Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

Another safe trip on Friday. Only downside, the driver was Bangkok based and didn't know his way around Pattaya.  I had to provide directions to my hotel. He was then going to Satahip for a new pick up, hope he found the client. 

• 1 month later...

3 of my mates (with luggage) got picked up from pattaya to swampy last monday morning at 03.00. no problems

Been using Meow for around 10 years. Great service and always friendly drivers. She drives herself sometimes but I believe not too often as she used to. 

On 11/04/2019 at 08:01, hatguy said:

I had an 0815 flight out of Swampy the other day and booked for 0530. This was a bit stupid on my part but I knew if I checked in by 07:00 I would probably get on the plane. Soi 5 near beach road pick up.

Do you really only plan for a little over an hour to get through security and immigration on your way out? I mean, if the gate closes 20 minutes before departure (which seems common), you only have about 40-50 minutes to get through security (which can take some time) and immigration (which can have nightmarishly long lines at times).

I always try to be at the airport 3 hours or so before departure. That might be excessive, but once I was there just 2 hours before and I got stuck in immigration for ages. I eventually had to skip the line to make my plane at the last minute.

13 hours ago, joeyb said:

Do you really only plan for a little over an hour to get through security and immigration on your way out? I mean, if the gate closes 20 minutes before departure (which seems common), you only have about 40-50 minutes to get through security (which can take some time) and immigration (which can have nightmarishly long lines at times).

I always try to be at the airport 3 hours or so before departure. That might be excessive, but once I was there just 2 hours before and I got stuck in immigration for ages. I eventually had to skip the line to make my plane at the last minute.

Like I said.. It was stupid. I won't be doing it again. Too close for comfort

Just now, midnight rodeo said:

Been using Meow for around 10 years. Great service and always friendly drivers. She drives herself sometimes but I believe not too often as she used to. 

i've been using meow for even more than that. here she is in around 2011with the civic she drove back then

1346801203_SAM_8150(Custom).JPG.c50ea9b5a3a8e3841f5fa5e09456cc26.JPG

• Like 2

14 hours ago, joeyb said:

I use about the same time frame.

Gives me time to relax in the club lounge, longer if the check in and trip through security and immigration is fast.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

• 3 weeks later...

She and her drivers have always been on time or a bit early never late always nice cars or SUVs great price I do not even consider using any one else. I refer her as often as I can and all have been happy with her service as well.

• Like 2

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

• 2 months later...

used the service last thursday afternoon. driver 10 mins early in a pretty new toyota. no problems at all.

picked up from swampy saturday. left the car park at 18 18 hrs. arrived condo in pattaya at 19 48 hrs. 1 and a half hours which is perfect. it can be done in less but what's the rush.

• 3 weeks later...

I would also like to add my +1 to Meows taxi service

Pick up from Swampy and drive back to Don Mueang was to quote Striderman and I couldn't put it better myself, flawless & seamless

Would definitely use Meows taxi service again - 100%

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Is this Taxi still active? I need a Taxi early monday morning to BKK Airport and since I'm catching a flight I need someone reliable. Ideas? 

Edited by Jackie2013

38 minutes ago, Jackie2013 said:

Is this Taxi still active? I need a Taxi early monday morning to BKK Airport and since I'm catching a flight I need someone reliable. Ideas? 

First page of the thread,there is a email address and a phone number, both should be still valid. She is/was reliable 

• 3 years later...

Anyone used her service from DMK recently, would love to hear recent feedback 🫡

On 28/12/2023 at 02:11, danielsam said:

Anyone used her service from DMK recently, would love to hear recent feedback 🫡

Yes. Saw a very recent report that was good. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png