IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

It's damn good to see the sucked & spat out toffees back down where they belong! LoL

Even that old sour grape Mr Moyes couldn't blame the Ref (for once) over that shabby display against the Geordies.

Demba Ba never did look to bright, but he'd have to be completely 'Baa' & join a club who's only passion seems for relegation!

It's good to see the 3 BIG Northern clubs pulling away from the pack too.

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that Old Trafford Name stays that way instead of turning a new name like Newcastle, Chelsea and Arsenal and Bolton.. Nike Staduim instead of Old Trafford will be horrifying.

I hope that Old Trafford Name stays that way instead of turning a new name like Newcastle, Chelsea and Arsenal and Bolton.. Nike Staduim instead of Old Trafford will be horrifying.

I know the point but if it was the Nike Arena but with Messi & Wesley Snider added to the team I would live with it. :Think1:

it is funny how a thread about 2011/2012 quickly denegrated into which team is the best ever.....

it is funny how a thread about 2011/2012 quickly denegrated into which team is the best ever.....

Glad you have read the thread then mate.

Read it before you talk out your shit box.

Happy Days... Premeirship resumed tomorrow and Sunday plus the Champions League during the week..

Happy Days... Premeirship resumed tomorrow and Sunday plus the Champions League during the week..

Yes mate thank God it feels likes months since I have seen some on my other Addiction Prem football.

:Wassup1:

I hope you all enjoy the Norwich All Brits take on Arsenals United Nations in the early game (7:45pm), it will be an entertaining game for sure as Norwich play a very attacking game, which is a good job, because we cannot defend lol.

Keep an eye on Pilkington, last season playing for Huddersfield. I have had B1000 @ 33/1 for him to score 2 goals

I hope you all enjoy the Norwich All Brits take on Arsenals United Nations in the early game (7:45pm), it will be an entertaining game for sure as Norwich play a very attacking game, which is a good job, because we cannot defend lol.

Keep an eye on Pilkington, last season playing for Huddersfield. I have had B1000 @ 33/1 for him to score 2 goals

Not a bad price... I will be screaming for him to score 2. Chelsea/Liverpool and City/Newcastle will be the ones to watch this weekend...

the lad was playing for my local town team atherton colls a couple of years ago he,s done well ,i used to manager the under 15s to under 18s years ago.

the lad was playing for my local town team atherton colls a couple of years ago he,s done well ,i used to manager the under 15s to under 18s years ago.

He has not looked at all out of place it the PL, his cross's are outstanding, and the free kick that he scored last game was pure "Beckham"

Another lacklustre football from United even though they won at Swansea 0-1, But their defence is solid which is a good thing, With four strongest players played together first time since few months.. Forward is grand but the midfield dept is still weak with very few delivery to the forward, they won the last three matches with a 1-0 scoreline.. Will be tough going in the next 6/7 weeks without having the strong midfielders.. They must buy a midfield when transfer window opened in January 2012 or they wont regain the title in May and even win nothing.. Arsenal winning again against Norwich, they are starting to put things right again.. City keeps the top place with a win against Newcastle with no teething problems.. Tomorrow Chelsea will be battling for three points against Liverpool. will be good to watch.

damn I thought this was a football thead but it is only soccer.

What on earth made you think that ?

An American 'football' thread with 12 pages....in your dreams mate !

Another lacklustre football from United even though they won at Swansea 0-1, But their defence is solid which is a good thing, With four strongest players played together first time since few months.. Forward is grand but the midfield dept is still weak with very few delivery to the forward, they won the last three matches with a 1-0 scoreline.. Will be tough going in the next 6/7 weeks without having the strong midfielders.. They must buy a midfield when transfer window opened in January 2012 or they wont regain the title in May and even win nothing.. Arsenal winning again against Norwich, they are starting to put things right again.. City keeps the top place with a win against Newcastle with no teething problems.. Tomorrow Chelsea will be battling for three points against Liverpool. will be good to watch.

got to disagree jockey i thought utd were very impressive todayand really strolled it ,and i ain,t a utd fan.

got to disagree jockey i thought utd were very impressive todayand really strolled it ,and i ain,t a utd fan.

In respecting your opinion, I still thought United was poor in Midfield dept until Fletcher came on to settle the nerves but their defence was fantastic on the whole match .. Probably United best defence performance this season.. I assume you are a Liverpool fan, Tough match tomorrow.. Good Luck

In respecting your opinion, I still thought United was poor in Midfield dept until Fletcher came on to settle the nerves but their defence was fantastic on the whole match .. Probably United best defence performance this season.. I assume you are a Liverpool fan, Tough match tomorrow.. Good Luck

thanks jocky ,liverpool fan ha ha ,can,t stand them,sadly to say bolton wanderers fan ,yes i know it looks like we could be going down,although theres not much differants between about 10 teams.

Liverpool won at Stamford Bridge 1-2 against the Blues.. Thought they were heading for a draw until Johnson made a dramatic 88th mins goal and fully deserved three points.. Torres and Carroll combined at £85, only came on in the last 6 and 2 minutes.. What a waste of money, Torres only scored 3 since joining Chelsea while Carroll only scored 4.. Would be better to have a loan swap in January Transfer window...

Liverpool won at Stamford Bridge 1-2 against the Blues.. Thought they were heading for a draw until Johnson made a dramatic 88th mins goal and fully deserved three points.. Torres and Carroll combined at £85, only came on in the last 6 and 2 minutes.. What a waste of money, Torres only scored 3 since joining Chelsea while Carroll only scored 4.. Would be better to have a loan swap in January Transfer window...

Torres and Carroll....£85....some might say you're not wrong Jocky !!!!

Great goal by Barnesy... er I mean Johnson. Thought we were sloppy in the 2nd half but we had enough about us to deserve the win. Dalglish set up with a lot of pace and that helped as Chelsea were playing too high up so they were always going to be vunerable to pace down the wings.

We have City next week but Chelsea have a tough run of games too. Spurs, Man City and Newcastle.

3 points of 3rd, but Spurs have 2 games in hand. Walk on..

Who's next in line for the Chelski managers job.......image001 (1).jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

if liverpool beat man city this weekend i reckon liverpool will go on to win the league, utd suck as do chelsea and arsenal, and man city napoli showed us how good they really are

if liverpool beat man city this weekend i reckon liverpool will go on to win the league, utd suck as do chelsea and arsenal, and man city napoli showed us how good they really are

Liverpool have got no hope at all for this Title, cos they are not yet a team that clicked but may have a chance for the Mickey mouse Cup in March 2012.. City by far the best team since the start of the Premiership, After beating Newcastle last week, there is no one stopping them to clinch the Holy Grail come May.. United, No chance cos of Midfield weakness, Chelsea, No chance cos of Dad Army (lots of old men), Arsenal No chance, depending too much on one player Van Persie, He will be worn out next month or January.. Real Madrid to win the Champion League in 2012.

Not sure what league table you blokes are looking at

but on my one Tottenham are 3rd...with a game in hand.

Haven't got any delusions about winning the title and even

finishing where we are now is going to be a hell of an achievement

but I think we deserve a mention among the other runners.

Then again,fying under the radar might not be such a bad thing.

Archived