Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Yeah, that was a kamikaze result.

Everton looked slow tonight...which is pretty unusual.

Fair play to Southampton though...they did a good job of stifling the quick break.

Alas at the business end of the season, we are starting to miss some of our 1st team regulars..Piennar, Jagielka etc.

Yeah, that was a kamikaze result.

Everton looked slow tonight...which is pretty unusual.

Fair play to Southampton though...they did a good job of stifling the quick break.

Alas at the business end of the season, we are starting to miss some of our 1st team regulars..Piennar, Jagielka etc.

I think we had 8 players missing due to injury but the players that did play should have done better.  They just seemed out of sorts against Southampton.

Next Saturday we play Man City and we will be mossing Gareth Barry for that game because he wont be allowed to play against his parent club

I think we had 8 players missing due to injury but the players that did play should have done better.  They just seemed out of sorts against Southampton.

Next Saturday we play Man City and we will be mossing Gareth Barry for that game because he wont be allowed to play against his parent club

There will have all Liverpool fans turn into blue on Saturday ... Everton will be fighting for a win and pride even if they have no chance for the European place.

There will have all Liverpool fans turn into blue on Saturday ... Everton will be fighting for a win and pride even if they have no chance for the European place.

On Saturday it will be our last home game of the season so we will be going all out for a win

On Saturday it will be our last home game of the season so we will be going all out for a win

Sorry to say , I am rooting for City to win. You know why :)

Martinez came on board promising UCL, they are not going to make it, does he go like Moyes, guess not.

................................................................................................................

Sorry to say , I am rooting for City to win. You know why :)

Don't worry about it Jocky

If City win you can buy me a beer in Pattaya the next time we are both there

Jocky I've just booked my flights for Christmas/New Year so if your there them mines a Hienekin....lol

Martinez came on board promising UCL, they are not going to make it, does he go like Moyes, guess not.

He didn't promise it in his first season as manager at Everton

Don't worry about it Jocky

If City win you can buy me a beer in Pattaya the next time we are both there

Jocky I've just booked my flights for Christmas/New Year so if your there them mines a Hienekin....lol

Will def buy you a drink or two at your local or my local (Pooks) :)

Will def buy you a drink or two at your local or my local (Pooks) :)

I don't mind meeting up at my local bar Palmers or your local Pooks.  And we can have a good chat about Everton, Man Utd and Pattaya

Well today we are playing are last home game of the season and we are playing Man City.  The game is already a sell out and here's hoping that Everton get the 3 points.  It's going to be a tough game because Man City are going for the league and they need the 3 points themselves.

So it should be a good game

COYB

ETID

NSNO

Last month I renewed my season ticket for next season.  I am a season ticket holder for the Park End and because I renewed my ticket before the 22nd April I paid the early bird price of £599.  If I had renewed my seat after the 22nd April I would have had to have paid £719.  The park end is the dearest seats at Everton but is still a good price when you compare it to Liverpools dearest season ticket which costs £869

Today Everton got beat 3 - 2 at home to Man City.  We played well but it just wasnt meant to be

It was Everton's last home game of the season

The important thing is that we will still finish 5th this season.

So it's a good first season under our new manager

Today Everton got beat 3 - 2 at home to Man City.  We played well but it just wasnt meant to be

It was Everton's last home game of the season

The important thing is that we will still finish 5th this season.

So it's a good first season under our new manager

Good finish but will be interesting to see what happens over the summer

Need to replace your loanees and you will have a fight on to keep some lf your other players

Coleman to arsenal :-)

Last month I renewed my season ticket for next season. I am a season ticket holder for the Park End and because I renewed my ticket before the 22nd April I paid the early bird price of £599. If I had renewed my seat after the 22nd April I would have had to have paid £719. The park end is the dearest seats at Everton but is still a good price when you compare it to Liverpools dearest season ticket which costs £869

Knowing you are in retirement living in Merseyside, I would rather pay £599 on flight to Thailand and sitting at bars watching all Everton matches with either BG or LBs sitting next to you feeling your tecticles. 555

Edited by jocky king

Knowing you are in retirement living in Merseyside, I would rather pay £599 on flight to Thailand and sitting at bars watching all Everton matches with either BG or LBs sitting next to you feeling your tecticles. 555

I'm flying tomorrow and they're getting nowhere near my tecticles!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Good finish but will be interesting to see what happens over the summer

Need to replace your loanees and you will have a fight on to keep some lf your other players

Coleman to arsenal :-)

Yes this summer is going to be very important

We need to strengthen our squad....particularly as we have 4 loan players in our squad...I think we will buy Gareth Barry but the 3 other loan players could go back to there own clubs

We also have some very good young talent in our squad and I can see other clubs coming in for them...Hopefully we can keep hold of them

So this is what you get up to when your watching the football when your in Pook's Bar

Jocky if your in Pattaya in December we will have to watch a footie game together in Pook's and see who get's most distracted....lol

Big respect to Evertonians for the lack of atmosphere at yesterday's game. Seems us Man Utd fans aren't the only ones who can't stand the thought of Liverpool winning the title.

Big respect to Evertonians for the lack of atmosphere at yesterday's game. Seems us Man Utd fans aren't the only ones who can't stand the thought of Liverpool winning the title.

No comment....lol

In 2 days time Everton will play there last league match of the season away to Hull.  I think we can get a win at Hull because they will be thinking about the FA Cup final.  Famous last words

It's been a good first season for our new manager.  Whatever happens on Sunday we will still finish 5th and this season we will have got our biggest premiership points total.  In previous season's it would have been good enough to get us into the champions league.  Anyway next season we will be in the europa cup and I might just make the effort to go to one of Everton's games in Europe.

This summer is going to be interesting because we will need to strengthen our squad.  So it will be interesting to see who our manager can attract to the club

In 2 days time Everton will play there last league match of the season away to Hull.  I think we can get a win at Hull because they will be thinking about the FA Cup final.  Famous last words

It's been a good first season for our new manager.  Whatever happens on Sunday we will still finish 5th and this season we will have got our biggest premiership points total.  In previous season's it would have been good enough to get us into the champions league.  Anyway next season we will be in the europa cup and I might just make the effort to go to one of Everton's games in Europe.

This summer is going to be interesting because we will need to strengthen our squad.  So it will be interesting to see who our manager can attract to the club

But will you be able to hold on to your 'on loan' players

................................................................................................................

But will you be able to hold on to your 'on loan' players

That's a good question and only time will tell.

We have 4 loan players on our books and it will be interesting to see what happens in the summer

At the moment there are lots of rumours floating about so I wont add to the rumours.  I will just wait and see what happen's

Good win today for Everton 

I believe they were the better side

So I am looking forward to the highlights on tonights MOTD

It's been a good season for Everton as they finished 5th in the league and finished on 72 points.  This is the most points they have ever got in the premiership.  And I believe that in 8 of the last 10 season's it would have been good enough to get them into the champions league.

Anyway I am happy that they are in next season's Europa League.  I might just go and watch one of Everton's away games in Europe

Good win today for Everton 

I believe they were the better side

So I am looking forward to the highlights on tonights MOTD

It's been a good season for Everton as they finished 5th in the league and finished on 72 points.  This is the most points they have ever got in the premiership.  And I believe that in 8 of the last 10 season's it would have been good enough to get them into the champions league.

Anyway I am happy that they are in next season's Europa League.  I might just go and watch one of Everton's away games in Europe

Congratulations!! at least you are in Europe  :Banghead2: