IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

I've got a bad feeling about my beloved Arsenal for the coming season. Bad feeling. But what can you do? Your team is your team for life right?

Peace, love and friendship to all except f**king Barcelona and Spurs and Manure and Chelsea and.....

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. I'm interested to know on what grounds you consider Chelsea bottlers? As the only team apart from Utd to win The Premiership in the last 7 years (3 times to Utd's 4) and a total trophy haul of 8 to Utd's 7 in the same period, surely they are the last team who deserve the 'bottler' badge pinned to them? Try Arsenal instead.

2. 'We totally destroyed them home and away last season' - Er... No you didn't. Chelsea won the fixture at Stamford Bridge, 2-1

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/match/47953/chelsea-vs-manchester-united/report

and Man Utd haven't won a Premiership fixture at Stamford Bridge since 2003.

3. 'I don't expect a new manager to out fox Sir Alex in his first season' - You mean the way Jose Mourinho did, finishing 18 (Yes, EIGHTEEN!) points above Fergie in his 1st year.

Apart from all that... Good post, mate! :-)

Ok firstly i was referring to the champions league where we destroyed use home and away easily yes? secondly jose mourinhos dont just come along every day you no so to expect that to happen again is just silly, and yes chelsea are bottlers same as arsenal IMO how many points clear where chelsea last season? and what happened that lead... hmmm bottled it, same as in 08 champs league final!

The fact that the worst united team in years STILL won the league by 9 points over a team who where fit to spend 50mill on a striker in january just shows how far away chelsea really are, and as you finished level on points with man shitty last season with them getting stronger and chelsea getting weaker with the spine of your squad seemingly past its sell by date i dont expect chelsea do be any closer to united this season either!

hope that cleared things up for you! i myself hope to make some cash from chelsea this season, good odds on whatever your new managers name is getting sacked before xmas... :001_Thank_You5:

Ashley Young who is well rated by the 2 top managers from Glasgowwow that must boost his confidence :GoldenSmile1:

Well if King Kenny & Sir Alex rated me I would be confident. :GoldenSmile1:

2 Glasgow guys who know there stuff I believe.

:001_Thank_You5:

Ahh thought you meant Rangers and Celtic

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

So looks like Wenger is saying Fabregas and Nasri are staying. Nasri must surely be signing a new deal then as his current one ends next summer.

It would be good to add number twenty but as everyone knows we need someone good in midfield, Schnieder would be my choice. Van Der Sar is going to be difficult to replace, see Schmeichel post '99. Hopefully De Gea can live up to expectations. I think that Liverpool will pose a serious threat under Daglish, not too sure about Chelsea under their new manager and I don't think city will improve on last season. Ah well role on the start of the new season plus it will bring me closer to my visit to Pattaya. :D

Ahh thought you meant Rangers and Celtic

rANGERS & cELTIC ???????

Now moving on there is a good point I think that if we have Welsh teams in the Prem we could add these 2 Glasgow giants & forget that devolution shit that would add some fire & ice to the prem I know.

I've got a bad feeling about my beloved Arsenal for the coming season. Bad feeling. But what can you do? Your team is your team for life right?

Peace, love and friendship to all except f**king Barcelona and Spurs and Manure and Chelsea and.....

Come on Gooner fans let it rip.

Blast it out boys ??????

Do you have problems at Director Board level or is it time for the Frog to go ????

I used to love Wenger but the last 2 or 3 years he has lost the plot I believe.

You know when the shit has hit the fan when a load of your best players want to fuck of right.

I have watched Arsenal for decades & my father loved them years back as he was living in London but there is problems & I do not see them in the top 4 this coming season.

Invincibles to top 6 if they are lucky in 7 seasons ???????

Ok firstly i was referring to the champions league where we destroyed use home and away easily yes? secondly jose mourinhos dont just come along every day you no so to expect that to happen again is just silly, and yes chelsea are bottlers same as arsenal IMO how many points clear where chelsea last season? and what happened that lead... hmmm bottled it, same as in 08 champs league final!

The fact that the worst united team in years STILL won the league by 9 points over a team who where fit to spend 50mill on a striker in january just shows how far away chelsea really are, and as you finished level on points with man shitty last season with them getting stronger and chelsea getting weaker with the spine of your squad seemingly past its sell by date i dont expect chelsea do be any closer to united this season either!

hope that cleared things up for you! i myself hope to make some cash from chelsea this season, good odds on whatever your new managers name is getting sacked before xmas... :001_Thank_You5:

A little strong & bitter there I think mate.

Chelsea have the advantage of a Billionaire Russian sponsor but he is also there handicapp.

He fell out with Morinho after he put guys in his way & fucked up his ability to do his job IMO.

I do agree that was Man Utd poorest team to win a Prem since Sir Alex made them a good club.

I believe Chelsea have a good new manager who by all accounts is up for it but Roman the Russian must let him do his job.

This season the Prem could be the best by a mile ??????

So looks like Wenger is saying Fabregas and Nasri are staying. Nasri must surely be signing a new deal then as his current one ends next summer.

The messaage here IMO is these 2 players are wanted by many top & wealthy clubs & with no silver wear for Donkeys years & none in sight you can see why these guys want of right ????

As a Human Fabregas wants to go home to be with his mates & his World cup winning pals.

Your Boy hood team will always be in you & it is well known this Barcelona Boy has wanted away from Arsenal for nearly 3 years.

It would be good to add number twenty but as everyone knows we need someone good in midfield, Schnieder would be my choice. Van Der Sar is going to be difficult to replace, see Schmeichel post '99. Hopefully De Gea can live up to expectations. I think that Liverpool will pose a serious threat under Daglish, not too sure about Chelsea under their new manager and I don't think city will improve on last season. Ah well role on the start of the new season plus it will bring me closer to my visit to Pattaya. :D

Thanks for your input mate.

A lot can happen in 4 weeks & the big kick of is Saturday 13th August 2011.

:001_Sawasdee:

A little strong & bitter there I think mate.

Chelsea have the advantage of a Billionaire Russian sponsor but he is also there handicapp.

He fell out with Morinho after he put guys in his way & fucked up his ability to do his job IMO.

I do agree that was Man Utd poorest team to win a Prem since Sir Alex made them a good club.

I believe Chelsea have a good new manager who by all accounts is up for it but Roman the Russian must let him do his job.

This season the Prem could be the best by a mile ??????

Strong and bitter? thats how i like my coffee cheers! haha having a billionaire owner is all well and good untill he starts interfering and buying players for the team himself.. see torres! i believe chelsea where forced into taking this young manager because nobody else wanted the job, why would any manager want to go to a club who ruins your career? just ask grant, scolari or any one of the long list of managers sacked by roman! bottom line is the Russian is hardly going to all of a sudden change and not interfere is he?

You cant buy success, yes madrid and city won cups this year but not the big ones, you have to invest in youth too, thats been the key to uniteds success and barcelona! youth policy! thats why we are the 2 best teams in the world! I do believe Arsenal could be closer if wenger bought more when funds where available, but how do you sack a man who has his team playing the most attractive football in england? attractive but lacking the cutting edge of man united or barca!

Money can't buy success? One could say Chelsea bought 2 leagues. Roman stopped buying big and they fell off the top. Money doesn't guarantee success but it can get you close. All you need is a half decent manager to keep them interested.

Well madrid and man city didnt win their respective leagues?? or european comps, they spent MASSIVE so i guess money alone isnt enough is it! I think chelsea won mainly because of mourinho and the spine of his team was very good with terry, lampard, and the 2 coles!

Money can't buy success? One could say Chelsea bought 2 leagues. Roman stopped buying big and they fell off the top. Money doesn't guarantee success but it can get you close. All you need is a half decent manager to keep them interested.

Exactly, plus to be within the network of the top managers controlling the future of the elite players. Money is the main club transfer fuel, but player recruiting is nothing but random.

Anyone watch'Dispatches: How to buy a football club' on tonight?

Fergie caught with his pants down good and proper, nice to hear he will be retiring within 3/4 years. Terrible stuff going on behind the scenes though, in Bangkok of all places.

Fergie caught with his pants down good and proper, nice to hear he will be retiring within 3/4 years. Terrible stuff going on behind the scenes though, in Bangkok of all places.

Do not worry about Sir Alex & his pants. LOL.

Now talking of Bangkok I am here & it's not up to scratch IMO.

AC Philippines tomorrow.

25 days to the new Prem season kicks of.

The messaage here IMO is these 2 players are wanted by many top & wealthy clubs & with no silver wear for Donkeys years & none in sight you can see why these guys want of right ????

As a Human Fabregas wants to go home to be with his mates & his World cup winning pals.

Your Boy hood team will always be in you & it is well known this Barcelona Boy has wanted away from Arsenal for nearly 3 years.

iwould let both players go ,no use keeping players if they are not happy,sell them both and with the money go for martinez,mata who i rate better than nasri anyway, and gary cahill.would put them in with a good shout for silver wear.

No, I didn't even know that it was on. Do you know wether or not it is likely to be repeated?

Think Robbo will have more problems...

Don't worry Fergie will be around long enough to win a few more titles :D

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

No, I didn't even know that it was on. Do you know wether or not it is likely to be repeated?

Available to watch on 4od

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Nasri will not go to MU believe me....

Liverpool can do a great season with King Kenny and i hope Carroll is a good investment, the transfer was so expensive, does he worth the money ?

Wenger will not leave Arsenal, he will stay more 2 or 3 years that he said on French TV, he didn't finish his Arsenal project yet.

Reds are very supported and popular in France, more than MU, we love the club's spirit, come on you REDS !!!

Think Robbo will have more problems...

Don't worry Fergie will be around long enough to win a few more titles :D

Robson's rep is surely shot to hell now.

Dispatches is a weekly show so not sure if they repeat it at all. Your best bet is either online at 4oD or youtube but I will do you one better than that.

FileSonic:

Code:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1475474884/Dispatches.S25E21.How.To.Buy.A.Football.Club.WS.PDTV.XviD-FTP-aa.part1.rar

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1475474964/Dispatches.S25E21.How.To.Buy.A.Football.Club.WS.PDTV.XviD-FTP-aa.part2.rar

FileServe:

Code:

http://www.fileserve.com/file/WavtVxs/Dispatches.S25E21.How.To.Buy.A.Football.Club.WS.PDTV.XviD-FTP-aa.part1.rar

http://www.fileserve.com/file/NubBfra/Dispatches.S25E21.How.To.Buy.A.Football.Club.WS.PDTV.XviD-FTP-aa.part2.rar

8BjaW.jpg

DsXnK.jpg

Last word on the Dispatches doc last night. It's not really surprising tbh, we have come to expect these figures now but it's good to see this Sim guy hung out to dry for all to see. Just a reminder of what kind of characters circle the clubs we all love and you only have to look at Portsmouth to see what can happen when it goes wrong. We could have ended up with that Lim bloke too. So far so good with FSG, but not all of these guys are as transparent as they should be. God knows we almost came close to tipping over.

Now in other news. Check out the fan turnout for the reds at training session in Malaysia.

And contrast that with Chelsea's. Big club my arse, arf arf arf.

267851_10150247479689620_742514619_7622176_6123410_n.jpg

iwould let both players go ,no use keeping players if they are not happy,sell them both and with the money go for martinez,mata who i rate better than nasri anyway, and gary cahill.would put them in with a good shout for silver wear.

Nasri ??????? I do not over rate him but we will see.

Wesley Snider would be the player I would like to in Man Utds Midfield next season please.

Archived