IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Yesterday we got beat at Arsenal.

Everton has usual had a lot of the play but could not turn it into goals

This season we seem to lack a cutting edge

Which we need to sort out

Europa will be Everton only hope for a trophy . A big difference from last year to this year with Everton standing in the premiership table.

Has any Manager ever won a cup and been relegated in the same season with two different clubs?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Yesterday we got beat at Arsenal.

Everton has usual had a lot of the play but could not turn it into goals

This season we seem to lack a cutting edge

Which we need to sort out

Enjoyed the game Paulista looks to have a mean streak, great tackle that indirectly led tom our goal as well.

We played ok but still suffered from hangover against Monaco, Everton created little clear chances from all the possession but they will earn enough points at home to be ok.

Has any Manager ever won a cup and been relegated in the same season with two different clubs?

I think Wigan were the first FA Cup winners to go down(a few beaten finalists I know and a few div 2 teams) so I doubt it, Everton will be ok though

Famous last words but I cannot see us going down.  We've been very frustrating this season but I think we will do enough to stay up and then spend the summer sorting things out for next season

You'll be comfortably top half next season - no Europa League.

Swans had similar problems the year we were in that bloody awful competition.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

You'll be comfortably top half next season - no Europa League.

Swans had similar problems the year we were in that bloody awful competition.

However, if they manage to win Europa they'll be in Champions League (money buckets)

................................................................................................................

However, if they manage to win Europa they'll be in Champions League (money buckets)

It would be great getting to the final.  The final would be played in Warsaw and I would be very tempted to go the final.

I went to Rotterdam in 1985 when we won the European Cup winners Cup Final and it was a great experiance.  So it would be good to go to a 2nd European Final

Tonight Everton are playing away to Stoke City and it will be a tough game.

And as per usual we have sold out our allocation of tickets

Stoke City like ourselves are founder members of the football league

In the first everton seaon of the football league 1888/89 Everton finished 8th and finished 12th(bottom of the league)

In the next round of the europa cup Everton play Dynamo Kiev who are a Ukranian team.

In the last round Kiev fans caused trouble inside the ground.  And towards the end of the match the game had to be stopped for 10 minutes.

UEFA looked into the troubles and decided to let Kiev's game against us go ahead but have told kiev that they have to close part of there ground for the match.

Also Kiev have only given Everton an initial allocation of 1500 tickets priced at £1 each.  And Everton fans who buy the tickets have to get the tickets from a collection point in Kiev

Well tonight I will be at Goodison to support Everton against Dynamo Kiev in the 1st leg of the Europa tie.  Hopefully Everton can get a good result tonight

Well tonight I will be at Goodison to support Everton against Dynamo Kiev in the 1st leg of the Europa tie. Hopefully Everton can get a good result tonight

I think that Everton will be the only club from the Permiership and Scottish league left to play in Europe , most of us including the Irish will be rooting for the blues . But I cannot root for the other teams , won't say those here .. Lol ..... Come on you Blues

Edited by jocky king

Everton woke up after a goal down , played well , got two goals , Seamus Coleman , the best right back in the premiership IMO. I wish they got another goal . Will be difficult playing at Kiev , they have to score over there . Lakuku Penalty goal was very cool , went to the centre . Everton played a very good football in the second half and what is unbelievable is that they are in the bottom half of the premiership . And I did not know until tonight that whoever win the Europa will go into the Champion League next season. It is not a Mickey Mouse competition anymore ,A bloody good idea from UEFA .

Edited by jocky king

I went last night and after a poor start I thought that eventually we got going and played some good football.  Hopefully we can get a good result next Thursday and get into the next round.

All we need to do now is transfer our european form to our league games

I went last night and after a poor start I thought that eventually we got going and played some good football.  Hopefully we can get a good result next Thursday and get into the next round.

All we need to do now is transfer our european form to our league games

Impressed with Lukaku last night, great strength and perseverance..still young as well

Impressed with Lukaku last night, great strength and perseverance..still young as well

Lukaku still has a lot to learn but I think he's going to become a very good player

Yesterday I really enjoyed Everton's 3 - 0 win against Newcastle.  

Everton changed the way that they have been playing and it worked well.  Hopefully we will continue playing the same way between now and the end of the season

Yesterday before the game the Newcastle displayed a banner in the away section.  And it had me confused.  Anyway my mate explained that Newcastle charge away fans £20 to watch games at there ground.  So Everton decided to charge Newcastle Fans just £20 to watch there team at Goodison Park.

So the banner was thanking EFC and NUFC for only charging away fans £20 which they felt was a fair price for traveling away fans 

So good on Everton and Newcastle Utd

Yesterday before the game the Newcastle displayed a banner in the away section.  And it had me confused.  Anyway my mate explained that Newcastle charge away fans £20 to watch games at there ground.  So Everton decided to charge Newcastle Fans just £20 to watch there team at Goodison Park.

So the banner was thanking EFC and NUFC for only charging away fans £20 which they felt was a fair price for traveling away fans 

So good on Everton and Newcastle Utd

Any chance of bringing me to Goodison park against United ... 5555

Any chance of bringing me to Goodison park against United ... 5555

Sorry Jocky but Man Utd charged Everton fans full price for the match at Old Trafford.  So I should we will be returning the favour and charging Man Utd fans full proce for the match ah Goodison Park on the 26th April...55555

It has been reported that agents of the CIA  have been attending  Everton games because  they have been tipped off that a member of ISIS is playing for Everton.

They don't know who it is but they have their suspicions.

Tim Howard.jpg

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

To Above post .

I can imagine Blue will pay a visit there this August to have a cold beer if he never went there before . :)

Edited by jocky king

To Above post .

I can imagine Blue will pay a visit there this August to have a cold beer if he never went there before . :)

it may be a bit small to read but the last line under the eagles message reads...........and don't even bother asking for "you'll never walk alone"

march 14 034 (Custom).JPG

march 14 033 (Custom).JPG

I've been to Mr.Bean Bar to watch an Everton game.  And the bar even played the Z Cars theme on there sound system before the Everton match kicked off

Edited by blue1878