IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

I think that the coin throwing was in responce to what happened outside the ground just before kick-off.  The Everton fans were being crushed outside the ground as they were by the turnstyles.  The police and Liverpool stewards were cramming them up against the wall.  And one child get hurt and needed first aid in side the ground.  

Liverpool FC and the police tryed to blame the Everton fans by saying that they arrived late.  I remember people trying to use this excuse at Hillsbrough so shame on Liverpool.  Liverpool did not have all the turnstyles open at the away section.  This was a major cause of the problem and a number of Evertonians missed the first 10 to 15 minutes of the match

Big game this weekend, both teams need the win, unfortunately all my predictions go wrong, so I'm going for an Everton win and say Soldado is a cunt please let me be wrong again.maybe right about the score, but not Soldado ha ha

Edited by gadget

Big game this weekend, both teams need the win, unfortunately all my predictions go wrong, so I'm going for an Everton win and say Soldado is a cunt please let me be wrong again.maybe right about the score, but not Soldado ha ha

Hi gadget it is a big game this weekend.  And as you say both teams could do with a win but as Everton are the away team I would be fairly happy with a draw.

On Saturday Liverpool have got a tough home game against Arsenal.  So if Arsenal can win at Liverpool and Everton can win at Spurs on the Sunday.  Then Everton can go 4th in the league.  One can dream....555

Last Saturday threw up a couple of interesting facts.

Everton followed by Aston Villa are the only two teams who have spent more than 100 seasons in England top division

Everton V Aston Villa is the most played top flight league game (198) in English football

Everton have now played 4214 top flight games a record

Everton have won more top flight home games than anybody else 1174

Everton have scored more top flight goals than any other team 6594

And most losses overall in the top flight 1470 by Everton

And most losses overall in the top flight 1470 by Everton

if you can get to 1500 by the end of the season i'll be a happy man 

Tonight the famous tower that is on Everton's crest was given a special blue make over

Everton Lock Up.jpg

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2014/02/04/roberto-lights-the-lock-up

The tower is one of the things that make Everton special

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I went over to Liverpool to watch Everton play only for the game to be called off because of the very bad weather conditions.  So I drove back home, put the car away and went to the pub to watch Arsenal v Man Utd

I actually think it was a good thing that the match was called off because we have players missing because of injuries and some players paying who are not match fit because they are only just come back from injury.

Tonight the famous tower that is on Everton's crest was given a special blue make over

attachicon.gifEverton Lock Up.jpg

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2014/02/04/roberto-lights-the-lock-up

The tower is one of the things that make Everton special

That is a very nice picture, would have made every evertonians proud.

I think that the coin throwing was in responce to what happened outside the ground just before kick-off.  The Everton fans were being crushed outside the ground as they were by the turnstyles.  The police and Liverpool stewards were cramming them up against the wall.  And one child get hurt and needed first aid in side the ground.  

Liverpool FC and the police tryed to blame the Everton fans by saying that they arrived late.  I remember people trying to use this excuse at Hillsbrough so shame on Liverpool.  Liverpool did not have all the turnstyles open at the away section.  This was a major cause of the problem and a number of Evertonians missed the first 10 to 15 minutes of the match

What a load of bollocks. Bitter as normal.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

What a load of bollocks. Bitter as normal.

More constructive comments from a bitter red fan

Trying to have a proper conservation with some red fans is like just like  :Banghead2: .

I'm just glad I support the people's club

Stop throwing your coins out the pram. The peoples club - laughable. 

What's the difference between a Bra and Everton?

A bra has more cups and better support.  Also you can only get two tits in a bra, you get 30,000 at Everton

Now that PokeHerFaces has got his childish rant out of his system lets get back to more adult stuff and talk about Everton's game against Swansea which kicks off at 1:30pm tomorrow afternoon

I'll be in my usual seat in the Park End and hopefully cheering Everton onto a home win. It look's like Romelu Lukaku will still be missing because of his ankle injury but it looks like our manager will give Lacina Traore will be given his first start.  If he does start I think it will be a good thing for Everton because in recent games we have  been playing games without a recognised out and out striker.

Everton should be able to put out a strong side and hopefully we will be going into the draw for the last 8

COYB

ETID

Stop throwing your coins out the pram. The peoples club - laughable. 

What's the difference between a Bra and Everton?

A bra has more cups and better support.  Also you can only get two tits in a bra, you get 30,000 at Everton

Classic!    :FunnyPost1:

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

It starting to look like that Lacina Traore will be making his debut tomorrow.  

Lacina Traore.jpg

Everton's team wont be announced until about 1 hour before kick-off but I think Traore will be playing.  I'm looking forward to seeing him play but should he play tomorrow it will be interesting to see how he get's on because it will be his first competitive game for a while due to injury.  Plus it will be his first ever game in the premiership so I don't expect him to play the full 90 minutes

Edited by blue1878

It starting to look like that Lacina Traore will be making his debut tomorrow.  

attachicon.gifLacina Traore.jpg

Everton's team wont be announced until about 1 hour before kick-off but I think Traore will be playing.  I'm looking forward to seeing him play but should he play tomorrow it will be interesting to see how he get's on because it will be his first competitive game for a while due to injury.  Plus it will be his first ever game in the premiership so I don't expect him to play the full 90 minutes

Blue, no Everton player ever plays the full 90 minutes!

Blue, no Everton player ever plays the full 90 minutes

eanto your so funny  :LMFAO:  :LMFAO:  :LMFAO:  :LMFAO:

So eanto as you like a good laugh I thought I'd post a photo of one of your model professional players

Victum.jpg

eanto your so funny  :LMFAO:  :LMFAO:  :LMFAO:  :LMFAO:

So eanto as you like a good laugh I thought I'd post a photo of one of your model professional players

attachicon.gifVictum.jpg

At least he's genuine lol

At least he's genuine lol

A genuine cheat, diver, biter and racist.....lol

Anyway I'm logging off and going the pub now and have a few pints of Bitter...lol

Biter  yes, racist, not sure about that one, cheat and diver makes him no different than hundreds of other players throughout the leagues every team has got these, some pundits reckon its ok to draw a challenge and if they get the man and not the ball its a penalty, the difference with Suarez is despite his failings every club and I mean EVERY club would take him tomorrow and that includes you lot with the badge that looks like the tinmans head.

Biter  yes, racist, not sure about that one, cheat and diver makes him no different than hundreds of other players throughout the leagues every team has got these, some pundits reckon its ok to draw a challenge and if they get the man and not the ball its a penalty, the difference with Suarez is despite his failings every club and I mean EVERY club would take him tomorrow and that includes you lot with the badge that looks like the tinmans head.

meaty yes Suarez is a very good player.  A top class player BUT he is a cheat and a diver.  About 12 months ago Suarez was accused of diving to gain a penalty against Stoke.  He denied diving and his manager stuck up for him.  He then flies out to South America to play for his country in a World Cup qualifier and whilst back home he admits to his own countries press that he DID dive in the Stoke game.  So he made his club manager look an stupid for sticking up for him

Suarez is a great player but lets himself and his club down with his antics.  Liverpool should be trying to get Suarez to stop these antics but seem to be to scared to do anything about it.  They don't want to up set him because he may up and leave and take his talent elsewhere

Anyway less about Suarez because today Everton are playing in the FA Cup and I will be going the game soon.  And hopefully cheering Everton on to a home win

Agree with everything you say shout Suarez, he's the Anti Christ, hope you get a draw today, only thinking about our lot Spurs, we can do it. COYS

Yes blue he is flawed but fans forgive their players like Utd fans still sing about a Frenchman that drop kicked a fan and more than once stamped on other players, evertonians sing about a Scottish thug that headbutted players , in fact did time for it and also got himself banned every Christmas so he could have new year off. more och aye the noos than cmon you blues

Today I was at Goodison Park to watch Everton beat Swansea 3 - 1 .  We didnt play well today but did enough to get the result that took us through to the next round of the cup.  At 1 - 1 we didnt really look like we were going to win until the manager made a double subtituion and brought on Osman and Naismith.  And Naismith really made a big differance scoring the 2nd goal and got brought down in Swansea's penalty area which got us a penalty.  And Baines from the penalty spot got the 3rd goal.

Naismith ended up going off just before the end of the match due to concussion which meant we were down to 10 men for a short while but the game was already won.

Everton now play away at Arsenal in the last 8 of the FA Cup.  Arsenal this afternoon beat Liverpool 2 - 1 so congratulations to Arsenal on a good win

Yes blue he is flawed but fans forgive their players like Utd fans still sing about a Frenchman that drop kicked a fan and more than once stamped on other players, evertonians sing about a Scottish thug that headbutted players , in fact did time for it and also got himself banned every Christmas so he could have new year off. more och aye the noos than cmon you blues

It's a good thing for Suarez that Big Dunc isn't playing anymore

Duncan.jpg

:LMFAO:

Edited by blue1878

Everton now play away at Arsenal in the last 8 of the FA Cup.  Arsenal this afternoon beat Liverpool 2 - 1 so congratulations to Arsenal on a good win

Howard Webb beat Liverpool today, not Arsenal.  Anyway, good luck in the next round.