IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

United won well at Lotus rd 2-0 with QPR.. They should have scored .. But happy enough to come away with 3 points from London, City, Liverpool and Spurs won also to keep the pace with the Manchester gaints,,With Chelsea only claimed a point with a draw with Wigan, they thought they had three points in the bag til the last minute howler from Chelsea Goalie ... Only two points lead from City, but their previous six tough matches had gone now..

Bearing in mind United still have to go to City,Spurs,Arsenal and Chelsea ,City are looking real good as out of them we only have to go to Arsenal.Also City unlucky at Chelsea as a dead cert penalty not given as Clattenberg bottled it.

The futures bright,the futures Blue.

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suarez had been banned 8 matches and fined £40,000 , He has 14 days to appeal ...

John Terry is in trouble too after CPS has instructed London Police to charge him for racist remarks on Anton Ferdinand.... FA had not yet decide whether to charge him til after his court outcome..

City and United marched on with a easy win with Arsenal won also... But Liverpool only draw with Wigan even though Adams had missed the valuable penalty... Having a bad moment with Suarez with a FA eight match ban plus £40,000, His lawyer said tonight Suarez will appeal against the Ban and the fine... I admit that the ban and the fine was too severe, I expected he would get only 3 or 4 match ban...I think he will get his ban reduced on his appeal hearing.... Spurs playing tomorrow against Chelsea at White Hart Lane, all eyes will be on John Terry due to his summons from the London Police and the CPS for racist offence...

Spurs got the draw (1-1) with Chelsea at White Hart Lane, very entertaining match, I thought both of em deserved a point , John Terry got verbal abuse from the Home crowd all through the match but he answered back with his excellent performance especially his block to deny Adebayors goalbound shot in the dying minutes... Parker is a some player, wish UNited have bought him last summer from West Ham on the cheap, We all know he is a good footballer but when he came to Spurs, he showed us he is more than a good footballer since he left West Ham... A Briiliant passer and a vision and that would suit United down to the ground..

United won today at Old Trafford 5-0 against Wigan, Berbatov scored a delightful deserved hat trick. showed the quality he still have, and gives Sir Fergie a reminder that he is still one of the top strikers around... Wigan ,Sammon got send off for incident with Carrick which i thought unfair decision, City last some ground against West Brom with a disappointing draw 0-0...City still hang on the top spot with United at the same points but only 5 goals difference after United scoring spree against Fulham and Wigan with 10 goals...What a exciting New year to come... Liverpool and Chelsea had a diappointing result at their own Home grounds with a disappointing Draw... North London Rivals playing tomorrow instead of today due to Tube strike, Arsenal playing at home to Wolves should expect a win with Spurs playing a tricky away against newcomers Norwich....

JUST WHATCHED NEWCASTLE WIN AT BOLTON TO GET OUR SEASON BACK ON TRACK , SURPRIZE PACKAGE OF THE SEASON ME THINKS

JUST WHATCHED NEWCASTLE WIN AT BOLTON TO GET OUR SEASON BACK ON TRACK , SURPRIZE PACKAGE OF THE SEASON ME THINKS

Very True... They were unlucky recently after a great start, Looks like they are back to normal again... Man United will travel over to St James Park next week and will expecting a very cagey and tough match... Draw will be likely outcome.

Fancy man u to fuck us over jockey thanks for your comments

Fancy man u to fuck us over jockey thanks for your comments

yea i watch match yesterday was,nt over impressed with newcastle,after 10 mins play i said to my mate this as got goalless draw wrltten all over it ,only to silly mistakes by the whites give newcastle 2 soft goals.boreing game.

yea i watch match yesterday was,nt over impressed with newcastle,after 10 mins play i said to my mate this as got goalless draw wrltten all over it ,only to silly mistakes by the whites give newcastle 2 soft goals.boreing game.

Are you a bolton fan i think you are going down

Are you a bolton fan i think you are going down

sure ia,m,ithink your right but i think we might get josh machechem on lone from chelsea (who i rate highly)as part of the gary cahill deal,big one saturday wolves at home who are as bad as us ,loss that and we are down.

Sorry Splitpin.....it had to be done...business is business.

But don't worry,you're not in any danger.Good luck in taking

points off the other top six !

Spurs got a win they urgently need to close the gap to two Manchester Clubs with 2-0 away win against Norwich, Bale scored two, Barcelona or Real Madrid will be looking to buy him in the summer of 2012, he will be tempt by the wages offer of £250 grand a week compared to his present £70,000 a week at Spurs.. Arsenal did not get the expected three points win at home to lowly Wolves...

sure ia,m,ithink your right but i think we might get josh machechem on lone from chelsea (who i rate highly)as part of the gary cahill deal,big one saturday wolves at home who are as bad as us ,loss that and we are down.

DRAW WRITTEN AL OVER THAT I THINK

Spurs got a win they urgently need to close the gap to two Manchester Clubs with 2-0 away win against Norwich, Bale scored two, Barcelona or Real Madrid will be looking to buy him in the summer of 2012, he will be tempt by the wages offer of £250 grand a week compared to his present £70,000 a week at Spurs.. Arsenal did not get the expected three points win at home to lowly Wolves...

JOCKY DID YOU DO THE BET365 TIP BALE NEXT GOAL 10 -1 HAD 20 ON IT HAPPY DAYS

Very True... They were unlucky recently after a great start, Looks like they are back to normal again... Man United will travel over to St James Park next week and will expecting a very cagey and tough match... Draw will be likely outcome.

jockey we have liverpool on friday on sky any thoughts?

jan wish list for city or chelsea,hazard,eriksen ,shaqkiri,and martinez .cheapest 20million dearest 50million.what do you lads think.

JOCKY DID YOU DO THE BET365 TIP BALE NEXT GOAL 10 -1 HAD 20 ON IT HAPPY DAYS

jockey we have liverpool on friday on sky any thoughts?

Great bet Jeff.... I dont bet at all, Gave up gambling 8 years ago.... "You never see a bookie on the bycycle".

My Thought for Liverppol and Newcastle ... With Suarez out due to his suspension meaning Carroll playing full game on Friday, And Gerrand back to contention... I think Draw will be a result with Carroll scoring nothing against his old club...

Great bet Jeff.... I dont bet at all, Gave up gambling 8 years ago.... "You never see a bookie on the bycycle".

My Thought for Liverppol and Newcastle ... With Suarez out due to his suspension meaning Carroll playing full game on Friday, And Gerrand back to contention... I think Draw will be a result with Carroll scoring nothing against his old club...

I DRAW WOULD BE A GREAT RESULT FOR US THANKS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS JOCKEY

What is Chelsea Boss, Andre Villas-Boas doing giving up the hopes to win the Premiership Title with 11 points behind... That is not a good management talk. Look at Celtic , they went on top by two points to Rangers after winning 1-0 last night, They were trailing 15 points behind Rangers in November ,Yes, Last month ,That 17 points loss to Rangers since, ... Showed everyone that There is still plenty of hope for Liverpool ,Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal to win the title...

Liverpool won 3-1, I thought they were destined for a draw with both sides not showing any dangers at all until Steve Gerrard came on the 60th minutes, exploded the match to life... A well deserved win for Liverpool , and even Gerrard only played the last 30 minutes, he should be awarded a man of the match....

What is Chelsea Boss, Andre Villas-Boas doing giving up the hopes to win the Premiership Title with 11 points behind... That is not a good management talk. Look at Celtic , they went on top by two points to Rangers after winning 1-0 last night, They were trailing 15 points behind Rangers in November ,Yes, Last month ,That 17 points loss to Rangers since, ... Showed everyone that There is still plenty of hope for Liverpool ,Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal to win the title...

OUT PLAYED OUT CLASSED AS EVER DOWN LIVERPOOL MI SONS DOWN THERE EVEN FANCYED 3-I BUT COULD ,NT DO IT CHECKED THE PRICE THOUGH 14-1

Liverpool won 3-1, I thought they were destined for a draw with both sides not showing any dangers at all until Steve Gerrard came on the 60th minutes, exploded the match to life... A well deserved win for Liverpool , and even Gerrard only played the last 30 minutes, he should be awarded a man of the match....

OUT PLAYED OUT CLASSED AS EVER DOWN LIVERPOOL MI SONS DOWN THERE EVEN FANCYED 3-I BUT COULD ,NT DO IT CHECKED THE PRICE THOUGH 14-1

HE GOT MAN OF THE MATCH JOCKEY

HE GOT MAN OF THE MATCH JOCKEY

Did he.... He deserved that... Without him, a draw would be a result,,, Charlie Adams came off, he wasn't good at all...

Did he.... He deserved that... Without him, a draw would be a result,,, Charlie Adams came off, he wasn't good at all...

HI JOCKEY WHATS YOUR TEAM ?

Archived