IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

I was at the game mate, luck is running our way at the moment. Always enjoy a trip to Merseyside, some great characters around the grounds. Always free street parking and quick get away as well down the east lancs(wish we used it years ago).

In my younger days I used to visit Highbury all the time to watch the blues play Arsenal. And I used to travel by coach. And in the road where the away coach's parked there was a pub that would get full of Everton and Arsenal fans. I enjoyed having a few pints in this pub. I just wish I could remember the name of the pub

In my younger days I used to visit Highbury all the time to watch the blues play Arsenal. And I used to travel by coach. And in the road where the away coach's parked there was a pub that would get full of Everton and Arsenal fans. I enjoyed having a few pints in this pub. I just wish I could remember the name of the pub

If you arrived by coach probably Drayton Arms, bang opposite new ground now.

If you arrived by coach probably Drayton Arms, bang opposite new ground now.

That name sounds familer.

In my younger days I used to follow Everton all around the country. Now its very rare that I go to an away game. I miss the away games

That name sounds familer.

In my younger days I used to follow Everton all around the country. Now its very rare that I go to an away game. I miss the away games

No wonder why you go to Pattaya all the time... Lol

I used to love the away games too, the last game I went to was that miscarriage of justice at Old Trafford, when spurs should have won 1-0, but the ref didn't see the ball over the line, shocking night. Lol

Everton deserved a place in a mouthwatering semi final clash with local rival Liverpool, Jelavic was fantastiic for Everton, he could have scored few more, Sunderland was out of touch tonight especially the forward, Everton defence contained em.. Hoping for Everton to go on to the final... Well done Everton..

Over the moon use beat the mackems i wud of never heard the end of it tomorrow at work, i work in Sunderland i will enjoy going in tomorrow wind them up. I wrecking use will beat Liverpool in the semis Liverpool shite this season, daglish is a shit manager good luck in the semis.

No wonder why you go to Pattaya all the time... Lol

If I visited Pattaya once a year instead of twice a year I would be able to afford to go to a few away match's....lol

Everton deserved a place in a mouthwatering semi final clash with local rival Liverpool, Jelavic was fantastiic for Everton, he could have scored few more, Sunderland was out of touch tonight especially the forward, Everton defence contained em.. Hoping for Everton to go on to the final... Well done Everton..

I thought we played very well last night and deserved to go through to the semi-final. Being a season ticket holder of Everton I will be able to get a ticket for the semi-final.

I've just been looking at the record books about FA Cup semi-finals. In a couple of weeks time we will be playing in our 26th FA Cup semi-final and only Man Utd (27) have played in more. Arsenal have also played in 26th semi's. In our 26th semi-final we will be playing Liverpool who will be appearing in there 23rd final

• 3 weeks later...

Well yesterday I went to wembley. It was very sad watching Everton being beaten by the bitter reds. Hopefully Everton can finish the league season on a high.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't Everton play well yesterday. A 4 - 4 draw at Old Trafford and we came from 4 - 2 down to get a draw. I watched the game on tv and Everton played very well and deserved the draw. And I thought we were the better team in the 1st half

Didn't Everton play well yesterday. A 4 - 4 draw at Old Trafford and we came from 4 - 2 down to get a draw. I watched the game on tv and Everton played very well and deserved the draw. And I thought we were the better team in the 1st half

i was cheering for everton yesterday and thought it was a brilliant game to watch

Agreed Everton played well... United forward was super too but defenders was useless, No excuse, Everton deserved the praise....

• 2 weeks later...

Since the Man utd game we have beat Fulham 4 - 0 at home and then drew 1 - 1 at Stoke. We seem to be having a good end of season. Hopefully we can keep hold of 7th in the league

• 2 weeks later...

Today I watched Everton deservedly beat Newcastle 3 - 1.

A very good end to the season

• 1 month later...

Everton's first game of next season is at home to Manchester united on Saturday 18th August. And I will miss this game because that Saturday I am flying home from Thailand.

It will be a shame to miss this game

I'm hoping that this game will be chosen has the Sunday afternoon live game on tv because I will then be able to watch the game. I arrive home Sunday morning. So I will get a little sleep before going the game

I just hope that it is not the Monday night live game on tv because I am working nights on the Monday night

Everton's first game of next season is at home to Manchester united on Saturday 18th August. And I will miss this game because that Saturday I am flying home from Thailand.

It will be a shame to miss this game

I'm hoping that this game will be chosen has the Sunday afternoon live game on tv because I will then be able to watch the game. I arrive home Sunday morning. So I will get a little sleep before going the game

I just hope that it is not the Monday night live game on tv because I am working nights on the Monday night

Any chance of the ticket ?

Any chance of the ticket ?

Sorry Jocky King but I have already promised my Season ticket to somebody else for this game. I just hope that the game is a Sunday afternoon televised match so that I can get to the match.

Also I hope the game is as exciting has last season's 4 - 4 match at Old Trafford

Sorry Jocky King but I have already promised my Season ticket to somebody else for this game. I just hope that the game is a Sunday afternoon televised match so that I can get to the match.

Also I hope the game is as exciting has last season's 4 - 4 match at Old Trafford

Yeah... That cost United the title.. They were three up, were they ? A sickner for United fan like me. .But fair play to Phil Neville, he played so well that day, made two or three goals even though he is still a United fan when i saw him and his son at United match with his son wearing United jersey. No bother about the Ticket, was just trying to take a chance.. Thanks anyway.

Yeah... That cost United the title.. They were three up, were they ? A sickner for United fan like me. .But fair play to Phil Neville, he played so well that day, made two or three goals even though he is still a United fan when i saw him and his son at United match with his son wearing United jersey. No bother about the Ticket, was just trying to take a chance.. Thanks anyway.

United were 3 -1 and 4 - 2 up against Everton so we did well to get a 4 - 4 draw. I just hope that the opening game of next season is as exciting

I'll get you a Arsenal v Manc tkt JK if your not in Patts by April.

That would be nice.... Hope to meet you in October. Sorry Blue, we hijacked your threads...

• 2 weeks later...

That would be nice.... Hope to meet you in October. Sorry Blue, we hijacked your threads...

jocky king its OK

No problem at all

Today Everton completed the signing of Scotish International Steven Naismith. He has signed a 4 year contract. Steven is a forward but can play in many positions so hopefully he will be a good buy for Everton

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/07/04/blues-land-naismith