Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

i still think norwich will be fighting relagation at the end of the season,not keen on there defence.

Not keen on United defense after the last two games, they will have a job with Norwich's pacy wingers and full backs

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsenal won a lacklustre match tonight 2-1 against the Greek Club and Chelsea threw away the chance to come away 3 points when they gave away silly penalty in the last 5 minutes for a 1-1 draw to Valencia... Tevez got suspended for 2 weeks and could be kicked out of the club for good.... United who had their defence exposed by Basel and Stoke , Will be tested by Premiership newcomers Norwich on Saturday without string of experience players before they much needed two weeks premiership break after the Norwich match to face Liverpool, hoping to have the most of the players recovering from injuries including Rooney....

Everton lost at Home to Liverpool 0-2,,, The Ref send off Jack Rodwell for a fair tackle... On Sky Sports, two pundit, former Everton Graeme Sharp and Graeme Souness said the foul was not worthy for a free kick and Rodwell was unfairly send off, Mark Atkinson made few clangers in the past and done again in the Derby... Had Rodwell played, what result will it be... He is probably a liverpool supporter in disguise... United was lucky to come away with three points against Norwich, Had Hoolahan scored a open goal , It could have been a different ball game, probably would have won and they also hit the post... Norwich will improve as the football season goes on.., Paul Lambert remind me of Martin O Niell of his excitement all through the match, a Good boss , he will lift them up again in two weeks after the International Football resumed next week... The Norwich boys stuck together was great to see and will stuck together til the end of the season... I dont think Norwich will be a candidate for relegations come next may...

after the first few weeks of the season ,ive come to the conlution its a substander league this year can,t see any team doing anything in the champions league,can,t see any team challenging the top 6 ,although i think spuds will finish in top 4 ,relagation with so many teams like for like take your pick any 3 from 12 which should go to the wire exciting times ahead .

Arsene 15th Anniversary of Arsenal Manager celebrations came down with a crash with a loss to Spurs 2-1 at White Hart Lane with goals from Van Der Vaart and Man of the match Kyle Walker... It was probably the worst start for Arsene managing career.. Lying 15th with 7 points with 4 defeats..With Spurs coming along nicely with 12 points lying 6th... Chelsea won easy away aginst poorly Bolton 5-1 with Frank Lampard hat-trick to retake the third spot...

I hear Everton are to appeal against the Red card given to Rodwell for the tackle on Liverpools latest favourite for now, Suarez.

Lets hope these cheats/ actors get the 3 match ban instead.

Wasn't he the cheat of the last World Cup?

• 2 weeks later...

Thank God the Premeirship is back tomorrow,,, Bored stiff watching the International rubbish... Rooney three match ban was unfair,,England will miss him badly.. Ireland got the luck of the draw playing Estonia rather than playing Czez Republic, Turkey or Bosnia .. And Estonia is happier with the draw too rather than Portugal, Croatia or Montengro...

If the sport is called football why are you kicking a soccer ball and not a football ;)

If the sport is called football why are you kicking a soccer ball and not a football ;)

Only twats call it a soccer ball.Anyway,thanks for your input...another few years and

you might get to see some tits and bums in the advanced area,to take your mind off the

nonsense you're spouting.

Today 12.45 Lunch time kick of Liverpool v MAN UTD.

Bring it on.

I will be at home but I bet there will be some beer bars buzzing over this one in Pattaya today.

This will be the game of the season so far I believe.

:Cross_Fingers:

Liverpool and United drew 1-1 which was a fair result for both.. Sunlight was difficult for both goalie, i think it would be a better football if it was in the evening or the night.. Not a great match but Sir Alex is more happier than Daglish with a point...

Man City 4 Villa 1

Man City go top of the league :Grin_Jump1:

Man City 4 Villa 1

Man City go top of the league :Grin_Jump1:

But it is only October now... Long long way to go... 7 months to be exact.. Liverpool are getting stronger and Chelsea is getting a winning formula from their new boss.. But i agree City have a complete team to have a great chance, United is used to those challenges.. Come, on end of December, we will see how the League table fared.. Exciting though for all football fans concerned...

Nice comfortable win for Norwich, another excellent performance, Morrison was outstanding, even after 2 hard games for Wales, he was full of running.

Pilkington made up for his ManU miss's with 2 well taken goals. Away to Liverpool this next weekend.

Liverpool and United drew 1-1 which was a fair result for both.. Sunlight was difficult for both goalie, i think it would be a better football if it was in the evening or the night.. Not a great match but Sir Alex is more happier than Daglish with a point...

Sorry I have not been up dating this week.

This game was not what it should have been.

Sir Alex played a defensive team & parked behind the half way line & clearly played for a draw.

A real Sir Alex tactic in Europe over the years that has cost him another 2 or 3 European cups IMO.

Liverpool should have won the game & the MAN UTD goal keeper was man of the match IMO.

MU were lucky to come away with a point but nice to see Stevie G back to his best & he is still top quality.

:001_Thank_You5:

Splitpin in...3..2...1 !! Good one...free beer for Ruddy.That last save....blimey.

Splitpin in...3..2...1 !! Good one...free beer for Ruddy.That last save....blimey.

Thanks, that save in the 95th minute, when only 3 minutes were awarded, was fantastic, very proud of the lads. Ok Liverpool hit the post a few times, but a miss is a miss

United 1 City 6 :Bravo1:

United 1 City 6 :Bravo1:

Just home from Hospital , Five days, ok now... Now i,m sick again of United terrible display... There was exposed due to come after awful game against Norwich, Liverpool and Stoke,, Defence was shit.. Midfielder is weak, should have bought Snijder last August... Sick as a pig, But well done to City.. They are red hot favorite to win the title... But still a early days yet, United probably need that result as a wake up call in defence...

Just home from Hospital , Five days, ok now... Now i,m sick again of United terrible display... There was exposed due to come after awful game against Norwich, Liverpool and Stoke,, Defence was shit.. Midfielder is weak, should have bought Snijder last August... Sick as a pig, But well done to City.. They are red hot favorite to win the title... But still a early days yet, United probably need that result as a wake up call in defence...

Class Act & yes I am talking about Jocky King the PA member.

Not only is every word correct about todays game but he is a true Gent & can say well done City.

I watched the match on Sky & I am still in shock on just how shit MAN UTD were.

Man City have come along way in 2 or 3 years but they are not a top 4 team of Europe but after todays game it is clear MAN UTD are not either & as much as MAN UTD have achieved in the last 3 years they are very short in certain departments.

Sir Alex needs to ask him self some big questions about todays starting line up & just why a World class midfielder was not purchased in the summer.

On a lighter note did Wayne Rooney's Dad have a bet on todays match in Manchester ?????? LOL.

Well done Man City & Roberto Manchini.

:Clap7:

Watched United win at Goodison Park 0-1 to Everton.. I thought Everton should have deserved a draw after outplaying United in the whole second Half, United are having a bad moments and Rooney had to play in the midfield. Arsenal and Chelsea played a thrilling Match with the Gunners won by 3-5 at Stamford Bridge, with Van Persie scoring a Hat-trick.. Thought it was going for a 3-3 draw til John Terry making a hash of himself letting Van Persie slip past him scoring his second goal to make 3-4.. John Terry and Chelsea is not having a good week losing to QPR as well last Sunday.. Will Roman the owner sack him before Xmas like always .

City 3 Wolves 1 The boys are still top

----------------------------------------------------------

No1sy Neigh6ours

Well Man Utd are looking a million miles away from Champions but I will not rant on that one just now.

Well done & fair play to the Gunners they have done the Business the last few games & Arsenal/Chelsea was game of the season so far IMO.

Chelsea are not bad but IMO are looking old in areas.

Man City are looking tops but its not Xmas & there is a long way to go.

Nice to see Liverpool back to winning ways & the smile on King Kennys face said it all when Andy Carroll scored.

I know there are some big teams to come & test the surprise package of the season but fuck me Newcastle are on fucking fire.

A very well done to Alan Pardew & all his players.

:NiceThread1:

Sir Alex celebrating his 25th Year as Man Utd Manager with 37 major Trophies to his name is probably the greatest Manager ever on the Planet, Today United Board gave him a surprise gesture to name the Former North Stand to Sir Alex Ferguson, Deserved that 100%, Also had a good day today with a lacklustre win against Sunderland 1-0 with Rooney in the Midfield again. Chelsea, Arsenal and City also won their match except Liverpool who only drew with Swansea at Anfiled. Now The Premiership is taking another two week break with all international football on next week..

A great win for Newcastle yesterday we were hanging on at times in the second half I'm over the moon to be sitting third at the mo but long way to go our defence looking solid this season bring on man city

Archived