Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Howard Webb beat Liverpool today, not Arsenal.  Anyway, good luck in the next round.

Because I went to the Everton game I didnt see much of the Liverpool game on tv so I can't comment on the game but Howard Webb does have a knack of taking center stage for all the wrong reason's.  Sometimes his decisions go your way and other times they dont

eanto thanks for the good luck.  Hopefully we can beat the Gunners

Its a good thing for everton he isn't still playing you would down to ten men every few weeks, must admit though I would have liked to have seen him catch those burglers.

I am old enough to remember the bad old days of football hooliganism.  And I remember Everton playing Arsenal in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup back in 1980 or 1981.  Everton won 2 - 0.  Liverpool were also playing that day at Anfield and they were playing Altrincham.  And Liverpool of course won.

Anyway in those days the away fans watched the game in the Park End.  And when the match ended the away fans were kept in whilst the home fans left the stadium. When the game against Arsenal ended I left the ground and had to walk up goodison road towards the Park End.  As I walked up Goodison road I could hear a big group of Everton fans chanting Everton outside the away section.  Obviously to let the Arsenal fans know that they were outside the ground waiting for them.  As I got close to these fans we all could hear chants coming from Stanley Park.

Stanley Park separates Everton from Liverpool football grounds.  So it was liverpool fans making there way over to Everton after there match had finished.  And they were chanting Liverpool to let us know they were on there way over.  The Liverpool fans had decided to join the Everton fans and wait for the Arsenal fans to leave the ground.  As soon as they joined the Everton fans both sets of fans started chanting Merseyside Merseyside to let the Arsenal fans know that both Everton and Liverpool fans were waiting for them.  As I walked away from the ground I felt sorry for the Arsenal fans

Its a good thing for everton he isn't still playing you would down to ten men every few weeks, must admit though I would have liked to have seen him catch those burglers.

meaty so would I...555

How stupid were those burglers in trying to burgle Duncan's home

NSNO.jpg

On Saturday Everton are away to Chelsea so it's going to be a tough game.  It's also the early game because it's kicking off at 12:45 and is being shown live on BT Sport.  I will be watching it on tv and I will watch it at home.  I wont watch the game at the pub because on Friday night I am meeting my mate in the pub early and watching the Wales v France rugby union game.  And I will be drinking loads of beer so on Saturday morning and afternoon I will have a sore head.

Anyway I hope we get a result at Chelsea

I hope you get a draw today blue, cant really see it but ya never know

As an Evertonian I would love to see us win 

BUT

Our recent form has not been great plus we are playing a very good side on there own ground.

I will be watching the game on BT sport and hoping we can get a good result

I am old enough to remember the bad old days of football hooliganism.  And I remember Everton playing Arsenal in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup back in 1980 or 1981.  Everton won 2 - 0.  Liverpool were also playing that day at Anfield and they were playing Altrincham.  And Liverpool of course won.

Anyway in those days the away fans watched the game in the Park End.  And when the match ended the away fans were kept in whilst the home fans left the stadium. When the game against Arsenal ended I left the ground and had to walk up goodison road towards the Park End.  As I walked up Goodison road I could hear a big group of Everton fans chanting Everton outside the away section.  Obviously to let the Arsenal fans know that they were outside the ground waiting for them.  As I got close to these fans we all could hear chants coming from Stanley Park.

Stanley Park separates Everton from Liverpool football grounds.  So it was liverpool fans making there way over to Everton after there match had finished.  And they were chanting Liverpool to let us know they were on there way over.  The Liverpool fans had decided to join the Everton fans and wait for the Arsenal fans to leave the ground.  As soon as they joined the Everton fans both sets of fans started chanting Merseyside Merseyside to let the Arsenal fans know that both Everton and Liverpool fans were waiting for them.  As I walked away from the ground I felt sorry for the Arsenal fans

Arsenal actually got the result outside the ground that day as it happens.

Thjat's apretty famous incident in hooligan circles. It was also the last time Everton and Liverpool played at the same time in the city

As for today. I'll go for a Chelsea win. But the EPL has been so close this year that i could even see a EFC win.

"I am not a Rapist"

John 3:16

Not long to kick off now at stamford Bridge

Between

The Chelseas Pensioners ChelseaPensioners.JPG

And the Everton toffee's toffee lady.jpg

I hope Everton can get a good result today

Edited by blue1878

3-1 Chelsea

"I am not a Rapist"

Well the game is over and we got beat 1 - 0   :Cry3:

Chelsea got there winner in injury time at the end of the 2nd half.

Today i thought Everton played well and deserved at least a draw but they lacked something in and around chelsea's area.  We played some good football but lacked a cutting edge.

And if you dont score against a good side like chelsea there's always a chance they will at some score themselves

...... but they lacked something in and around chelsea's area.  

Yes, players!! lol

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Well the game is over and we got beat 1 - 0   :Cry3:

Chelsea got there winner in injury time at the end of the 2nd half.

Today i thought Everton played well and deserved at least a draw but they lacked something in and around chelsea's area.  We played some good football but lacked a cutting edge.

And if you dont score against a good side like chelsea there's always a chance they will at some score themselves

Exactly the same as when you played us (Spurs) a couple of weeks ago, all over us and deserved the win, but we nicked a late goal.

That was the type of game that wins championships. Chelsea did deserve that result.....just, but i do see why Everton fans would disagree.

It wasn't the best game to watch, Everton had a game plan and stuck to it well, but in the end Chelsea's superior class and JM never say die attitude shone through

"I am not a Rapist"

In a few minutes time I will be going to Goodison Park to watch Everton play West Ham Utd.

Lukaku should be back in the team after injury but Jagielka will be missing due to a thigh strain.  Young John Stones I think will take his place

Hopefully today I will see a home win

COYB

ETID

I think West Ham are very big at 7/1, a draw would be nice, cos I don't like big Sam either.

It's strange watching Everton at the moment.  Take today's game for example.  They in most parts dominated the game.  They had a lot more possesion than West Ham Utd but in front of goal they lacked the cutting edge.  Everton at the moment cannot convert possesion into goals.  They dont know how to open up oppenants defence.

This season under our new manager I have really enjoyed watching Everton play but overall we lack the cutting edge.  Can't really complain because it is Martinez first season in charge of Everton.  So we have to give him time to get things right

Well today is FA Cup day and Everton are away to Arsenal

It's going to be a tough game but hopefully Everton can get a good result

COYB

ETID

My heart beats Everton.jpg

Its Friday.png

Well Friday has come around again and tomorrow Everton take on Cardiff City at Goodison Park.  And as usual I will be there supporting the blues.  After last weeks disappointing exit from the FA Cup I'm hoping that Everton will bounce back with a much needed 3 points.

We still have a good chance to qualify for the Europa Cup so lets hope we get a good result.

I want Everton to finish has high as possible but to be honest I'm not sure I want us to qualify for the Europa Cup because we have to play Europa games on a Thursday night.  I think all European games should be played on a Tuesday or Wednesday night.

Plus whenever a team plays a Europa game they have to play there league game at the weekend on a Sunday.  I don't like Sunday games.  I must be getting old because I much prefer to see weekend games being played on a Saturday afternoon at 3pm

Anyway COYB

ETID

I hope yourselves and united get the Europa league places, it will be good to see you head of to far flung places to play the likes of Metallist Weighin and Rapid Exit.

I hope yourselves and united get the Europa league places, it will be good to see you head of to far flung places to play the likes of Metallist Weighin and Rapid Exit.

Another educated reply from meaty....55555

attachicon.gifIts Friday.png

Well Friday has come around again and tomorrow Everton take on Cardiff City at Goodison Park.  And as usual I will be there supporting the blues.  After last weeks disappointing exit from the FA Cup I'm hoping that Everton will bounce back with a much needed 3 points.

We still have a good chance to qualify for the Europa Cup so lets hope we get a good result.

I want Everton to finish has high as possible but to be honest I'm not sure I want us to qualify for the Europa Cup because we have to play Europa games on a Thursday night.  I think all European games should be played on a Tuesday or Wednesday night.

Plus whenever a team plays a Europa game they have to play there league game at the weekend on a Sunday.  I don't like Sunday games.  I must be getting old because I much prefer to see weekend games being played on a Saturday afternoon at 3pm

Anyway COYB

ETID

I'm same as you mate, love the Saturday games, hate the Sundays, unfortunately at Spurs we always seen to end up in the Mickey Mouse cup.