IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

The seasons not over for Spurs untill next weekend, please Bayern do it.

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted as well , was hoping Dogleash would lead Liverpool all the way to relegation or at least mid table mediocrity for a few more seasons ;-)

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Gutted as well , was hoping Dogleash would lead Liverpool all the way to relegation or at least mid table mediocrity for a few more seasons ;-)

I doubt that would have happened

Oh what a joy to watch :Bow5:

Fantastic video - shows the pure agony and ecstacy of the beautiful game.

The looks on the fans faces said it all.

I'm happy for the Man City fans as they are very loyal and stayed with the club when they were in the third tier.

Kenny Daglish sacked by Liverpool recently had prompt the owners looking for new boss this week, Rodgers of Swansea rejected Liverpool invitations for talks and Martinez of Wigan is thinking of talking to the owners about the vacant job... Surprised that Rodgers rejected the job that could be his only chance in his lifetime to manage Bib clubs like Liverpool.... Lots of boss would not mind taking that job with potential of £12 million Three/four year contract, knowing that the money will be guaranteed in the bank whether he get successful or be sacked early......

Looking forward to watch Champion League Final tomorrow, I will be supporting Bayern Munich to win .... Enjoy the match tomorrow lads..

West Ham is back in their rightful place, The Premiership, Beating unlucky Blackpo ol 2-1

Full of praise should go to Sam Allardyce.. He got a lot of Criticiism from the media...

.... Congratulations to the Hammers... :Clap9:

1 hour until the Champions League Final.

Prediction: Bayren Munich 3 Chelsea 1

Come on Bayren, avenge my Barca!!

West Ham is back in their rightful place, The Premiership, Beating unlucky Blackpo ol 2-1

Full of praise should go to Sam Allardyce.. He got a lot of Criticiism from the media...

.... Congratulations to the Hammers... :Clap9:

Wet Spam back where they belong - a relegation battle.

6 easy points for the yids next season.

I feel sorry for Blackpool as they had the chances to win.

brillant,thats up there with that denis law backheel goal all them years ago.

• 10 months later...

Glory Glory Glory Man United....

Sir Alex Ferguson-1691478.jpg

A sad day for Liverpool

Why? I am as proud a red supporter as anyone but give credit where it is due. United have had a sound structure on and off field for a long time whilst we have been a shambles. The tenure of the cancers put us back a few years.  No excuses or bitterness. I say well done to our biggest rivals. They are a real football club and only spent money they earned. 

Unlike a few Hollywood clubs. United got what they earned and not what they bought. Fair play to them.

Why? I am as proud a red supporter as anyone but give credit where it is due. United have had a sound structure on and off field for a long time whilst we have been a shambles. The tenure of the cancers put us back a few years.  No excuses or bitterness. I say well done to our biggest rivals. They are a real football club and only spent money they earned. 

Unlike a few Hollywood clubs. United got what they earned and not what they bought. Fair play to them.

Fair play to you....  :Wassup1:

Why? I am as proud a red supporter as anyone but give credit where it is due. United have had a sound structure on and off field for a long time whilst we have been a shambles. The tenure of the cancers put us back a few years. No excuses or bitterness. I say well done to our biggest rivals. They are a real football club and only spent money they earned.

Good post Mr Lek,

I believe Liverpool have a large fan base all over the world, a great pedigree, and are now a well run club again. My honest opinion on your recent demise is 'nostalgia' especially with the fascination with 'King Kenny'.

Daglish made some large mistakes in the transfer market, with Andy Carroll, Downing & Henderson. Roy Hodgson was tossed aside abruptly with chants of 'King Kenny' from the stands. The owners gave into the supporters and have more than supported Daglish in the transfer market.

Brendan Rodgers has been handicapped financially in the market because of previous bad purchases he had nothing to do with. He must sell before he can build again. I hope Rodgers is given time because I really think he can do a good job at Liverpool at all levels.

I have no doubt Liverpool will be back in the top four again soon, with hard work and graft, and not relying on nostalgia. Sometimes a club needs a new approach and direction, and it's honestly not a bad thing. I think the right owners and manager are in place.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Fuckin Newcastle 2-0 down at half time.Im taking the boy swimming.Cant watch this anymore.

Fuckin Newcastle 2-0 down at half time.Im taking the boy swimming.Cant watch this anymore.

Should someone tell him the latest?

Shows Liverpool would be better off without Suarez when they played brilliantly beating Newcastle 6-0 on their grounds... They will have another think in the morning  to sell him instead of waiting to play him in October.  One bad apple spoiled the whole bunch.

Should someone tell him the latest?

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark.

You guy's are commenting in the wrong thread, this is the 2011 -12 season thread !  :Think1:

jojo, you been on that potato juice ?!!

Newcastle in big trouble with their last 3 games away, to qpr and west ham, home to arsenal, their confidence must be well shot after that game yesterday. Will be a major shock if they go down, but it couls happen now

Archived