IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

I've also used her services on many occasions now and I have no complaints. Have added her line id so easier to communicate like that.

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

Used Meow 4 times on my recent trip, to/from Swampy and to/from Utapo. Fantastic service everytime in a nice, new ,clean air conditioned car. I highly recommend them.

• 2 weeks later...

Again highly recommended with no complaints. She was waiting at the area with a sign with my name on it at the prescribed time. 

Her car was nice with excellent a/c and she had extra bottles of drinking water in the car. 

Her conversational ability was good in both English and Thai. 

On Saturday afternoon the traffic sucked but Meow new many side streets to help minimize the time. 

All in all highly professional andI would highly recommend her again. 

Beerman 

Booked her about two weeks ago for a pick-up from BKK to Pattaya this Sunday May 10th. Reply received within 48 hrs. Perfect just like the last time. I have no doubt that everything will run smoothly. Will provide an update once I am safely in town.

Edited by hatcher

Got picked up this morning by one of Meows drivers, great guy, very pleasant, good English, good driver, good pace, very safe. Good little car, very clean. Asked when I met him at Swampy if I wanted to buy any drinks etc or needed to use the bathroom. Considerate.

One more good thing about local drivers, they know all the short cuts to get you into and around town quickly.

Total time from meeting at Swampy to getting out of the car at the guesthouse 1,5 hours.

Second time using Meow's services, second time nothing less than exceptional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by hatcher

Got picked up this morning by one of Meows drivers, great guy, very pleasant, good English, good driver, good pace, very safe. Good little car, very clean. Asked when I met him at Swampy if I wanted to buy any drinks etc or needed to use the bathroom. Considerate.

One more good thing about local drivers, they know all the short cuts to get you into and around town quickly.

Total time from meeting at Swampy to getting out of the car at the guesthouse 1,5 hours.

Second time using Meow's services, second time nothing less than exceptional.

Actually, he must be the same driver who picked me up at 4:30am this morning in Pats en route to Bangkok. He told me he had a customer to pick up at 7:00am.... Must be you... Great guy, good English and top notch service.

• Like 3

Actually, he must be the same driver who picked me up at 4:30am this morning in Pats en route to Bangkok. He told me he had a customer to pick up at 7:00am.... Must be you... Great guy, good English and top notch service.

Yeah that was me for sure!

My son and I got picked up by one of Meow's drivers last night at midnight. The car was very nice and Ed was a great driver. I highly recommend Meow.

I used meow service this tuesday. She sent a young guy.. Super chill and cool fella. Was a smooth ride to LOS.

I too highly recommend ..

Cheers

Took a Meow taxi on Monday night from BKK-Pattaya. Booked a week in advance, quick response and quoted 1K baht.

Friendly male driver was waiting when I got to Exit 3, trip to Pattaya was easy and comfortable in a newish and clean Toyota Altis and driver did not excessively speed or do anything dangerous even with the post-midnight open road.

:ThumbUp6:

Edited by Sick Water Buffalo

Last trip my luggage did not arrive and I was delayed filling out a report. Meows driver was still waiting at the meeting point 1 hour after my scheduled arrival time.  

For the Patts-BKK return trip her driver arrived at the hotel 30 minutes early. Highly recommend her service.  

Used her service last time. Driver was on time. Car was clean, comfortable. Great communication via email with same day confirmation. No complaints here.

What's the price of a standard cab waiting in the airport? The guys outside. BKK -> Pattaya. 

What's the price of a standard cab waiting in the airport? The guys outside. BKK -> Pattaya. 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/265737-new-taxi-system-at-swampy-how-much-now-to-pattaya/

I'd say it depends what you can haggle with the driver, but likely more than what you will pay for prebooking.  :Dunno:

Plus, you don't know if the driver is dangerous, could drop you off in a 'trade' in the middle of the motorway somewhere, or could be a Bangkok driver who doesn't know their way around Pattaya. This trip I arrived around midnight, and no way am I taking some random airport taxi in the middle of the night to Pattaya. (During the day, probably OK.)

Better to get Meow or one of the other lady taxi services, in my opinion.

• Like 2

I used Meow's service from the airport to my hotel over near SC in BKK and then a few days later from there down to Patts.

Prompt service, nice cars and friendly drivers.

:)

Edited by tsec
  • Like 2

Booked Meows services for my return from Pattaya to the Airport this past Friday. Booked via email three days in advance for pick up at 5am. Received a comfirming reply within 24 hours.

Went down and was out front at 4:45 am and the driver was just pulling up. Perfect.

Early morning made for a easy and quick drive. The driver didn't break 120 km/h although he could have driven faster considering the roads weren't busy at all. All good and safe.

Transfer time about 1 hour 15 mins.

Excellent service again.

• 3 weeks later...

the little lady picked me up yesterday at 19 03 and we were in south pattaya at 20 20. perfect

Just booked MEOW for my next trip because of the good rep here. Lately used MR T many times and a lady I know who's doing pick up as a sidekick, but it's not always she can do it. Anyhow MR T has been ok , 1-2 the last few years have been latent race car drivers and 1 was 20 minutes late ...but nothing really bad. The cars can be hit or miss and very few can speak any English, but overall it's been ok Just need to try something new and MEOW's sounds good.

Used Meow's service again on trip just finished. Meow's friend Moy took me both to and from. Lovely lady, clean Toyota Altise, on time and a good driver.

• Like 3

Used meow on trip I just done. Had meow herself on pickup from airport (think it was her anyway was so tired can't remember name) and some bloke on return trip. Both drove very well and not like lunatics and done the trips safely and In good times. Would definitely use again.

Used Meow's service again on trip just finished. Meow's friend Moy took me both to and from. Lovely lady, clean Toyota Altise, on time and a good driver.

I had her drive me as well in the toyota altise. Great lady and driver. Car was extremely comfortable

Meow is the best among the private taxi drivers . Tried them all . 

So I'm heading to pattaya in October about 14 weeks away how early would you book Meow ?

myself i leave it to less than 7 days that stops a chance of getting the day of the week wrong.

remember when booking the date u take off may not be the same as the day u land.