. These are the smaller banners you see on the forum home page and then at the top of the relevant forum section. These banners vary in price but they start at just 5,000 Baht per annum.

Right hand panel square banners (forum)

Prices on application.

Large (phone responsive) banners inline on posts and pages (forum)

Prices on application.

Pay Per Impression advertising.

These can be useful if you have an event or party and are looking for short term advertising. They are generally not suitable for long term advertising as the flat rate adverts are much cheaper. For more information on the Pay per Impression option please see this thread.

WEBSITE advertising (not forum)

Available from just 5000 Baht per annum.

Ask for a Quote

As stated already the above are just a few examples of what is available. In most cases some kind of package is generally the best option, and value, but that is entirely up to you. We certainly have options to suit all budgets and we are very open to suggestions and offers.

For a NO OBLIGATION quote please send me an email on [email protected] OR just send a PM here in the forum and we will get back to you as fast as we can.

• Thanks 1

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• whitespider - RIP changed the title to Pattaya Addicts advertising - updated stats and rates
  • 6 months later...

We have now made a link available in the Top Navigation Bar - you should see the info as "Your Link Here" in the browser bars.

As this shows on every page plus in phone navigation its not cheap but it may give value to someone - probably a webmaster rather than a bar.

PM me for info.

• 1 month later...

Banner "packages" are currently available at ROCK BOTTOM prices.

These are available on a book now start later basis if preferred.

Suitable for

Bars and entertainment venues who are sure they will be opening in the future.

Webmasters

It also brings the prices into the realms of those for whom it might not have been cost effective in the past.

PM me for further info.

• whitespider - RIP changed the title to Pattaya Addicts advertising - BIG discounts currently available.