Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Brilliant taxi service - Meow

hggcraig

On the Pattaya to Airport  route does she stop at the station just outside Pattaya to fill up with 'gas'. One time this took 40 minutes so you need to allow extra time for this.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

On the Pattaya to Airport  route does she stop at the station just outside Pattaya to fill up with 'gas'. One time this took 40 minutes so you need to allow extra time for this.

No she does not

Seems like everyone wants this girl to jump through hoops to prove herself

Bottom line is no-one charges what she does for this service who has a Camry

And she just happens to be a really nice and genuine person with it

she bought the toyota camry new in august 2012.

automatic,black colour, beige leather trim , electric front passenger seat.

lovely motor, lovely lady

Edited by striderman

Would it be acceptable to give her a dozen roses and some perfume if I book her next trip?

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Last holiday it was Meow herself with her black Camry who took me to the airport. I'm sure it's a non smoking car. I asked for her services again last Saturday and it wasn't Meow but a collegue of hers. Big SUV, also non smoking. She drove very safely. So yes, recommended service!

Well fancy that, I've been searching high & low for this lady's business card having used her before and in anticipation of my forthcoming trip and what do you know.......there's a thread about her

Baby-1.gif

I emailed her this morning and had a response within the hour. Maybe check your email address, spam folder if resend. Always been very prompt to reply in my few dealings with her.

Wish I only had a month left!

she replied today. Taxi is fully booked for 18th of April.

I booked her three days ago for the 18th. What time do you land? You can hitch a ride in my taxi if you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

i had booked her this morning for 2 mates staying in the Metro appartments. i knew she would be there 10 mins early but i did not trust the other 2 party animals to get their legs out of bed. all was well, but it meant i could get a couple of pics of the camry

march april 16 001_800x396.jpg

march april 16 004_800x573.jpg

• Like 2

Nice car.

I have a booking BKK-PTY-BKK in June.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

• 2 weeks later...

I've booked Meow for my upcoming trip at the end of he month. Got a response back very quickly with confirmation.

i wish she would respond to me for my enquiry to be picked up, but nothing after 3 days, maybe shes scared to get her nice car wet

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure where to post this, so here seems a good a place as any. 

Contacted Miss Meow a week or so ago based on some chatter here. She responded fairly promptly and had a driver waiting for me at the airport when I got in. 1000 baht all in, but I tipped an extra 100 since there was some crazy weather on the drive in Tuesday. Driver's name was Fern, nice gal, but a bit chatty for my taste, at least after a 20 hour trip. Ride was a late model Toyota mini-van in fairly good condition.

[email protected]

I will use her services again.

Cheers,

Mario

cheers for the review  :hello09:

Used her taxi service myself on 22nd April from Suva to Jomtien,

It was a man this time (sigh) and another Vettel wannabe in his minivan, 75 mins from the airport to Sukhumvit Road, 1100 thb including tip. I would say it was about the same experience as my last trip using PT taxis. Scary but rapid.

I am rapidly becoming a liker of the bus service (used it twice on my last trip), more comfortable and I feel no need to pay attention to the roads, not to mention price..

thanks for the info will use her services next time when travelling in a group , otherwise i prefer the bus when alone

Bloody hell the OP'S brave. Thai + woman = almost certain fatality. It's a medical fact that woman (of any nationality) can't drive, add this to the fact that most Thais drive like there in a real life simulation of grand theft auto & you've got a recepie for disaster. She'd be too busy doing her nails & fannying about with her hair & make up to concentrate on the road. It all started after they won the right to vote, all this equal rights & women's lib has gone too far, we've created a monster! Once they find a way to procreate without a man, that will be the end of us, the male of the species will be a footnote in history, as extinct as the dinosaur.

• Like 3

Not sure where to post this, so here seems a good a place as any. 

Contacted Miss Meow a week or so ago based on some chatter here. She responded fairly promptly and had a driver waiting for me at the airport when I got in. 1000 baht all in, but I tipped an extra 100 since there was some crazy weather on the drive in Tuesday. Driver's name was Fern, nice gal, but a bit chatty for my taste, at least after a 20 hour trip. Ride was a late model Toyota mini-van in fairly good condition.

[email protected]

I will use her services again.

Cheers,

Mario

shit....miss Meow quoted me 1800 baht for a mini-van (for 4 guys plus golf clubs).......obviously it's not the vehicle, but the amount of passengers

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

She drove quite well actually. Very fast, but not a tailgater. Had pretty good judgement about when to pass on the left to avoid box-ins.