Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

That type of shit & slagging would just may be get you a sore face in a Pattaya beer bar mate.

Now never mine winding up a guy from the blue section of Manchester just think how great it is for the Prem that it has some much needed new fire & will make it very interesting indeed.

:001_Sawasdee:

Well thats a nice way to speak to me & calling me a prick is a little poor on your self & your membership here.

I may well be a MAN UTD fan but as previously stated I am a fan of the Beautiful game.

Banter & wind up is all good but please do not slam guys & there teams to much ok.

Please do not speak to me with contempt.

It is a thread I started but its here for us all to enjoy.

For your knowledge I can do humour & piss take as good as any one but I do not like your above comments of TWATS ONLY & cozy with my Chums.

Please show some respect to others here on PA's & by all means please add posts threads & pics as we love that & its good to share right.

:001_Sawasdee:

just to remind you who startted the slagging 1st thai hot...with you veiled threat of violence in a "pattaya beer bar"....by the way...it was HUMOURLESS twats only...get it right.!

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fancy villa today against blackburn ,think sunderland will win,swansea might edge it against wigan,aresnal could do it against liverpool,too close to call really.what do you lads think.

Good win for the reds today. They dominated possession, but looked a bit toothless going forward in the 1st half. Suarez and Meireles worked well, that's 2 in 2 for him now. Think there is still some work to be done to get the best out of Henderson and Carroll but hopefulll when Johnson is fit again we can play him at RM and use Dirk as a backup striker. I really think Martin Kelly offers more at the back than Johnson. MOM for Enrique too, at 5m he has to be the bargain of the season.

Chelsea 1-0 down at the moment and I believe I heard boos ringing out there. They really are a classless plastic bunch of fans them lot. Almost as bad was Arsenal fans leaving earlier at only 1-0 down. Can't see it happening but I hope they give uTD a game next weekend.

Good win for QPR earlier too.

A cracking win for Newcastle today I'm buzzing thought we'd get hammered the day, plus we've got a shit squad this season, just shows how shit Sunderland are they can't take the pressure of a derby game they bottle it, 4 points from the opening 2 games I'm well happy with that bring on fulham at home next week

Just home from Villa beating Blackburn and look who's top of the league tonight ! :Grin_Jump1:

Just home from Villa beating Blackburn and look who's top of the league tonight ! :Grin_Jump1:

Not difficult beating our lot (Blackburn). We are pathetic. Im embarrased to admit being a fan

A great win for the super hoooooppss at Goodison yesterday. Made all the more impressive by the fact that 4 first teamers were out with a virus. A well taken goal by Tommy Smith and some resoulte defending coupled with some bad finishing contibuted to a fair result.

Now with tango and the midget gone we can kick on. Lower ticket prices and a return to our old logo. Happy times.

Be Well Dave

A great win for the super hoooooppss at Goodison yesterday. Made all the more impressive by the fact that 4 first teamers were out with a virus. A well taken goal by Tommy Smith and some resoulte defending coupled with some bad finishing contibuted to a fair result.

Now with tango and the midget gone we can kick on. Lower ticket prices and a return to our old logo. Happy times.

Be Well Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

was.nt over impressed with villa, though young bannon look very good when he came on,delph look ok as well, nzonbia quite game he can only get better.

blackburn very poor although hollett look good.

Not difficult beating our lot (Blackburn). We are pathetic. Im embarrased to admit being a fan

I do like Blackburn but have to admit you could be in trouble this season unless the cheque book comes out

in the next few weeks.

was.nt over impressed with villa, though young bannon look very good when he came on,delph look ok as well, nzonbia quite game he can only get better.

blackburn very poor although hollett look good.

Hey I'm making the most of it - well aware we won't be top for very long :)

Who's Bannon ?? Did you mean Bannan ? :P

Who's Nvonbia ?? Did you mean N'Zogbia ? :P

I agree with your sentiment though.

Hey I'm making the most of it - well aware we won't be top for very long :)

Who's Bannon ?? Did you mean Bannan ? :P

Who's Nvonbia ?? Did you mean N'Zogbia ? :P

I agree with your sentiment though.

sorry oliver my spilling ain,t my stroung point.

sorry oliver my spilling ain,t my stroung point.

Thats ko

I do like Blackburn but have to admit you could be in trouble this season unless the cheque book comes out

in the next few weeks.

Youre right mate. We should have a transfer kitty of at least £40 million with the sales and what we were promised from our owners and we have spent approximately £5 million on nobodies.The cheque book is NOT going to come out, you mark my words. The owners are in it for the money.

Its going to be a long long season for us unless the owners and Steve Kean go. Relegation a cert for us im afraid.

What a terrible referee decision yesterday during Norwich v Stoke, a good 2 yards outside the penalty area to start with,down to 10 men, it changed the game which Norwich had been virtually dominating. Same bad penalty decision last week as well

Hi guys, noob here, just finding my feet. Baggies fan and here we are two games in and our nemesis have 6 points and we have zero. Having said that I couldn't be less concerned having played Man U and Chelski and got goals against them both and only lost by the odd goal I see this as just a tough start, any one of the other 17 teams would be where we are now with that start....

Any other baggies fans on the board?...

Hi guys, noob here, just finding my feet. Baggies fan and here we are two games in and our nemesis have 6 points and we have zero. Having said that I couldn't be less concerned having played Man U and Chelski and got goals against them both and only lost by the odd goal I see this as just a tough start, any one of the other 17 teams would be where we are now with that start....

Any other baggies fans on the board?...

not a baggies fan but watch them twice,quite impressed with them olson ok at the back, brunt and malumbu look good in midfield ,be better up front when odenwingle gets back could make top 10.

United had a stroll in the park tonight with 3-0 win against Spurs even though United had two big centre backs out injured speaks volume that they will not let the premiership cup leaving the Old Trafford next year...

Tonight will be Arsenal important match against Undinese and important for Arsene Wenger too for his future with Arsenal... If Gunners do go out of Europe, I wonder whether the top players around the world especially Kaka will want to go to the Gunners at the end of August deadline and Will the fans be happy to stay with Wenger for another year without Champion League, It was always Arsenal dream to clinch the Holy Grail before the Premiership ... We will all know the outcome by next week whether Wenger stays or not, but the board always give the full 100% backing to Wenger over the years and still now... Six Years trophyless is bad enough but without a champion League appearance is a footballing disaster for a big club like Arsenal.. Bear in mind, Wenger had done a great job to reduce the debt from £450 down to £100(not including Febergas and Narsai) , Seems that Arsenal Board only interested into the clean bill of health in their bank account than winning the trophy with the bank in red...

Whatever happened to Arsenal today against Man Utd 8-2, they are finally exposed cos their board is not spending any money to buy top players... I feel sorry for Arsene and the players cos it is not their fault, there are plenty of talents there but they must buy three or four top quality players such as Sniedjier etc... I hope they wont sack Arsene but sack the board instead, Arsene had a chance to buy players like United, City and Chelsea.. City won well today with Liverpool and Chelsea chasing behind in the league title..

October 23, 2011

Manchester United v. Manchester City

Can't wait for this match-up.

Manchester 13 London 3

Great results for both Manchester teams,especially City.

Manchester 13 London 3

Great results for both Manchester teams,especially City.

got to say i was really impressed with city,played some great football and made a good spurs team look second rate.question who drops out for tevez.?

got to say i was really impressed with city,played some great football and made a good spurs team look second rate.question who drops out for tevez.?

At this moment in time nobody drops out for Tevez because who could you drop Dzeko has 6 goals in the 3 games and Augero 3 in 3.He will have to bide his time.

I always said when City learn to play as a team, they will win the league and I think now they are starting to gel as a team. Not sure if they will win it this season. They almost came apart against Bolton the other day so still some work to be done. But when you have so much attacking power I suppose you are not so worried about the odd goal being leaked.

At this moment in time nobody drops out for Tevez because who could you drop Dzeko has 6 goals in the 3 games and Augero 3 in 3.He will have to bide his time.

Its good to see Roberto Mancini leaving Tevez on the bench, shows he has got balls after all.

You cant possibly drop either Dzecko or Augero after the starts they have had for the sake of that spoilt twat.

It was funny returning back to my Pub after the United match and seeing a few City fans "sulking" because we had stolen their thunder and overtook them on goal difference to the top of the Premiership.

What wrong with them??? City had just beaten Spurs 5-1 away FFS

Im not saying "all" City fans but some of these guys need to "get real" and start to enjoy the good times ahead (e.g. playing in the Champions League)

Archived