IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

yeah ,great start by Utd ,City and Chelski.....Carrick is no replacement for Cleverly,he'll be missed.....Aguerro is the top class striker that City needed...this years Manchester derbies will be really interesting....its the champions league this week,so the travelling may have an effect on next weekends matches,particularly United vs chelsea.......

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely despise Stoke. 11 men behind ball all game and only shot on target was dat pen? On top of that Clattenburg missing 2 blatent penalties, horrible football team. We had like 20 shots on goal, fk me. Ah well we played well still but it just wasn't our day.

I absolutely despise Stoke. 11 men behind ball all game and only shot on target was dat pen? On top of that Clattenburg missing 2 blatent penalties, horrible football team. We had like 20 shots on goal, fk me. Ah well we played well still but it just wasn't our day.

The ref was a cheat or blind.

It was just not your day I agree.

Many teams will have these days come what May.

Jamie Carrigher has lost so much pace he will be well done again this season.

KK is reporting the Ref so you know just how fucking bad he was.

:001_Thank_You5:

Yeah Carra's best days are past him. I predict a sudden injury to Carra in the very near future. He's been a brilliant servant for the club but it's time to move over now.

As for Kenny, he's been pretty respectful to refs but you can tell it's starting to get to him now. It was our fault for not scoring though. Onto the next week.

Jamie Carrigher has lost so much pace he will be well done again this season.

I noticed this a couple of seasons ago away at West Ham. West Ham had a young West Indian and he skinned him a couple of times.

if stoke were playing in our street i would draw the curtains,but having said that i think liverpool have quite away to go yet to be up there with the top 3 or 4.

if stoke were playing in our street i would draw the curtains,but having said that i think liverpool have quite away to go yet to be up there with the top 3 or 4.

This season I believe Liverpool will get the big 4th place if not 3rd.

I disagree. I think we just need our new buys to start producing more. Carroll needs time to settle in and get back to full fitness. Henderson has just come from a big fish in a small pond to one of the biggest clubs in England. He will come good but of course by having a big price tag he will be under scrutiny. Adam was used to playing in a 4-3-3 which I don't know why we don't try as we have the players but he needs to adapt his game more to what Kenny wants.

I disagree. I think we just need our new buys to start producing more. Carroll needs time to settle in and get back to full fitness. Henderson has just come from a big fish in a small pond to one of the biggest clubs in England. He will come good but of course by having a big price tag he will be under scrutiny. Adam was used to playing in a 4-3-3 which I don't know why we don't try as we have the players but he needs to adapt his game more to what Kenny wants.

thought you would,not keen on henderson,carrol got it but can he do it week in week out needs to be more consistance,best you can hope for top 6 in my opinion.

thought you would,not keen on henderson,carrol got it but can he do it week in week out needs to be more consistance,best you can hope for top 6 in my opinion.

Time will tell. If we are within 6 points of 4th come March then I think we may well go on and take it. I think a lot also depends on if Arsenal slip up. Realistically we are looking for them to slip up. And if we don't get it, then expect FSG to go out and spend even more money in the summer.

But I think we may just have enough in the tank this season especially with Coates and Enrique at the back now. Henderson was bought more for his potential and he is showing it here and there. He played well against Bolton and followed that up with a great goal for the Eng U21's. He really should be coming in off the bench as he is still young but Kenny seems intent on blooding him in now.

I feel a bit sorry for Carroll. Coming with a 35mil price tag can't be easy, especially as the lad is still trying to get back to full fitness. I'm sure he will come good. The problem right now is getting him and Suarez playing well in the team together. It's obvious Suarez is class so we want him playing all the time. But that's for the king to sort out.

Even if we don't get 4th this season I won't be too fussed. We are debt free, we finally have good owners who seem intent on doing right by the club, we have a better squad that we know will see new faces if needed (and not bargain basement either), Anfield will be redeveloped in the next few years and commercially the club is doing better. We are headed in the right direction so im happy to take to take it 1 step at a time. Obviously the owners want to see us push for 4th this season but given how competitive it is now at that end of the table I don't think it will be a huge surprise if we don't get it. Like I said though, if we are around there come March then we will see.

Lest we forget the CL resumes this week, and we don't have any European competition this season (a blessing in disguise IMO) so we can concentrate on the league 100%.

United drew with Benfica and i thought it was a fair result, I was very impressed with United goalie, Lindegaard, I admit I never saw him playing but he looks more experience than De Gea, I think it wll be a great advantage for United to have two top class Keepers, Giggs , what a player he is, the oldest player ever to score in the champion league, City made a Champion League debut with a home draw, dont think they will be happy with a point at home , Arsenal were unlucky to lose two points when Borussia Dortmund scored a fantastic goal in the injury time but a point away is not so bad at all ,better than a point at home... Chelsea got the home win they needed to kickstart their another chance to win the Holy Grail.. Inter Milan got a shock home loss against Trabzonspor by a single goal, Barcelona thought they cruising for three points til Milan had a final answer in the dying minutes for a valuable point...

From last nights game. Now this is passion. lol

That Ailton who scored at the end for Apoel looks a useful player. Was a good match too.

From last nights game. Now this is passion. lol

That Ailton who scored at the end for Apoel looks a useful player. Was a good match too.

Looks like it could have come straight from the Fast Show's Channel 9. :D

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

That red dress girl(above on youtube) in Kopite Post is f***ing beatiful filly.... Wouldn't mind paying her a flight to BKK with me for a week or two in Pattaya including a Bargirl to spice things up....

watch city last night and was well impress with napoli,they are very fast on the brake,got some quality in midfield gargano ,hamsik,and 2 class men up front lavezzi,and cavani,{how much is this lad worth}.city will do well to make the next round.

Possible Great News for United Fans , Qatari Royal Familys delegations team are coming to Manchester on Monday to try to buy United for £1.5 billion from Glazier, A massive profit for Glazier , he will walk away with £750 million profits, he orginally bought United for £750 million few years ago.. Now United will be able to buy any player they want without a question, Maybe have Snijdier next Jan...

Arsenal scored 5 goals but still lost 4-3 away against Blackburn Rovers due to 2 own goals,, Totalling 14 goals they have let in, four points out of five matches at the start of the season is not a good omen for any clubs to win the Premiership Title. Blackburn Rovers, Yakubu, scored two golas had to be thanked for helping to save Steve Kean job , Steve can sleep easy tonight knowing the fans is happy... Liverpool will have a test of character tomorrow against Spurs to maintain their challenge for the premiership Title and keeping up the pace with the top three, United ,City and Chelsea.. Losing tomorrow will leave the massive gap behind the either top three, Spurs will want to start winning themslves as they are 3 points in the table and try overtake their main rival Arsenal who is now sitting 4 points in the league table... United will play against Chelsea at Old Trafford with a full of expectations from the media due to previous galores of goals, that will suit Chelsea to the ground ... City playing against Fulham at Craven Cottage wont be a easy match either cos the grounds is diffcult to play, for a big clubs like City... ,

Premier League Monthly Competition. Soccer With The Round Ball

September 2011 will be the first month for the competition and we have someone working on a swanky flyer. But, as this might not be ready by the closing date for September entries (September 15th 2011) , I'm giving you the information now. See below for more details and note that the top four teams are usually the teams mentioned above.

English Premier League Football / Soccer Predictions 2011 and 2012.

Round 1 September 2011

As I write, before the Sunday games, Man U, Man C, Chelsea and Newcastle hold the top four positions with one more round of fixtures to go next weekend. Can Newcastle stay there and cause an upset?

Thanks for all your entries and the link below should direct you straight to the current league table.

Yakubu, scored two golas had to be thanked for helping to save Steve Kean job ,

2 goals for Yakubu and they just might be the only goals he scores all season.

Today is a Super Sunday.

Liverpool to win & Man Utd to win.

Yes Man City to win also.

Today is a Super Sunday.

Liverpool to win & Man Utd to win.

Yes Man City to win also.

But Liverpool is losing against Spurs right now... Not over yet....

5PM here now in the UK & Liverpool have lost it a little today.

MAN CITY draw with Fulham ??????

MAN UTD 3-0 UP at half time.

You have to love the Beautiful game.

:001_Sawasdee:

But Liverpool is losing against Spurs right now... Not over yet....

You hear that?...it's the fat lady singing! 4-0 - Good old spurs!

But the Black Cats thrashing the Clay Heads? - I'd of thought Stoke would of gotton a result there.

How's my great team doing? Ah! 3-0 & (hopefully) counting.

EDIT - Oh well, 3-1 that'll do though!

We were all over the place today, quite simply Spurs wanted it more than us. We never got going, Skrtel at RB was shabbite. Think Kenny got the selection wrong today big time. Carra was playing them onside for 2 of the goals today, he just hasn't got it any more at the top level. I was hoping Coates would start and Flanno or Kelly at RB. The ref completely fkd us over too, have to wonder if they were extra harsh on us due to Kenny's comments after the Stoke game last week. Can't take anything away from the fact that we were shit though.

IMO FSG need to spend more in Jan. We need another RB/CB, a winger and another striker is more compatible with Carroll. Can't be long before the media start on him.

Torres just scored a beaut btw, like the Torres of old. Too little too late though IMO, 3-1 down. That's what you get when you are naive enough to think you can go to Old Trafford with Meireles playing the holding role. Can't see anyone stopping Utd or City this season.

United kept 100% by winning 3-1 with Chelsea, Rooney also kept up his scoring record at 1.8 per match with 9 goals but missed a penalty when he slipped while kicking the shot, but Torres who also scored a super goal from a great pass from Anelka made a horrify miss with 6 yards with no-goalie in sight, Any school boy footballer wouldn't miss that easy chance, probably one of the worst miss of the decades for a professional costing $50 million is unbelievable.. City lost 100% record with a draw with Fulham, they should have three points in bed while winning 2-0 up with 2 goals from Aguero but men from Craven Cottages would not lie down with fightback with Zamora and Murphy goals to end up a deserved draw.. Liverpool had a bad day with two send off at White Hart Lane losing 4-0 with Spurs, Ex-Gunners Adebayor scored twice was awarded a man of the match, I thought Modric was having a great game and scored a beautiful goal, Chelsea will be kicking themselves for not buying him last month.. Will be interesting to see Adebayor facing his old club Arsenal on 2nd of October at White Hart Lane , The premiership ttile is not over yet, a long long way to go... United will lose points sometime along the way... I think Chris Smalling will be out for couple weeks, seen him limping off, will be sorely missed, he was having a great start with great header today at stretford End, with Vidjic still out..

Archived