IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

Nasri will not go to MU believe me....

Liverpool can do a great season with King Kenny and i hope Carroll is a good investment, the transfer was so expensive, does he worth the money ?

Wenger will not leave Arsenal, he will stay more 2 or 3 years that he said on French TV, he didn't finish his Arsenal project yet.

Reds are very supported and popular in France, more than MU, we love the club's spirit, come on you REDS !!!

Wesley Snider would be the man to play in Man Utds Midfield believe me.

Love King Kenny but Carroll is going to be a God or a flop I am sure.

Looks like Arsenal are not looking like a top 4 team next season.

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chelsea had no chance with its""Dad's Army team"... Arsenal will have no chance too, beautiful football dont win trophies.... Man City have no chance too , Tevez doesn;t want to play for them , meaning Man City will have no top forwards to score important premiership goals,,, Liverpool, what can i say about them, They are still in cloud nine every summer telling the media that next year they will win the premiership, they remind me of Del Boy of only fools and horses, saying all the time , this time next year we will be millionaires... That leaves Man Utd... Solid chance to win the title once again for 20th time... Winning breeds confidence, they bought two great players and kept presents players for the new season... Roll on May 2012...

Chelsea had no chance with its""Dad's Army team"... Arsenal will have no chance too, beautiful football dont win trophies.... Man City have no chance too , Tevez doesn;t want to play for them , meaning Man City will have no top forwards to score important premiership goals,,, Liverpool, what can i say about them, They are still in cloud nine every summer telling the media that next year they will win the premiership, they remind me of Del Boy of only fools and horses, saying all the time , this time next year we will be millionaires... That leaves Man Utd... Solid chance to win the title once again for 20th time... Winning breeds confidence, they bought two great players and kept presents players for the new season... Roll on May 2012...

Couldnt agree more! number 20 coming right up!!

don't be so confident mu fans... you don't win the 20th title yet...

Liverpool with a good Gerrard without injuries and top class player Suarez can do the job too, the big issue for Liverpool is the defense... too much mistakes and not experienced like Ferdinand/Vidic.

Chelsea will be in the TOP3 at the end as usual... Villas Boas is great coach and a hard worker.

come on you REDS, you'll never walk alone...

come on you REDS, you'll never walk one...

:rolleyes:

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

come on you REDS, you'll never walk one...

Surely you mean never win one? :D

Surely you mean never win one? :D

typo mistake :wacko:

I would be interested in any comments on Norwich 7 signings this season so far, couple of good loan players, Ritchie De Laet from Manchester United and the highly regarded Kyle Naughton the latest loan signing for Spurs.

Plus 5 supposedly young and hungry guys I don't think there is ever been a team with so little PL experience between them. Its a real experiment.

Well nothing to lose, and at the worst, the makings of a good team next season should we fail to keep up.

http://www.adifferentleague.co.uk/p6_1_8588_paul-lambert-continuing-to-impress-at-norwich-city.html

I would be interested in any comments on Norwich 7 signings this season so far, couple of good loan players, Ritchie De Laet from Manchester United and the highly regarded Kyle Naughton the latest loan signing for Spurs.

Plus 5 supposedly young and hungry guys I don't think there is ever been a team with so little PL experience between them. Its a real experiment.

Well nothing to lose, and at the worst, the makings of a good team next season should we fail to keep up.

http://www.adifferentleague.co.uk/p6_1_8588_paul-lambert-continuing-to-impress-at-norwich-city.html

Norwich will be going straight back down I think.

Slightly off topic but football all the same. How about setting up a PA league on Skys fantasy Football, bit of fun and no doubt bragging rights at the end of the season.No money involved, post the league name and pin on this thread, those who want to enter can.

Use your board name as your team name so we know who is who.

I presume its a global site, I can get it in the Middle East, so it is not restricted to UK based members only.

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

I can if required, dont know, as it is Mr Thaihots thread, if he would prefer to do it or it can be moved to a thread of its own.

Also may be wise to check with the mods to see if they object to having a PA league.

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

Slightly off topic but football all the same. How about setting up a PA league on Skys fantasy Football, bit of fun and no doubt bragging rights at the end of the season.No money involved, post the league name and pin on this thread, those who want to enter can.

Use your board name as your team name so we know who is who.

I presume its a global site, I can get it in the Middle East, so it is not restricted to UK based members only.

Winner gets a free night in Walking Street??? :D

Good luck to Norwich & they have a great young manager.

:001_Thank_You5:

Good luck to Norwich & they have a great young manager.

Thanks for the good comment, just over two weeks to go, away to Wigan, I can't wait.

Thanks for the good comment, just over two weeks to go, away to Wigan, I can't wait.

18 DAYS TO THE BIG KICK OF.

:001_Sawasdee:

Today the Daily Star said Nasari is staying for his last 12 months.

Arsenal want to keep him for 12 months ??????

May be this shows how they have lost the plot as now they can get 20 million quid or nothing next year.

Why keep him he wants of & they will not win fuck all again next season.

The 20 million quid could buy some players that they need right ?????

WTF is it with Arsenal ??????

No shit could some Gooner explain it to me ????????

I've got a bad feeling about my beloved Arsenal for the coming season. Bad feeling. But what can you do? Your team is your team for life right?

Peace, love and friendship to all except f**king Barcelona and Spurs and Manure and Chelsea and.....

And dont forget Stoke we always beat you :Number1a:

May be this shows how they have lost the plot as now they can get 20 million quid or nothing next year.

thaihot i think they only a couple of players short to really challange for silverwere this year,that gervinho looks a really good buy to me,just can,t understand why he,s not after gary cahill,samba and jagielka ai,nt in the same class as that lad

thaihot i think they only a couple of players short to really challange for silverwere this year,that gervinho looks a really good buy to me,just can,t understand why he,s not after gary cahill,samba and jagielka ai,nt in the same class as that lad.

thaihot i think they only a couple of players short to really challange for silverwere this year,that gervinho looks a really good buy to me,just can,t understand why he,s not after gary cahill,samba and jagielka ai,nt in the same class as that lad

Cahill the Bolton player is a great solid defender I rate him also.

WTF about a goal keeper ??????

They also need some men in the team not boys right.

Arsenal fans must be sick of French players by now ???????

Cahill the Bolton player is a great solid defender I rate him also.

WTF about a goal keeper ??????

They also need some men in the team not boys right.

Arsenal fans must be sick of French players by now ???????

they have needed a goalie for ages,i would let nasri go and go for mata who i rate higher.

Man City have just signed Maradonnas son in law Augero.

Super player & I believe will be a very good purchase.

15 DAYS TO GO BEFORE THE BIG KICK OF.

Archived