Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Everton's game at Spurs kicked off about 5 minutes.  Hopefully we can get a good result at White Hart Lane.

And the good news is that 3 players that have been out injured have made a welcome return to the team.  Baines, Coleman and Barry

Today we got beat 2 - 1 at Spurs  :Cry3:

I actually thought that we would have got a good result at Spurs

How wrong was I......lol

Tonight Everton are playing Hull City and I will be at Goodison Park to watch the game

And hopefully we can get back to winning ways

Last night Everton could only draw 1 - 1 at home to Hull.  

Last night was very frustrating because we played very poorly. 

Today Everton are away to Man City.

And it looks like we are playing 3 centre halfs today.  And Hibbert will be 1 of the 3 across the back.

And it looks like our manager wants our 2 attacking full backs to play in forward positions

So it will be interesting to see how we do tonight

Today Everton are away to Man City.

And it looks like we are playing 3 centre halfs today. And Hibbert will be 1 of the 3 across the back.

And it looks like our manager wants our 2 attacking full backs to play in forward positions

So it will be interesting to see how we do tonight

Are Everton copy Van Gaal system !! :GoldenSmile1: Come on The Blues (Everton , not City :)) Edited by jocky king

Half time and we are losing 1 - 0

City goal by all accounts came from a very dubious penalty

SO I am looking forward to watching the highlights on MOTD

Anyway we still have 45 minutes to try and get something from the game

Are Everton copy Van Gaal system !! :GoldenSmile1: Come on The Blues (Everton , not City :))

Jocky we played this system a couple of times last season so is Van Gaal copying martinez....lol

Sadly we got beat 1 - 0 today 

And I think we remain in 11th position

Everton's next league game is a home against QPR and sadly Sky Sports are showing it live next Monday night (15th).  I say sadly because on the Tuesday I am flying of to Thailand for xmas and New Year.  And I will be getting very early in the morning.  So on Monday night I was hoping to take it asy and have an early night BUT now I will in Liverpool watch the Everton game and wont get to bed till after 11pm  

Panning out to be a very strange season overall & for Everton in particular, Aston Vila now placed higher than Everton in the standings & you would think that Everton has the better squad strength to be better placed, then they are currently. 

................................................................................................................

Panning out to be a very strange season overall & for Everton in particular, Aston Vila now placed higher than Everton in the standings & you would think that Everton has the better squad strength to be better placed, then they are currently. 

Yes it has been a very strange season.  And I was expecting Everton to do a lot better

Everton have got a good squad of players so it's strange to see them mid table

Tonight I am going to watch them play there last group game in the Europa League.  As we have already qualifed top from our group I think we will be playing a weakened team.  As it's going to be a cold night I just hope that they put on a good performance to help keep me warm

Yes it has been a very strange season.  And I was expecting Everton to do a lot better

Everton have got a good squad of players so it's strange to see them mid table

Tonight I am going to watch them play there last group game in the Europa League.  As we have already qualifed top from our group I think we will be playing a weakened team.  As it's going to be a cold night I just hope that they put on a good performance to help keep me warm

I watched most of the game last night,a few young lads in the team,but its a good chance to assess players when you`ve already qualified.Tidy finish for their goal.

I watched most of the game last night,a few young lads in the team,but its a good chance to assess players when you`ve already qualified.Tidy finish for their goal.

It was a tidy finish for their goal.

And a good match to blood a few of our youngsters

My only moan was that it was a very wet night and I got wet walking up to the ground and got wet after the game when I went back to my car

It was a tidy finish for their goal.

And a good match to blood a few of our youngsters

My only moan was that it was a very wet night and I got wet walking up to the ground and got wet after the game when I went back to my car

Thats British football watching for you,been there many times :P.

Well in 2 more days I will be going to Goodison Park to watch Everton play QPR

This will be my last game before I fly off to Thailand for Christmas and New Year

So hopefully my last match for about a month will end in an Everton win

I see that Everton have drawn the Swiss team Young Guns in the last 32 of the Europa League.

Not a bad draw so hopefully we can progress to the last 16

Anyway I will soon be going over to Goodison Park to watch Everton's game against QPR

As I am flying off to Thailand tomorrow morning hopefully I will get to see an Everton win tonight

I missed watching last Saturday's game at Southampton because I was in Chiang Mai.

I am glad that I missed watching the game because I believe Everton were very poor

Whilst I've been in Pattaya Everton have played 3 games and lost all  3 games

Not good

Hopefully on Jan 1st we can get a good result at Hull

Whilst I've been in Pattaya Everton have played 3 games and lost all  3 games

Not good

Hopefully on Jan 1st we can get a good result at Hull

I think Everton need you at home as soon as possible ... Pressure is getting on the manager I think . Barkley will be the most wanted man next month transfer .

Another defeat yesterday

Everton are playing very poorly at the moment

I hope they get there good form back soon

Whilst I have been in Pattaya Everton have played 4 and lost 4

Another defeat yesterday

Everton are playing very poorly at the moment

I hope they get there good form back soon

Whilst I have been in Pattaya Everton have played 4 and lost 4

Martinez is putting all his eggs into the Europa basket, hope it works out.

................................................................................................................

Martinez is putting all his eggs into the Europa basket, hope it works out.

I hope you are wrong

Cup competitions are a lottery

We need to start winning in the league again and finish as high has possible in the league

After 4 consecutive league defeats Everton today got a well earned 1 - 1 draw against Manchester City.  I was at the game today and I thought we played well.  And I also thought that Man City's goal was offside.

I am going the pub soon so I am recording tonights MOTD and will watch the highlights when I get home.  It will be interesting to see if the goal was offside

Sad to see Everton go out of the FA Cup last night BUT it was a great cup tie.  Lots of exciting football.  And the 10 men of Everton nearly won it.

Going out on penalties was a horrible way to go out

And yet again I thought we had great away support....3,000 Evertonians made an effort to go to the game in London.

Anyway We must now concentrate on the league and hopefully have a good run in the europa cup