IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

McGeady, great signing, will link up well with both full backs

A very good investment, a great addition to already great squad.

Just got back from the match.  Everton were not at there best today but they still deserved there victory.  And Everton scored two great goals today.  Gareth Barry scored with a cracking shot outside the area to put Everton 1 nil up against Norwich.  And then Kevin Mirallas scored a cracking goal from a free kick.  I will be watching MOTD tonight to see the goals again.  We had to make a couple of changes in the 2nd half and we seemed to lose shape and Norwich came into it more but we battled and deserved the win

Before the match Aiden McGready was presented to crowd and I think that he could be a good signing for Everton 

Even though Moyes was good for Everton (and we were good for Moyes) I think Moyes becoming Man Utd manager could be a very good thing for Everton.

Under our new manager we are now playing some very atractive football.  The type of football we didnt always see much of under Moyes.  And the players now have a very positive attitude.  The players are always looking to go forward and trying to get one more goal.  Even when theres not long to go.

So Moyes leaving us could become a very good thing for Everton

It's nearly midnight and I am going to bed

Good night Toffees.jpg

Good night to all Evertonians

Everton, heading in the right direction, 2 of the best attacking full backs in the business, a solid central defense, lots of energy & vision in midfield, maybe could do with an extra striker as a back up. McGeady will be a great addition, will see a lot of crosses coming into the box, Gibson to return soon will give more options. Lets hope the board will continue to support the Manager. Moyes was a great manager but had taken the team as far as they were going with him in charge, so that change worked out well for all at Everton. Lets hope he can hold onto his star players.

Everton, heading in the right direction, 2 of the best attacking full backs in the business, a solid central defense, lots of energy & vision in midfield, maybe could do with an extra striker as a back up. McGeady will be a great addition, will see a lot of crosses coming into the box, Gibson to return soon will give more options. Lets hope the board will continue to support the Manager. Moyes was a great manager but had taken the team as far as they were going with him in charge, so that change worked out well for all at Everton. Lets hope he can hold onto his star players.

I liked Gibson but he get injuries easily like he was in United.

Reports in the papers show that we are very interested inStandard Liege young striker Michy Batshuayi.  I hope that we can buy him because he looks a very good prospect for the future

http://www.blueheartbluesoul.co.uk/#!standard-liege-dig-their-heels-in-over-b/cbzd

Alan Ball.jpg

Alan Ball an Everton legend

Last night I watched Everton's game at West Brom at my local pub.  Everton this season have been playing some great football and are proving hard to beat having lost only 2 league games this season.  The trouble is they are drawing to many games.  Last night they drew 1 - 1 against a side that maybe they should have beaten.  In a lot of our drawn games we have been the better side but could not convert possesion into a win.  Last night we were actually below our best and I think 1 - 1 was possibly a fair result.

In the first half Kevin Mirallas took his goal well to put us 1 nil up but in the 2nd half I thought that we were poor

kevin-mirallas-west-brom-everton_3070123.jpg

Everton are now in 6th position but we could have been at least in 4th position or higher if we could have won some of our drawn games.  In most of them we have been the better side but have been unable to turn superioty into wins. I think in part that this is due to us having a new manager and the squad have had to get used to playing a new style football.  A style of football that is actually more attractive to watch than the type of football that we played under Moyes 

got to agree with you there blue i thought everton were well under par,defence looked shaky and midfield did,nt get into the game like they have been doing,still need a top class goal scorer for me.but so do,s everybody else.

got to agree with you there blue i thought everton were well under par,defence looked shaky and midfield did,nt get into the game like they have been doing,still need a top class goal scorer for me.but so do,s everybody else

Everton have got a good squad of players but as you say they are short of a top class stricker

Everton have got Lakuku who is a good young stricker but at the end of the season he will be going back to Chelsea

It looks like we might be getting Traore during this transfer but he is going to be another loan player who will be going back to his club at the end of the season

We have got on our books Arouna Kone and Apostolos Vellios but I feel that both of them are a bit light weight.

I hope that the manager can buy a decent stricker before the transfer window closes

Tonight I watched Everton's 4 nil away win at Stevenage in the 4th Rd of the FA Cup.  It was a very professional performance by Everton but on a negative side to was very sad to see Bryan Oviedo stretchered of with a double leg break.  Brian Oviedo has been a very good squad player for Everton this season.  He will sadly be missed by Everton thhis season and will be surely missed by Costa Rican in this summers world cup.

Hopefully in tomorrows draw for the 5th Round of the FA Cup we will get a good home draw

I am gutted for Brian, I hope Everton will win the FA this year for him.

Yesterday It was very sad watching Oviedo getting carried off the pitch

Oviedo.jpg

I hope the injury doesnt end his career.  He's a nice guy 

Great news today for all Evertonians....Leighton Baines has signed a new 4 year contract.

Baines 2.jpg

Baines.jpg

Baines new deal will help Everton to win things this season... It is a shame that there is a January transfer , I think once a year is enough , June/July /August

Edited by jocky king

Its derby day! ........just gotta find somewhere that has BT Sport channel!

I've got the BT sport channel but I will be going to the pub to watch the game.

I wonder if many guys will be waching the game in Pattaya because it kicks off at 3am thai time

Anyway COYB lets beat the reds at there own ground

COYB

ETID

NSNO

I've got the BT sport channel but I will be going to the pub to watch the game.

I wonder if many guys will be waching the game in Pattaya because it kicks off at 3am thai time

Anyway COYB lets beat the reds at there own ground

COYB

ETID

NSNO

I watched a game at 3am in i-rovers ....just about stayed awake

I'm a liverpool fan, from liverpool, so lets hope you lot get well stuffed. 'This Is Anfield' and don't you forget it lol

good luck   

Great news today for all Evertonians....Leighton Baines has signed a new 4 year contract.

A great day that turned into a nightmare, I've just got up feeling great, probably end the same as yours, we've got Citeh tonight, gulp.

I went the pub last night to watch the match and Everton were terrible against Liverpool.  We lost 4 nil and it could have been worse.  We actually had more of the play but lacked the cutting edge that Liverpool.

It's annoying that Everton had to have there worst game of the season against Liverpool.

At the end of the night I ended up having a couple of extra pints to drown my sorrows

I went the pub last night to watch the match and Everton were terrible against Liverpool.  We lost 4 nil and it could have been worse.  We actually had more of the play but lacked the cutting edge that Liverpool.

It's annoying that Everton had to have there worst game of the season against Liverpool.

At the end of the night I ended up having a couple of extra pints to drown my sorrows

if it was in reverse, i'd be gutted  :GoldenSmile1:

could be a tough one against villa on saturday. You certainly got a better fa cup draw than we did!

if it was in reverse, i'd be gutted  :GoldenSmile1:

could be a tough one against villa on saturday. You certainly got a better fa cup draw than we did!

We seem to be collecting a few injuries at the moment.  So we could have a tough game on Saturday.  And it'll be interesting to see what side our manager put's out.  Hopefully whoever he puts out will do a good job and get us 3 points

I watched a game at 3am in i-rovers ....just about stayed awake

I'm a liverpool fan, from liverpool, so lets hope you lot get well stuffed. 'This Is Anfield' and don't you forget it lol

good luck   

i was in there also     a quiet everton fan lol