IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

Uniteds ground ain't in Manchester so we will always be number 1.What a load of bollox over getting 4 tickets instead of 2.Can't get over the shit you come up with.101 YEARS MANCHESTER RAG FREE ZONE.

p.S It was a friendley,see you in the league when it matters.

not that old chestnut again ffs,can't you think of something different? ,youre showing yourself up...did you see the charity shield?..that was no friendly!How come such a massive club couldn't sell its ticket allocation?.....its not as if youre regular visitors to Wembley...its still a novelty for youse playing at Wembley...the league?-you parked the bus at home against us last season...disgraceful!.Mancini gone before xmas I reckon.....

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not that old chestnut again ffs,can't you think of something different? ,youre showing yourself up...did you see the charity shield?..that was no friendly!How come such a massive club couldn't sell its ticket allocation?.....its not as if youre regular visitors to Wembley...its still a novelty for youse playing at Wembley...the league?-you parked the bus at home against us last season...disgraceful!.Mancini gone before xmas I reckon.....

[/quote

Yeh I went, full of cockney Reds and tourists.Then again you should know that if you went which i doubt as you only go to half the home games with your shared season ticket.As for the statement Mancini gone before Christmas sums up about what you know about football....fuck all.

All you ever post about is City,got right under your skin haven't they your border line obsessed.Can you post all your anti City shite in the official Man City thread as not to ruin this thread for others as I know from experience you just go on and on and on ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

You can have Sneider as long as we get Nasri who's half the price and in my reckoning just as good. :Chokdee3:

To be fair Nasri is a good player but I am not sure if he is World class like Wesley.

:001_Sawasdee:

That type of shit & slagging would just may be get you a sore face in a Pattaya beer bar mate.

Now never mine winding up a guy from the blue section of Manchester just think how great it is for the Prem that it has some much needed new fire & will make it very interesting indeed.

That type of shit & slagging would just may be get you a sore face in a Pattaya beer bar mate.

Now never mine winding up a guy from the blue section of Manchester just think how great it is for the Prem that it has some much needed new fire & will make it very interesting indeed.

slagging? its called banter you prick.....youre supposed to be a Red aintcha....you ever been to a game.?..FFS-pandering to bitters......if you dont like a bit of banter on your thread ,then put a subtitle on it...FOR HUMOURLESS TWATS ONLY...then you can keep it all nice and cozy with your chums...

Yeh I went, full of cockney Reds and tourists.Then again you should know that if you went which i doubt as you only go to half the home games with your shared season ticket.As for the statement Mancini gone before Christmas sums up about what you know about football....fuck all.

All you ever post about is City,got right under your skin haven't they your border line obsessed.Can you post all your anti City shite in the official Man City thread as not to ruin this thread for others as I know from experience you just go on and on and on ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

Yeah I thought you'd come out with the old cockney reds routine....No mate,only seen it on tv...working out of the country at the mo....Its a bit rich a city fan accusing a red of being obsessed-5555 remember that book about siddy ?-it was called "Manchester United ruined my life"-555555 'nuff said ....Anyway bluemong...how come you never answer any of my questions?How come you couldn't sell your allocation of tickets for the charity shield?How come Mancini played for a draw at home against United in last seasons league match?....just wondering ,that's all....

slagging? its called banter you prick.....youre supposed to be a Red aintcha....you ever been to a game.?..FFS-pandering to bitters......if you dont like a bit of banter on your thread ,then put a subtitle on it...FOR HUMOURLESS TWATS ONLY...then you can keep it all nice and cozy with your chums...

Well thats a nice way to speak to me & calling me a prick is a little poor on your self & your membership here.

I may well be a MAN UTD fan but as previously stated I am a fan of the Beautiful game.

Banter & wind up is all good but please do not slam guys & there teams to much ok.

Please do not speak to me with contempt.

It is a thread I started but its here for us all to enjoy.

For your knowledge I can do humour & piss take as good as any one but I do not like your above comments of TWATS ONLY & cozy with my Chums.

Please show some respect to others here on PA's & by all means please add posts threads & pics as we love that & its good to share right.

Yeah I thought you'd come out with the old cockney reds routine....No mate,only seen it on tv...working out of the country at the mo....Its a bit rich a city fan accusing a red of being obsessed-5555 remember that book about siddy ?-it was called "Manchester United ruined my life"-555555 'nuff said ....Anyway bluemong...how come you never answer any of my questions?How come you couldn't sell your allocation of tickets for the charity shield?How come Mancini played for a draw at home against United in last seasons league match?....just wondering ,that's all....

PM sent

you ever been to a game.??????? Yes of course but for you to ask that tells me you are a little bit of your station here on the forum.

So just checked your posts out & I see you have asked Slapman if he speaks English ????

You told Doctor O Boggie he is stupid for a Doctor.

You have in many posts been aggressive & quite rude in your general tone.

I do not know your age but I would guess I was wearing the Man Utd shirt long before you.

I also clocked you have posted one pic of a girl at most & my advice would be change your stance & get posting & sharing.

I also see you question if Pele was top class ??????

George Best was one of the best 4 players ever to play the Beautiful game IMO.

...Now in other news. Check out the fan turnout for the reds at training session in Malaysia.

And contrast that with Chelsea's. Big club my arse, arf arf arf.

267851_10150247479689620_742514619_7622176_6123410_n.jpg

So the determining factor on whether a club is 'big' or not, is the attendance at a pre-season training session thousands of miles from the continent in which the club plays it's football?

Never let it be said that Liverpool's fans are a bunch of deluded mongs, struggling to come to terms with the fact that their club are an irrelevance in modern football.

New-Chelsea-signing-Ferna-007.jpg

What makes a club big is there History, there gates, there past record of Trophies, & of course in there fans mind. HA HA.

Only one big club in Scotland.

England has several big clubs & only 2 massive clubs.

Love your team, love the beautiful game & enjoy the season.

:001_Thank_You5:

see chelsea have made a 22m bid for mata,looks like bous dos.nt fancy malouda,this lad can really play i rate him highly.also looks like toures as got that extra yard back thats been missing the last 18 months,could be back among the goals very soon me thinks.

you ever been to a game.??????? Yes of course but for you to ask that tells me you are a little bit of your station here on the forum.

So just checked your posts out & I see you have asked Slapman if he speaks English ????

I do not know your age but I would guess I was wearing the Man Utd shirt long before you.

I also clocked you have posted one pic of a girl at most & my advice would be change your stance & get posting & sharing.

george best would,nt even make it in the top 10 ,never did it on the world stage.

see chelsea have made a 22m bid for mata,looks like bous dos.nt fancy malouda,this lad can really play i rate him highly.also looks like toures as got that extra yard back thats been missing the last 18 months,could be back among the goals very soon me thinks.

I agree the great Spanish player looks back to full strength & free from injuries.

Quality player but his best comes when he has them blonde high lights in his hair.

george best would,nt even make it in the top 10 ,never did it on the world stage.

Thanks for your opinion but as a man from Northern Ireland & playing in the 60's he was never likely to get to the World Cup was he.

Most guys who know there football would tell you George best was a all time great & would be in any top list of World class players.

Thanks for your opinion but as a man from Northern Ireland & playing in the 60's he was never likely to get to the World Cup was he.

Most guys who know there football would tell you George best was a all time great & would be in any top list of World class players.

Agreed, He was a great player. But look at Maradona, he went to Napoli and he brought em to win the Italian League single hands and look where Napoli is now.. To be the greatest player is to win the World cup , Maradona did, Messi didn't, Pele did but he had the greatest team around him, but bear in mind, in pele and Best footballing days, the ball was very leatherly and heavy, will never know how will they play with the present ball, far better i guess.. For me Maradona was the best follows by Pele and Best....

Agreed, He was a great player. But look at Maradona, he went to Napoli and he brought em to win the Italian League single hands and look where Napoli is now.. To be the greatest player is to win the World cup , Maradona did, Messi didn't, Pele did but he had the greatest team around him, but bear in mind, in pele and Best footballing days, the ball was very leatherly and heavy, will never know how will they play with the present ball, far better i guess.. For me Maradona was the best follows by Pele and Best....

Sir Mat Busby always new that it was George best that won him his European Cup.

Maradona was the greatest player ever IMO also.

Any way who is the greatest player in Thailand or Pattaya ????? PA's only ??????

most guys who know there world football would tell you differant.anyway how old are you did you ever see him play,or are you one of millions of man utd suporters who don,t know where old trafford is.

most guys who know there world football would tell you differant.anyway how old are you did you ever see him play,or are you one of millions of man utd suporters who don,t know where old trafford is.

Your contempt & question are very poor & I will ignore your do you know where old Trafford is type of wind up.

If you could put in just 1 % of the effort you put in here with your texts into posting some pics of sexy Thai girls we would be very happy with your load.

What does it say about a member who has not posted one single pic of a Thai Girl on a Pattaya/Thailand Forum but has nearly 2000 posts & continues to be rude to a real posting & sharing member who by the way is a George best fan.

Cinnamon kid get your shit together & act like a fucking ADULT please.

I would have to say that George Best was one of the best footballers ever.

Your contempt & question are very poor & I will ignore your do you know where old Trafford is type of wind up.

If you could put in just 1 % of the effort you put in here with your texts into posting some pics of sexy Thai girls we would be very happy with your load.

What does it say about a member who has not posted one single pic of a Thai Girl on a Pattaya/Thailand Forum but has nearly 2000 posts & continues to be rude to a real posting & sharing member who by the way is a George best fan.

Cinnamon kid get your shit together & act like a fucking ADULT please.

me act like an adult,don,t make me laugh,get back on your rocking horse .time to play cowboys and injuns.

me act like an adult,don,t make me laugh,get back on your rocking horse .time to play cowboys and injuns.

You sure are TWAT of the month with Gob of the day.

You sure are TWAT of the month with Gob of the day.

hey sonny watch your language,or i,ll tell your mummy and you,ll get grounded for a week with no jelly babies too.

hey sonny watch your language,or i,ll tell your mummy and you,ll get grounded for a week with no jelly babies too.

HA HA.

OK.

well,what a pathetic little poster you are....you spent how long (?) playing inspector clouseau checking the posts ive made!get a life FFS....I saw my 1st game @ OT in '64....in those days nobody wore a replica shirt....does that make you a fan....wearing a replica shirt?

Pele was/is a corporate whore,not fit to tie the laces of diego maradona.....those comments you have alluded to ,must have been apertaining at the time....like me calling you a humourless twat.....absolutely justified...if you only want yes men posting on this thread ,please say so.....thankyou....

PS-I saw Georgie play,week in week out....in the flesh ..live...not on you tube....

Archived