Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

:GoldenSmile1:  educated enough to know what that tournament will do for your league form next season. Look at the size of the spurs squad and they have struggled with it.. Half of this thread seems to be missing have you been deleting ????

:GoldenSmile1:  educated enough to know what that tournament will do for your league form next season. Look at the size of the spurs squad and they have struggled with it.. Half of this thread seems to be missing have you been deleting ????

Nowt is deleted I like the guys to read postings from people like youself

I would love to see Everton play in Europe but If we do qualify for the europa cup I think it will be a bad thing for Everton because we do not have a big squad and our league form would suffer

I've just taken a look at Everton's website and both Phil Jagielka and Steven Pienaar are both doubts for today

Jagielka has missed the last two games with a hamstring problem, while Pienaar was substituted during the second half of last weekend’s game at Arsenal.

Hopefully both of them will be OK for today's game against Cardiff

COYB

ETID

I'm same as you mate, love the Saturday games, hate the Sundays, unfortunately at Spurs we always seen to end up in the Mickey Mouse cup.

Hi gadget I love my Saturday afternoon 3pm kick-off games.  It's just not the same having to watch a game on a Sunday afternoon or a Monday night.  Or even having to watch a game on a Saturday when it's an early kick-off or an evening kick-off.  I think television has a lot to answer for

By the way in my younger days I used to follow Everton all around the country and I used to like visiting Spurs 

Yeah , remember the good old days football focus, Wrestling then the vidiprinter before the results.

I see that a bitter and twisted Liverpool fan has just made a couple of postings in this thread.

I'm just glad that I am a bluenose

I could never be bitter and twisted

Justice.jpg

Edited by blue1878

I see that a bitter and twisted Liverpool fan has just made a couple of postings in this thread.

I'm just glad that I am a bluenose

I could never be bitter and twisted

I have no need to be bitter or twisted fella. Proud and red more like.

How does the saying go "Once a bitter blue, always a bitter blue"

YNWA

I have no need to be bitter or twisted fella. Proud and red more like.

How does the saying go "Once a bitter blue, always a bitter blue"

YNWA

You will also know the saying that "1 happy blue equals 10 bitter reds"

YNFA

Just out of interest do you go the game or are you an armchair fan

I've been watching Everton for a long time and earlier today I was thinking back to the 1970's when I first watched Everton play and in the 1970's we bought Bob Latchford from Birmingham City for a record £350,000

Bob Latchford.jpg

Bob Latchford was a cracking center forward who made 289 appearances for us and scored 138.  He was one of the best english center forwards in the 1970's but sadly never won any silverware.  The closest he came was a League cup runners-up medal in 1977.

In 6 consecutive season's he was top scorer at Everton.  And his best season for us was in 1977/78 season.  It had been a few years since any attacker had scored 30 league goals in a season so at the beginning of 1977/78 a national newspaper offered anyone £10,000 if the could score 30 league goals that season.  And on the 29th April during the final league game of the season Bob Latchford managed to get the 2 goals that got him to 30 in a season.  On the day nearly 40,000 fans watch Everton beat Chelsea 6 - 0.  Bob Latchford scored the 4th and 6th goals that day.

Bob was a cracking player that I felt deserved to win something but sadly never did.

I also once saw Bob Latchford score 5 goals in an 8 nil win against Wimbledon

Bob was one of my Everton hero's in the 70's

I went with friends to Old Trafford for a utd v everton game maybe late seventies and I think Bob scored that day, cant remember much about the game and not sure if league or cup maybe you can help me with this one . He was a good player. I like the Hillsborough photo you posted and im glad you didn't do that " us and them" thing that you did last time {now deleted}

I went with friends to Old Trafford for a utd v everton game maybe late seventies and I think Bob scored that day, cant remember much about the game and not sure if league or cup maybe you can help me with this one . He was a good player. I like the Hillsborough photo you posted and im glad you didn't do that " us and them" thing that you did last time {now deleted}

The game you might be thinking of might have been played in 1977/78 season.  This was a very interesting season for Everton V Man Utd games.  The first game was played at Goodison Park on Boxing Day.  And Man Utd won 6 - 2 and I was there and couldn't believe we got beat at home 6 - 2.  Martin Dobson and Bob Latchford scored for Everton.

The league game at Old Trafford was played on 27th March and Everton won 2 - 1.  And Bob Latchford scored both goals for us.  And I went to this game as well.

I'm glad you liked the Hillsbrough photo I posted.  Everton have always supported Liverpool over Hillsbrough.  On the day of the tragedy I was watching Everton play Norwich City in the other semi-final at Villa Park

Edited by blue1878

meaty I am a little confused about the last bit you mentioned because I have never deleted anything

It had the Hillsborough photo with us wrote underneath and then a comment  made from a supposed reds fan about Oviedos injury saying he hoped it was career ending and had them wrote underneath, it made out that all reds fans thought that way which you know isn't true. 

It had the Hillsborough photo with us wrote underneath and then a comment  made from a supposed reds fan about Oviedos injury saying he hoped it was career ending and had them wrote underneath, it made out that all reds fans thought that way which you know isn't true. 

meaty the posting about Oviedo was made in the Premier league 2013/14 season topic not here.  And I like to think that I didnt try to imply that all red fans thought that way.  At the time I wasnt happy that a number of Liverpool fans had made these comments.  Oveido is a nice lad

Ah knew id seen it somewhere thought it was here being everton based, is that where the guardian article about Liverpool buying up the houses around Anfield is as well.

Ah knew id seen it somewhere thought it was here being everton based, is that where the guardian article about Liverpool buying up the houses around Anfield is as well.

I don't think the article mentioned Liverpool buying houses around there ground but Liverpool FC have been getting a lot of critisism about buying the houses around there ground

I've just realised that Everon's sponsor's Chang have now been sponsoring Everton for 10 years.  And an Everton delegation is in Thailand at the moment

efc__1395227402_Thailand_1.jpg

efc__1395227418_Thailand_2.jpg

efc__1395227443_Thailand_3.jpg

One of the success stories of the sponsorship is that a training facilitie was set up 10 years ago in Thailand and it has grown from strength to strength.  A lot of thai youngsters have trained there

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2014/03/19/delegation-arrives-in-thailand

Ah I see this thread is for the everton stuff and the premier league thread 2013/14 is where you have a go at the reds, I actually thought I had found a non bitter blue sadly I was wrong, jealousy is a terrible thing.

Ah I see this thread is for the everton stuff and the premier league thread 2013/14 is where you have a go at the reds, I actually thought I had found a non bitter blue sadly I was wrong, jealousy is a terrible thing.

meaty shame on you to make such a daft remark.  I am and have always been a football fan and will try and be fair.  If I feel that something is wrong I will say so.

I remember last season a certain Everton player called Marouane Fellaini head butted an oposing player.  The ref and all the other officials missed it.  Straight after the game the manager and all the Everton fans said it was a stupid thing to do and he should still get a ban even though it was missed by the officials

Take a look at some of the recent postings in this thread and you will see that it's the red fans using this thread to attack or take the micky out of Everton.  And without going back through all the postings I think you have made one of those postings.  So fans in glass housings should not throw stones

More photo's of Everton's current trip to Thailand

efc thai 01.jpg

efc thai 02.jpg

efc thai 03.jpg

efc thai 04.jpg

efc thai 05.jpg

efc thai 06.jpg

efc thai 07.jpg

efc thai 08.jpg

efc thai 09.jpg

efc thai 10.jpg

efc thai 11.jpg

efc thai 12.jpg

efc thai 13.jpg

I think Blue is quite fair in what he says, all the coming together about Hillsboro and all that, fair play.

Don't think you'd get it with us and Arsenal