Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

Really feel positive after yesterday's game, loved to see all the young kids doing well, Cleverly, De Silva, Young, Jones, Wellbeck, De Gea all doing well with the veterens :D, Rooney, Nani and Anderson all helping to gel it together. Give me the young lads coming through together over the million pounds worth mercenarys anyday. Bring on number 20!

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manchester United ,Sir Alex had said on TV yesterday that they are not buying anymore players incuding Sneijder.... I think Manchester City will get him by Friday, if they does, they will have a fantastic chance to win the premiership title... Was glad to see United fought their way back in second half but unhappy to see United Goalie letting in two easy goals. Dont think he will be like the Van the Man, he will be hard to replace...

Cant wait for the season to start , first Trophy in the bag against Citeh yesterday :Clap1:

Saturday, 13 August 2011

Blackburn v Wolverhampton, 15:00

Fulham v Aston Villa, 15:00

Liverpool v Sunderland, 15:00

QPR v Bolton, 15:00

Tottenham v Everton, 15:00

Wigan v Norwich, 15:00

Newcastle v Arsenal, 17:30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, 14 August 2011

Stoke v Chelsea, 13:30

West Brom v Man Utd, 16:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, 15 August 2011

Man City v Swansea, 20:00

post-6823-0-79405100-1312797145.jpg

i thought city were very poor yesterday,should have follow my instincts and had a bet on utd at half time,but listen to the comentator saying city never loss when they take the lead,i was well inpressed with anderson best player on the park for me,manchini not sure about how he can keep picking milner before johnson is beyond me

Manchester United ,Sir Alex had said on TV yesterday that they are not buying anymore players incuding Sneijder.... I think Manchester City will get him by Friday, if they does, they will have a fantastic chance to win the premiership title... Was glad to see United fought their way back in second half but unhappy to see United Goalie letting in two easy goals. Dont think he will be like the Van the Man, he will be hard to replace...

I believe & hope sneijder comes to MAN UTD.

The goal keeper De Gael looked a bag of nervous.

:001_Sawasdee:

Gity got a footballing lesson....you can spend all the money you like ,but it doesnt buy a winning mentality or team spirit...United had it in spades........City couldnt sell their tickets either.....some city fans who bought 2 tickets were sent 4 by"mistake"....and they still couldn't shift them......massive club my arse!They'll always be 2nd best in manchester

The England V Holland game has been called off due to the London riots, I bet a few of the weekend games will be affected

Less than 26 hours to go.

Tomorrow is the day.

Saturday 13th August 2011.

Welcome to the real life & it will now be Football Crazy for the next season.

Man U will win again the title for sure....

I'm not a man u fan, but i must admit the squad is impressive this year and with De Gea, Young and Jones there are well renforcement in the squad.

Hope the Reds will be back in the TOP 3 at the end of the season, King Kenny do the job well and got some weapons ready with Suarez and Carroll... but i'm scare about the defenders, Jamie is not young anymore and i'm not a fan of Agger/Skrtel...

What about Chelsea and City ?, well i think Chelsea can be a troublemaker for united, Villas Boas is a great coach and got a powerfull attack... they will score many goals as usual, but without Essien in the midfield it's not the same deal... well we will see.

COME ON YOU REDS...

Man U will win again the title for sure....

I'm not a man u fan, but i must admit the squad is impressive this year and with De Gea, Young and Jones there are well renforcement in the squad.

Hope the Reds will be back in the TOP 3 at the end of the season, King Kenny do the job well and got some weapons ready with Suarez and Carroll... but i'm scare about the defenders, Jamie is not young anymore and i'm not a fan of Agger/Skrtel...

What about Chelsea and City ?, well i think Chelsea can be a troublemaker for united, Villas Boas is a great coach and got a powerfull attack... they will score many goals as usual, but without Essien in the midfield it's not the same deal... well we will see.

COME ON YOU REDS...

I believe it will be a great season.

Chelsea have not purchased enough this summer & do have loads of old guys now in the squad.

Man City will not win it but they will be in the top 2 or 3 I think.

Liverpool well I love them & there history is second to none, King Kenny will have them back where they belong any time soon I believe. Could debate some of his signings & the prices paid thats for sure.

Man Utd will be far the better team if they can still get that little dutch man who can make some magic in midfield, yes Wesley.

Also if the little pee has head problems then may be another striker as sad to say Berbatov is not great at the theatre of dreams.

Arsenal well that was my Dads team when he first hit London & I have seen them & watched them with great interest for years but the fans must think the board has lost the plot or the french manager should be long gone as he has gone from the best manager to a manager that does not sign real men & does not get players that are needed in certain positions.

Lets be fair as I always am & say if they had a top goalkeeper, central defender & a real adult leader in midfield last season they would have done much better & won some silver wear for sure.

Bring it all on & i hope we can all enjoy the beautiful game & the 2011/2012 prem season.

:001_Thank_You5:

Well after Saturdays games & now the Chelsea game has finished at 0-0 with Stoke I have to say the Prem has not opened on FIRE has it.

United deserved the win but De Gea let in easy goal was a worry after letting two easy goal from Man City last week and if he continue that howlers this season, United will have problems, Behind a great team is a great Goalie, .. De Gea doesn't have a leadership quialities like Van the man and Peter Schmeichel, He is very young and inexperience, I prefer the ones who is over 30s like Van the man and Peter... And four defenders got injured , Rafael, Vidic, Ferdinand and Evra will be a big worry for Sir Alex.

United deserved the win but De Gea let in easy goal was a worry after letting two easy goal from Man City last week and if he continue that howlers this season, United will have problems, Behind a great team is a great Goalie, .. De Gea doesn't have a leadership quialities like Van the man and Peter Schmeichel, He is very young and inexperience, I prefer the ones who is over 30s like Van the man and Peter... And four defenders got injured , Rafael, Vidic, Ferdinand and Evra will be a big worry for Sir Alex.

The Goal Keeper DE GAE was a bag of nervous & had no confidence again.

Berbatov should be sold & a new Striker should be purchased along with a certain dutch guy named Wesley.

Ashley Young looks great.

Norwich are in a Europa League spot!!! well done to the boys on a good away point.

My team Blackburn started as expected and we were shocking against a poor Wolves side who outplayed us. We will end up bottom this season unless Mr Yes man Steve Kean goes and take the owners with him!

hope we get revenge this saturday,safc v nufc.

As a football fan i am looking forward to watching MAN CITY tonight play the Welsh new boys SWANSEA.

I am pissed of now.

Man City are going to swap Tevez for Snynder.

Fucking shit news for me.

:Circle_Sharks:

Man City looked good & Augero looked fucking amazing.

Gity got a footballing lesson....you can spend all the money you like ,but it doesnt buy a winning mentality or team spirit...United had it in spades........City couldnt sell their tickets either.....some city fans who bought 2 tickets were sent 4 by"mistake"....and they still couldn't shift them......massive club my arse!They'll always be 2nd best in manchester

Uniteds ground ain't in Manchester so we will always be number 1.What a load of bollox over getting 4 tickets instead of 2.Can't get over the shit you come up with.101 YEARS MANCHESTER RAG FREE ZONE.

p.S It was a friendley,see you in the league when it matters.

Man City looked good & Augero looked fucking amazing.

:Good_Post:

:Good_Post:

Blue Moon I will also add that Silva & Agureo look like they will become a pair with a fucking great partnership.

When it comes to football I am a top scout & a great reader of the Beautiful game.

I believe he is coming.

Come on Son get your self to where you belong.

I believe he wants to be at MAN UTD.

post-31229-0-54034100-1313580257.jpg

You can have Sneider as long as we get Nasri who's half the price and in my reckoning just as good. :Chokdee3:

Archived