IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

Great results for United and City......I was impressed with dzeko,and Aguerro I already knew how good he was when City bought him...I can't see headless chicken Tevez getting back in that team,and City will never be able to offload him because of his wages....if City to play like that,they may eventually be able to fill Wastelands for every game,not only against United....United look an even more attractive team this season thanlast....Ashley Young scored 2 outstanding goals,to be honest,I didnt think he was that good when we signed him....Arsene Wenger is a great manager...maybe that result will cost him his job,the knives are out for him now.

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Meireles to Chavski eh? Well the way I see it is the fact that Villas Boas was prepared to spunk 13mil on a player Kenny doesn't rate just shows how dim he is. Besides we have 1st refusal on Eden Hazard in the summer so we probably would have sold him anyway.

I'm really happy though. Good summer and a net spend of less than 45mil. And we got all the deadwood out.

But City have impressed me the most tonight. (On Hargreaves) They have so much money they can afford to buy players for their physios to practice on. Ha haha

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this. But its free so why not have a go.

Premier League Monthly Competition. Soccer With The Round Ball

I'm not sure if the August competition went out on this forum. We had a yes / no question. Will Manchester United beat Arsenal 8-2 at Old Trafford on August 28th? Everybody said no so we had no winners. Sorry if there are any Arsenal fans reading this but now you have a few more players things might start to improve. Going to Old Trafford without a defense is never a good idea. OK joke over and down to the real purpose of this post.

The hotel does have monthly competition. All you have to do is name the top four teams in the English Premier League at the end of each month? Even though this is called the English Premier League many of the Players, Managers and Owners are not English. Take the top four teams at the end of August. Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool. Most of the players are not English. None of the Managers are English. There are two Scottish Managers. One Italian and one Portuguese (the Chelsea Manager. He's new and I think he's from Portugal. I could be wrong) The Manchester United and Liverpool Owners are from America. Chelsea has a Russian Owner and Manchester City Owners are believed to be from Abu Dhabi. So it's a multi- national league with participants from all over the world.

September 2011 will be the first month for the competition and we have someone working on a swanky flyer. But, as this might not be ready by the closing date for September entries (September 15th 2011) , I'm giving you the information now. See below for more details and note that the top four teams are usually the teams mentioned above.

English Premier League Football / Soccer Predictions 2011 and 2012.

As some of you may know the English Premier League has just kicked off again, that's football played with a round ball, and to celebrate this the SPAM WORD hotel / Kitten Club will be giving away a Premier Suite for 1 night once a month with our 'Premier League Monthly Predictions Competition. '

All you need to do is predict which four teams will hold the top 4 positions in the Premier League at the end of each month in the correct order.

For example:

September 30th.

1. Manchester United.

2. Chelsea.

3. Arsenal.

4. Liverpool.

All correct winners names will go into a hat and a draw will take place to determine the final winners.

• 1st Prize. A Premier Suite for one night and a bottle of House Champagne in the Kitten Club.

• 2nd Prize. Two bottles of House Champagne in the Kitten Club.

• 3rd Prize. One bottle of House Champagne in the Kitten Club.

How to Enter and Rules.

• To enter send an e-mail to the hotel – SPAM WORD@SPAM WORDhotel.com And in the subject area put 'PL Predictions. '

• All entries must be received by the 15th day of each month. Example: For the September competition all entries must be received by September 15th.

• The season runs through until May 13th 2012 so there will be a total of 9 separate competitions. Should you wish to enter all 9 competitions, at the same time, you can do this with one e-mail. Note. With the season ending on May 13th 2012 all entries for May must be received before by Sunday April 8th 2012.

• Prizes to be claimed 1 year after winners receive winning notification.

• Winner names, and possibly pictures, will only be used with the permission of the winners.

Good Luck.

(If anything is not clear or, we have made a glaring mistake, please let us know. We will make the adjustment and you might even receive a prize)

(I did ask the owner for three nights but she said no. Maybe I can get her to raise this as the season progresses)

I know the hotel in question is on Pattayaland 2 and it begins with SPAM WORD and ends with house but for some reason it always comes up as SPAM WORD....therefore the email address is wrong and looks odd.

Anyone know why the board doesn't accept the 'P' word ?

Writing this edit as it seems you can't even use the first four letters of the word without it

being substituted for SPAM WORD.It would be interestng if they ever wanted to advertise on here !

Been of the forum for a few weeks but Fuck me the Prem is on fire & some amazing transfer activity also.

Roberto Mancini must have took on the mission impossible job & to be fair this guy is showing he is now leading ruling & his purchases have been very good.

Has he got the balls & the old school in him ???? I think he has & good on him as most people including my self would not have guessed he would be there now 2 seasons later.

:001_Sawasdee:

Hi guys, noob here, just finding my feet. Baggies fan and here we are two games in and our nemesis have 6 points and we have zero. Having said that I couldn't be less concerned having played Man U and Chelski and got goals against them both and only lost by the odd goal I see this as just a tough start, any one of the other 17 teams would be where we are now with that start....

Any other baggies fans on the board?...

We all love a under dog but you must be over the moon with Mr Roy Hodgson ????

He sure has done well so far for you right.

So Meireles to Chavski eh? Well the way I see it is the fact that Villas Boas was prepared to spunk 13mil on a player Kenny doesn't rate just shows how dim he is. Besides we have 1st refusal on Eden Hazard in the summer so we probably would have sold him anyway.

I'm really happy though. Good summer and a net spend of less than 45mil. And we got all the deadwood out.

But City have impressed me the most tonight. (On Hargreaves) They have so much money they can afford to buy players for their physios to practice on. Ha haha

Meireles will be a great buy for Chelsea IMO.

When KK arrived & turned them from flops to top 3 team Meireles was by far one of the best players so I do not know why King Kenny did not like him & sold him.

Suaez looks a steal at 20 million & has that KK way when he plays.

The Newcastle boy Carroll looks deadwood & I do not think KK likes him.

I believe like another great boy from Newcastle he has head & drink problems but of course the other boy could play & Carroll might not get that chance if KK does not like his life style of the pitch.

There are some hard Bastards who are managers in the Prem from Glasgow but in Liverpool & Manchester no one wins with them 2 top class gentlemen.

Arsenal ??????

WTF ?????

I can now see that the manager has lost the plot.

Arsenal fans please give us your opinions.

Top 4 team ????? This season will be luck if they get in the top 6 IMO.

MAN UTD did not sign this man so for me its a great shame & makes me feel sad.

It means IMO they have no chance of winning the Champions League now.

Sir Alex one big mistake & you will know it come what May.

30 million ????? you paid more than that for one piece of shit from Argentina.

Sir Alex has won 2 Champion Leagues in his time with Man Utd but thats real poor to be fair as they have lost the same amount of finals & even more semi finals.

Sir Alex is a legend for sure but IMO & the facts are he is poor in Europe.

This man would have helped big time I believe.

post-31229-0-53129600-1315266371.jpg

I think it was more his 250k a week wage demands mate.

Yes I think you could be right mate.

Craig Bellemy back to Liverpool ??????

I know there are guys there now that would fuck him if he starts fighting but a good player IMO.

what do you Liverpool fans think of his return ?????

KK plays a good round of golf so i am sure he would show Craig how to act under his management.

A gamble but it could just come good IMO.

Craig Bellemy maybe a good addition for Liverpool... When Steve Gerrand comes back fit, they will have a strong squad to match United and City squads. Last few years, Liverpool always rely on Steve Gerrand not the team but now Kenny had change all that, dont really rely on Steve anymore, relied on the team in the last few weeks and worked wonders... I as a United fan will be more worried about Liverpool than the City and Chelsea...

Craig Bellemy maybe a good addition for Liverpool... When Steve Gerrand comes back fit, they will have a strong squad to match United and City squads. Last few years, Liverpool always rely on Steve Gerrand not the team but now Kenny had change all that, dont really rely on Steve anymore, relied on the team in the last few weeks and worked wonders... I as a United fan will be more worried about Liverpool than the City and Chelsea...

City & Liverpool will be up there with Man Utd.

Come Christmas we will see the bigger picture.

Come May it will be shit your pants time. HA HA.

:001_Thank_You5:

Bellamy is a decent player to have as a backup option. I haven't seen much of him in the last year but a good option still if he can stay fit. He has probably lost a few yards of pace but he is intelligent.

But we have options all over the pitch this season, Downing, Henderson, Adam so im not too worried.

Bellamy is a decent player to have as a backup option. I haven't seen much of him in the last year but a good option still if he can stay fit. He has probably lost a few yards of pace but he is intelligent.

But we have options all over the pitch this season, Downing, Henderson, Adam so im not too worried.

Yes I agree you do have options & King Kenny has purchased well IMO.

That said Henderson at 20 million quid looks expensive right now.

Adams looks a bargain & may be Sir Alex should have taken him.

Downing can play all over the park & we all like him.

I sniff problems with the Geordie boy who looks like he likes his nights out & drink way to much.

Early days but the 35 million pound man looks to have big problems & I believe KK is on his case.

don,t agree with you there jockey can,t see liverpool being stronger than city or chelsea ,i think city could be the main challengers this year.

don,t agree with you there jockey can,t see liverpool being stronger than city or chelsea ,i think city could be the main challengers this year.

IMO Liverpool will be 3rd.

Roll on Xmas we will all have a good idea on how its going right.

:001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5:

Thank Buddha , Premiership football back on track tomorrow after nearly 2 weeks off, but it worked well for Manchester United because they had few injuries problems that time with Rio and Vidic, That will give them an breathing space to restart their campaign to retain the Premiership trophy 2011/2012.. Plus The World Cup Rugby had started today until 25th October, that will help me to forget Pattaya for time being...

Thank Buddha , Premiership football back on track tomorrow after nearly 2 weeks off, but it worked well for Manchester United because they had few injuries problems that time with Rio and Vidic, That will give them an breathing space to restart their campaign to retain the Premiership trophy 2011/2012.. Plus The World Cup Rugby had started today until 25th October, that will help me to forget Pattaya for time being...

Good points & I agree mate.

Rio is now a crock & if he keeps picking up injuries this season he is finished at top level football IMO.

:001_Thank_You5:

nice to have premier football back again tomorrow ,i,ll be watching 2 matchs ,think spuds and fulham should get thier 1st wins ,should be easy wins for arsenal and city,but hey this is premier league any team can pick up 3 points on any given day.coywm.

Manchester United and Manchester City kept their 100% record to go on top with Liverpool losing today... Two hattrick from Rooney and Aguero, Rooney had 8 goals in 4 premeiership matches with City Aguero 6 in 4 matches, I was very impressed with Phil Jones of United, he get better and better as the Premiership goes on, a shrewd buy from Sir Alex, City doing so well too, They will be a team to watch for in the Premiership and the Champion League.. Cant wait to watch the derby on 23rd of october at Old Trafford... Liverpool was unlucky not to get a draw in the last minute when penalty was rejected by the Referee... Chelsea also won to go right behind the two Manchester giant by two points, They have to travel to Old Trafford next Sunday 18th September, Should be a fantastic match to watch...

Manchester United and Manchester City kept their 100% record to go on top with Liverpool losing today... Two hattrick from Rooney and Aguero, Rooney had 8 goals in 4 premeiership matches with City Aguero 6 in 4 matches, I was very impressed with Phil Jones of United, he get better and better as the Premiership goes on, a shrewd buy from Sir Alex, City doing so well too, They will be a team to watch for in the Premiership and the Champion League.. Cant wait to watch the derby on 23rd of october at Old Trafford... Liverpool was unlucky not to get a draw in the last minute when penalty was rejected by the Referee... Chelsea also won to go right behind the two Manchester giant by two points, They have to travel to Old Trafford next Sunday 18th September, Should be a fantastic match to watch...

Thanks JK for your post & great reporting with all them facts & results.

Must just put you right on one massive fact.

There is only one Giant in Manchester when it comes to football.

:001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5:

Thanks JK for your post & great reporting with all them facts & results.

Must just put you right on one massive fact.

There is only one Giant in Manchester when it comes to football.

Likewise you have made great report too, Thank You too... Disappointing, Tom Cleverley had possibly broken his foot, he was a star in the last three matches and the Charity Shield , Great player will be sadly missed , was lucky to have Carrick to replace him with few top players like Fletcher, Sung Park Valencia and few others, United lucky enough to have almost fit squad after two weeks international break.. I think at the moment they have the best squad I ever seen since the 1968 European cup, Maybe I,m wrong, but we will find out after Chelsea ,Liverpool and City match if they are really up there with Busby Babes..

Likewise you have made great report too, Thank You too... Disappointing, Tom Cleverley had possibly broken his foot, he was a star in the last three matches and the Charity Shield , Great player will be sadly missed , was lucky to have Carrick to replace him with few top players like Fletcher, Sung Park Valencia and few others, United lucky enough to have almost fit squad after two weeks international break.. I think at the moment they have the best squad I ever seen since the 1968 European cup, Maybe I,m wrong, but we will find out after Chelsea ,Liverpool and City match if they are really up there with Busby Babes..

No one will ever know how good the Busy Babes would have been.

Good squad but come on with players like Nani, Anderson, Carrick & Sing Park Man Utd are miles away from being kings of Europe & doing Barcelona.

Totally agree Tom Cleverly is looking like a star in the making.

Wayne Rooney is on fire & looks value what ever the wage bill he costs.

Aguero is looking a Man City bargain at 38 million quid.

Match of the Day now to see all the highlights of todays games.

Archived