Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Arsenal sucked the big cock tonight

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Watched the game today & thought Everton were outstanding ! Arsenal really needs to get some players with balls though to many prima donnas !

Sunderland badge.pngeverton badge.jpg

Not long now to kick-off and hopefully Everton will get a win at Sunderland.  With Arsenal playing in the FA Cup if Everton win or draw we will go 4th.  So here's hoping for a good result today.

If we win today it will be the first time since 1987 that we will have won 7 concecutive league games on the run

COYB

ETID

NSNO

Last week Everton played very very well against Arsenal and deserved there 3 nil win but today Everton had to work very hard to get the 3 points.  Sunderland played very  well today and may well feel unlucky not to get anything from the game.  Todays win was Evertons 7th consecutive league win.  Something they've not done since 1986.  Anyway we are now in 4th place and it's going to be very hard to stay there because we have some tough games to play between now and the end of the season but I'm sure the players will try there best

Yes, Merseyside flying high.  Just hope it can continue this lunchtime!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Yes, Merseyside flying high.  Just hope it can continue this lunchtime!

It would be great if both Everton and Liverpool were to finish in the top 4.

Liverpool will finish top 4 and may even be the champions

Everton have some tough games between now and the end of the season but hopefully we can do it

It would be great to see Everton as well as Liverpool in next season's champions league

And if it happens and we get to the group stages I might even go to one of the away games

Blue, I wonder about tomorrow at Goodison park playing against United, will the majority of fans welcome their former savior ,Moyes ?

Blue, I wonder about tomorrow at Goodison park playing against United, will the majority of fans welcome their former savior ,Moyes ?

Hi Jocky it will be interesting to see what kind of reaction our ex manager will receive this afternoon.  He did a good job whilst at Everton but he did let himself down at the end. (1) Last season he refused to sign a new contract which meant Everton didnt get any compensation when he became Man Utd manager. (2) He then tabled an insulting offer to Everton for Baines and Fellaini

Hi Jocky it will be interesting to see what kind of reaction our ex manager will receive this afternoon.  He did a good job whilst at Everton but he did let himself down at the end. (1) Last season he refused to sign a new contract which meant Everton didnt get any compensation when he became Man Utd manager. (2) He then tabled an insulting offer to Everton for Baines and Fellaini

Good point !!! Have a nice afternoon, hopefully for me ... :)

Just got home after watching Everton beat Man Utd at Goodison Park.  I thought we deserved the win today and with better finishing we could have had more than 2 today

So I will go the pub later and celebrate Everton's win

Just got home after watching Everton beat Man Utd at Goodison Park.  I thought we deserved the win today and with better finishing we could have had more than 2 today

Hope the pint choke on ya.... 5555 anyway, hopefully Everton will clinch the champion League spot.

Hope the pint choke on ya.... 5555 anyway, hopefully Everton will clinch the champion League spot.

Now Now jocky please don't be like that....5555

The beer will go down well tonight

I'd love us to qualify for the Champions league but we are running out of games

Well done on beating a pitifully poor Man Utd side and you could have scored a few more.You can only play as well as the opposition lets you so all credit to  Everton.First double over them since Howard Kendals playing days i understand.Arsenal look like they have got a better run in but great season for the Toffees whatever happens.

Edited by Trevor69

Moyes post match interview 'Utd were the better team'.  He should go to Pattaya, plenty of delusional people there as well lol

Moyes post match interview 'Utd were the better team'.  He should go to Pattaya, plenty of delusional people there as well lol

I suppose that it is on a par with believing that "we really are a welly sexy man".

I suppose that it is on a par with believing that "we really are a welly sexy man".

Luton FC??  Luton had a good brass band once!  I'm an indigenous scouse red and just starting to dream again.

Luton FC??  Luton had a good brass band once!  I'm an indigenous scouse red and just starting to dream again.

It's good to see both Merseyside teams doing very well in the premiership

It's good to see both Merseyside teams doing very well in the premiership

Good win against the old foe. Keeps you right there for when the gooners bottle it 55

Good win against the old foe. Keeps you right there for when the gooners bottle it 55

It was a good win but we need to keep the good results coming because theres only 3 more games left

Also a good team who turned your boys over a good few times.

Congrats on a great season and as long as you don't loose to Chelsea i would say that it is Liverpool's title.

Edited by Trevor69

Congrats on a great season and as long as you don't loose to Chelsea i would say that it is Liverpool's title.

Fair enough.  I've followed Liverpool all my life but my football knowledge is limited.  I do know a lot about brass bands though  :GoldenSmile1:

I'm going off thread at the moment but I have provided a link that show's the record of results between Luton and Liverpool

http://www.lfconline.com/head_to_head/liverpool/vs/luton_town/index.shtml

Edited by blue1878

I'm going off thread at the moment but I have provided a link that show's the record of results between Luton and Liverpool

http://www.lfconline.com/head_to_head/liverpool/vs/luton_town/index.shtml

And here's a link that shows Luton's results against Everton

http://www.lfconline.com/head_to_head/everton/vs/luton_town/index.shtml

That is some great info blue1878 and some very interesting stats which shows that Luton's record overall is not that bad against you merseyside boys and although we have lost more than won would still be the envy of most clubs.

I'm sad about today's result but I thought that Southampton deserved the result.  So well done to them

It's just annoying being beaten by 2 own goals  :Hair_Out1: