Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

We were all over the place today, quite simply Spurs wanted it more than us. We never got going, Skrtel at RB was shabbite. Think Kenny got the selection wrong today big time. Carra was playing them onside for 2 of the goals today, he just hasn't got it any more at the top level. I was hoping Coates would start and Flanno or Kelly at RB. The ref completely fkd us over too, have to wonder if they were extra harsh on us due to Kenny's comments after the Stoke game last week. Can't take anything away from the fact that we were shit though.

IMO FSG need to spend more in Jan. We need another RB/CB, a winger and another striker is more compatible with Carroll. Can't be long before the media start on him.

Torres just scored a beaut btw, like the Torres of old. Too little too late though IMO, 3-1 down. That's what you get when you are naive enough to think you can go to Old Trafford with Meireles playing the holding role. Can't see anyone stopping Utd or City this season.

I have always loved King Kenny but he has not got his defence sorted out & they need some top boys there IMO.

Just why they sold Merireles who was last seasons top man in midfield is beyond me & i like to think I know my Football.

Carroll is not going to work in a king Kenny team IMO.

Carroll plays to much & not on the pitch.

Spurs played well but when it was red card time it was all over.

Scott Parker buy of the season just may be ????????

:001_Thank_You5:

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

United kept 100% by winning 3-1 with Chelsea, Rooney also kept up his scoring record at 1.8 per match with 9 goals but missed a penalty when he slipped while kicking the shot, but Torres who also scored a super goal from a great pass from Anelka made a horrify miss with 6 yards with no-goalie in sight, Any school boy footballer wouldn't miss that easy chance, probably one of the worst miss of the decades for a professional costing $50 million is unbelievable.. City lost 100% record with a draw with Fulham, they should have three points in bed while winning 2-0 up with 2 goals from Aguero but men from Craven Cottages would not lie down with fightback with Zamora and Murphy goals to end up a deserved draw.. Liverpool had a bad day with two send off at White Hart Lane losing 4-0 with Spurs, Ex-Gunners Adebayor scored twice was awarded a man of the match, I thought Modric was having a great game and scored a beautiful goal, Chelsea will be kicking themselves for not buying him last month.. Will be interesting to see Adebayor facing his old club Arsenal on 2nd of October at White Hart Lane , The premiership ttile is not over yet, a long long way to go... United will lose points sometime along the way... I think Chris Smalling will be out for couple weeks, seen him limping off, will be sorely missed, he was having a great start with great header today at stretford End, with Vidjic still out..

Great reporting mate.

Now if i can add to that i think Joey barton had a great game with QPR.

Scott Parker could be buy of the season on the cheap side.

Augero at MAN City looks to be able to score more than most guys can score in Pattaya. World class & his team mates like him.

Now what about Ashley Coles tackle/leg crunch with studs up on the little Pea Hernandez ?????? Yellow card ?????? Strait Red & a ban IMO.

Just tell me we do not need video evidence in games & I will tell you we do not need water to live.

Now on to the Arsenal ??????

A few years back there were great young players for the future but after years of winning nothing these boys have fucked of to clubs with a better chance of silver wear or much better wages.

Wenger who i believe has lost the plot has come of the rails & has a very poor squad in general compared to most other seasons since he has been the Boss.

Also looking at his face & body langue on Match of the Day he looks fucked & washed out, he also looks at breaking point IMO.

Sad to see such a great manager a few years back lose it as 5 years back most clubs would have liked him as there new manager & that includes the 2 biggest in the World, MAN UTD & REAL MADRID.

Great reporting mate.

Now if i can add to that i think Joey barton had a great game with QPR.

Scott Parker could be buy of the season on the cheap side.

Augero at MAN City looks to be able to score more than most guys can score in Pattaya. World class & his team mates like him.

Now what about Ashley Coles tackle/leg crunch with studs up on the little Pea Hernandez ?????? Yellow card ?????? Strait Red & a ban IMO.

Just tell me we do not need video evidence in games & I will tell you we do not need water to live.

Now on to the Arsenal ??????

A few years back there were great young players for the future but after years of winning nothing these boys have fucked of to clubs with a better chance of silver wear or much better wages.

Wenger who i believe has lost the plot has come of the rails & has a very poor squad in general compared to most other seasons since he has been the Boss.

Also looking at his face & body langue on Match of the Day he looks fucked & washed out, he also looks at breaking point IMO.

Sad to see such a great manager a few years back lose it as 5 years back most clubs would have liked him as there new manager & that includes the 2 biggest in the World, MAN UTD & REAL MADRID.

Agreed....:10of10Score:............And The tackle on Javier Hernandez was XXX-Rated... Cant understand why there is no penalty when Coley was yellow carded but maybe the Ref saw the ball was already out of play and if he thought that, why did he not send him off for off the ball incident.,.. I think this season will be tough going for all of premiership and much better football, used to be Chelsea, United and Arsenal for last decade to fight each other for the title... Now Liverpool, City and Spurs are coming along nicely to their level.. Should be great to watch.. Agreed Park playing fantastic football yesterday and should be in England team everytime up to The European Cup next year.. Great passer and a vision.. I think Chelsea Boss, Villas Boas is a genius, never have been a professional player himself but was under wing of, Special one( Mourinho), coaching staff with Porto, Inter Milan and Chelsea...Plus he won Porto Europa Cup last May..

as a chelsea fan cant see how cole wasent sent off but then they did get a pen that wasent 2 offside but must say man u looked good chelsea ok ref was shit again he loves the tv must say best game i have watched in a long time

MIKE

as a chelsea fan cant see how cole wasent sent off but then they did get a pen that wasent 2 offside but must say man u looked good chelsea ok ref was shit again he loves the tv must say best game i have watched in a long time

good match ,both defences shaky for me i think cole as lost a couple of yards pace ,but then again so as evra,

United playing at Elland Rd, Leeds Utd for the Carling Cup... Player to watch is a French guy named Pogba , a midfielder age 18 yrs old had something very special, Michael Owen having a game tonight, probably be a captain for the day, All players will be trying to win to impress the boss .... Should be good to watch ..

The big four ,Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and City is playing at home with the Champion playing away at Stoke tomorrow... United having all the strikers available, Wellbeck and Javier back to fitness... Steven Gerrand available for Liverpool after playing last 15 mins in a second half win against Brighton last Wednesday.... Will United continue to maintain their 100% record tomorrow... Will Arsenal let Arsene down again against Bolton , Both team who will be tightening their defence after their disaster against United recently 8-2 and 0-5... And Chelsea will be looking for a win to keep the pace of the Title challengers even though the scoreline against United was unfair, I thought Chelsea deserved a draw after their static showing Chelsea twice more goal target than United. Juan Mata was a great buy for Chelsea when he played a good leadership of Old Trafford.... City will be wanting to improve their defence against Everton who is lying sixth in the Premiership table will be a tough nut to crack.... Will be interesting to see the outcome of the results tomorrow evening.. My forecast City, Liverpool and Chelsea to win tomorrow with Arsenal and United settle for a draw...

The big four ,Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and City is playing at home with the Champion playing away at Stoke tomorrow... United having all the strikers available, Wellbeck and Javier back to fitness... Steven Gerrand available for Liverpool after playing last 15 mins in a second half win against Brighton last Wednesday.... Will United continue to maintain their 100% record tomorrow... Will Arsenal let Arsene down again against Bolton , Both team who will be tightening their defence after their disaster against United recently 8-2 and 0-5... And Chelsea will be looking for a win to keep the pace of the Title challengers even though the scoreline against United was unfair, I thought Chelsea deserved a draw after their static showing Chelsea twice more goal target than United. Juan Mata was a great buy for Chelsea when he played a good leadership of Old Trafford.... City will be wanting to improve their defence against Everton who is lying sixth in the Premiership table will be a tough nut to crack.... Will be interesting to see the outcome of the results tomorrow evening.. My forecast City, Liverpool and Chelsea to win tomorrow with Arsenal and United settle for a draw...

they all look on for a win to me,so one of them is certain to be a coupon buster.lol.

Man City 2 Everton 0, at last we beat our bogey team and at this moment of posting top of the league and still unbeaten. :Bravo1:

Man City 2 Everton 0, at last we beat our bogey team and at this moment of posting top of the league and still unbeaten. :Bravo1:

Today again we can see how superb Aguro & David Silva are.

I am sure you will take a good beating some time in October. LOL.

Nice to see Liverpool back on track.

Old boys I mean Chelsea are still going strong.

What can you say about Newcastle then ??????

United lost 100% record by drawing against Stoke 1-1... I thought it was a fair result even though Giggsy should have finished them off with the injury time and Crouch scored his first against United and for Stoke..... City ,Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea all won well at home , Not a surpising Result today .... Spurs won as well... Long long way to go.. Champions League and Europa this week ....

United lost 100% record by drawing against Stoke 1-1... I thought it was a fair result even though Giggsy should have finished them off with the injury time and Crouch scored his first against United and for Stoke..... City ,Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea all won well at home , Not a surpising Result today .... Spurs won as well... Long long way to go.. Champions League and Europa this week ....

MAN UTD had big claims for 2 Penalties IMO.

Berbatov looks shit with bad attitude & Owen just looks way past this standard & I do not know why MAN UTD are waisting wages on this guy.

That money could have gone towards the Wesley guy who plays for inter Milan.

qpr and villa today,fancy qpr got a strong midfield ,swp,barton,tarrabt,and the lad thats really impress me fauflin,should be too strong for villa.

Norwich 2 Sunderland 1, don't want to gloat, but it was a great result, also the first time in 5 years that a Premier league team has fielded an all British team, all of them virtually unknown players from lower divisions, playing at time, delightfully skillful football

Here's a quote from today's Telegraph.

"On the half-hour, Norwich broke through and what a goal it was, a goal more suited to Nou Camp than Norfolk. Bennett began the move, racing down the right, allowed far too much room by Seb Larsson, who failed to track back. Bennett exchanged passes with David Fox before crossing low for Barnett to tap in. Barnett had been given the freedom of the six-yard box by Titus Bramble.

Of course I will be back to earth with a bump on Saturday away at Old Trafford.

Norwich 2 Sunderland 1, don't want to gloat, but it was a great result, also the first time in 5 years that a Premier league team has fielded an all British team, all of them virtually unknown players from lower divisions, playing at time, delightfully skillful football

Here's a quote from today's Telegraph.

"On the half-hour, Norwich broke through and what a goal it was, a goal more suited to Nou Camp than Norfolk. Bennett began the move, racing down the right, allowed far too much room by Seb Larsson, who failed to track back. Bennett exchanged passes with David Fox before crossing low for Barnett to tap in. Barnett had been given the freedom of the six-yard box by Titus Bramble.

Of course I will be back to earth with a bump on Saturday away at Old Trafford.

Didn't know that... So fair play to Paul Lambert and Norwich for that, They should set an example to the bigger clubs who depend on 80% of foreginers like Chelsea and Arsenal and Liverpool.. They should give the British players a chance to prove themselves in the long run, England cant win the World Cup if the FA keeps doing the same way... Italy, Spain and France had restricted the foregin policy in their football league and all of em won the World Cup in the last 20 years.. England won the World Cup in 1966 because every team in Football League had 100% british team that time but now there is only 20% british in few top teams sometimes there were 0%... A Shame....

Dont think Norwich will be easy to beat at Old Trafford, their confidence will be sky high after their win last night plus the Rooney losss will have a big affect on United dressing room... 5 wins comes from Rooney appearance and a draw last sat without Rooney tells you that United are depending on Rooney appearance...

Man Utd was shit today at Old Trafford in Champion League Match... Was lucky to come away with a draw with Basel 3-3 Thanks to a Young goal in the dying minutes... Berbatov missed the injury time chance... Injuries are taking its toll AT Old Trafford, Smalling, Evans, Javier, Rooney , Vidjic, Ralf, Fabio and to name a few, And they are playing against City and Liverpool next month ... United having a bad patch... City lost against Bayern Munich 2-0, They have only 1 point from two match, their Champion League debut is not looking good, Napoli tonight won in their group... Tough going for two Manchester Giants in the next four matches each...

I got home late from work but will catch the highlights later. Seen some mad talk on twitter that Tevez refused to come on?

I got home late from work but will catch the highlights later. Seen some mad talk on twitter that Tevez refused to come on?

Yeah.. Mancini said he will never play for him and City again... He wont be loaned or sell until 1st January Transfer window... Probably head off to South America this week-End to join his family and annouce the Retirement... Great player, what a pity.. City should have known better before August 31st transfer deadline that he is unhappy because he misses his family, it is like forcing you to stay at home for the rest of your life by the missus while she knew you loves Pattaya so much,,,Should have let him go, sold him off , it better to sell him less than to get nothing at all....

Poor game for United,their defense was shambolic at times, hope they keep the same team for Saturday!!!!!! Welbeck was the best player.

City could probably afford to let him rot for the duration of his contract although on his wages they would be better to get rid. Most likley destination IMO - Anzhi.

What can you about Tevez? Top top player, but man what a mercenary. In some ways he epitomises all that is wrong with the modern game. You know if I refused to carry out a piece of work for my line manager because I was not feeling up for it id be looking at a bollocking. I know I can't really compare my job to a footballers so you have to draw the line somewhere.

Anyway I doubt it will hurt City much, not like they are short on attacking options. I just hope Dzeko keeps his place in the squad as he is my dream team haha

Didn't know that... So fair play to Paul Lambert and Norwich for that, They should set an example to the bigger clubs who depend on 80% of foreginers like Chelsea and Arsenal and Liverpool.. They should give the British players a chance to prove themselves in the long run, England cant win the World Cup if the FA keeps doing the same way... Italy, Spain and France had restricted the foregin policy in their football league and all of em won the World Cup in the last 20 years.. England won the World Cup in 1966 because every team in Football League had 100% british team that time but now there is only 20% british in few top teams sometimes there were 0%... A Shame....

Dont think Norwich will be easy to beat at Old Trafford, their confidence will be sky high after their win last night plus the Rooney losss will have a big affect on United dressing room... 5 wins comes from Rooney appearance and a draw last sat without Rooney tells you that United are depending on Rooney appearance...

i still think norwich will be fighting relagation at the end of the season,not keen on there defence.

anyone want to buy titus bramble,going cheap.

did,nt something similar happen with him and his brother in newcastle about 18 months ago.

Archived