Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Everton's next league game is at home against West Bromwich Albion.   And it's the Monday night televised game.

I just don't like Monday night games but I will be at at goodison park to support the blues

I will soon be going over to Goodison Park to watch Everton play WBA.

Hopefully I will see Everton take all 3 points

COYB

ETID

NSNO

I was at Goodison Park last night to watch Everton's 0 - 0 draw against WBA

WBA were very poor but so were Everton last night.  We had a lot more posession and had more chances but we were mainly restricted to long range shots and throughout the night we lacked a cutting edge.  We couldnt really open up Albion's defence.  I think Everton are going through a run of poor form and maybe lack a bit of confidance.

We've not won for awhile and we need to get a win soon to help kick start our season.  And hopefully it will come soon

I was at Goodison Park last night to watch Everton's 0 - 0 draw against WBA

WBA were very poor but so were Everton last night.  We had a lot more posession and had more chances but we were mainly restricted to long range shots and throughout the night we lacked a cutting edge.  We couldnt really open up Albion's defence.  I think Everton are going through a run of poor form and maybe lack a bit of confidance.

We've not won for awhile and we need to get a win soon to help kick start our season.  And hopefully it will come soon

What did you make of the penalty taking "incident"? 

Disgraceful from Mirallas.

Wouldn't have happened under Moyes.

Martinez too weak as a manager.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

What did you make of the penalty taking "incident"? 

It was a strange incident

The penalty was taken in front of the stand where I sit

It happened at the end of the first half and I think that Mirallas was frustrated because during the first half he was always making himself available on the right and he was always in a lot of space but when the team were moving forward they tended to play down the left ignoring Mirallas.  So when we got the penalty he just wanted to do something positive for team.  And unfortunatly it backfired.

He was wrong to do it and I felt two other players were at fault

Baines our regular penalty taker should have insisted on taking the penalty and should have taken the ball of Mirallas

Also our captain Jagielka should have gone over to Mirallas and told him to give the ball to Baines.

I think in the end if Mirallas had scored we wouldnt have been talking about it now BUT he would have still been in the wrong

It was a strange incident

The penalty was taken in front of the stand where I sit

It happened at the end of the first half and I think that Mirallas was frustrated because during the first half he was always making himself available on the right and he was always in a lot of space but when the team were moving forward they tended to play down the left ignoring Mirallas.  So when we got the penalty he just wanted to do something positive for team.  And unfortunatly it backfired.

He was wrong to do it and I felt two other players were at fault

Baines our regular penalty taker should have insisted on taking the penalty and should have taken the ball of Mirallas

Also our captain Jagielka should have gone over to Mirallas and told him to give the ball to Baines.

I think in the end if Mirallas had scored we wouldnt have been talking about it now BUT he would have still been in the wrong

Also isn't it strange that Martinez just looked on while the fracas happened, managers always pass on info from the touchline & yet in this instance all Martinez did was flinch when Kevin missed the penalty. 

................................................................................................................

Also isn't it strange that Martinez just looked on while the fracas happened, managers always pass on info from the touchline & yet in this instance all Martinez did was flinch when Kevin missed the penalty. 

I think Martinez did try and send a message out that Baines should take the penalty but Mirallas chose to ignore it.  So when the penalty was missed all Martinez could do at the time was flinch.  Hopefully it should get sorted out in house

Sadly Everton were not involved in the weekends FA Cup.

But did you know that Everton have lost more FA Cup finals than any other team 8 in total

The fastest FA Cup Final was scored by Everton's Louis Saha in 27.9 seconds in the 2009 FA Cup Final

Everton have reached 27 FA Cup semi-finals which is only bettered by Arsenal and Man Utd who have both reached 29 semi-finals

The 1933 FA Cup Semi-final between Everton and Manchester City was the first Final in which the players wore numbers on the back of the shirts.  Everton wore 1 to 11 and Man City wore 12 to 22.   So the famous Divie Dean was the first player to wear the No 9 shirt in an FA Cup Final.  A final which we won 3  - 0

Im an Aussie Everton supporter have been following them since I was a youngster, not a great season this year but things will hopefully get better.. What about Australia's greatest export ever Timmy Cahill, he is a legend..

Im an Aussie Everton supporter have been following them since I was a youngster, not a great season this year but things will hopefully get better.. What about Australia's greatest export ever Timmy Cahill, he is a legend..

Yes Tim Cahill was a great player and is an Everton legend.  And he still doing well now.  We could do with Tim Cahill at the moment

I think he has just signed to play for a middle eastern club, without Cahill Australia would have never made the Asian Cup Final, were up 1-0 as I type this come on Aussie

I think he has just signed to play for a middle eastern club, without Cahill Australia would have never made the Asian Cup Final, were up 1-0 as I type this come on Aussie

I see that Australia won the final 2 - 1

And today Everton won 1 - 0 at Crystal Palace

So danny you will be well pleased with today's results

I'm feeling bored so I just thought I'd check something out.

And after some checking I found that that the London branch of the Everton supporters club ESCLA(Everton Supporters Club London Area) is the biggest Provincial Football Supporters Club in London.

Bigger than Liverpools and Man Utd

As we all know Liverpools biggest supporters club is in Norway....lol 

I've just read an article about Everton in the telegraph and I thought it would be good to share it with other football fans.  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/everton/11337745/Everton-are-a-shining-beacon-for-football-as-a-force-for-good-in-the-community.html

This is a big reason why I love this club

Well this weekend it's the merseyside derby and it's being played at Goodison Park.  So I will be there and hopefully I will see an Everton win.  The match is kicking off at 5:30pm.  That's shite I prefer 3pm games

Everton V Liverpool 2.jpg

Everton V Liverpool 3.jpg

Everton V Liverpool 4.jpg

Everton V Liverpool 5.jpg

Everton V Liverpool.jpg

Anyway I hope it's a great game

Should be a good game with Liverpool picking up a head of steam & with Sturridge back, wonder how Everton will approach the rest of the season, their best case hope now is only a mid table finish away from the Europe places. 

................................................................................................................

Should be a good game with Liverpool picking up a head of steam & with Sturridge back, wonder how Everton will approach the rest of the season, their best case hope now is only a mid table finish away from the Europe places. 

With there being 3 points for a win I think we can still finish in the top half of the league.  One can never tell what will happen.  Hopefully a win on Saturday will help us towards a place in the top half.

Well the merseyside derby is getting closer and I will be there and hopefully cheering on an Everton win

everton 1.jpg

everton 2.jpg

everton 3.jpg

everton 4.jpg

Two big derby's in one day, football fiesta.

Two big derby's in one day, football fiesta.

Yes two big derbys on the same day.  

A good day for football fans

Hope it is a great game to. As a red i can't wish you good luck but it's fair to say that both of us haven't had as good a season this as last. Both of our clubs have underachieved so far this year. Lets hope that we both gain a bit of momentum for the run home. 

Hope it is a great game to. As a red i can't wish you good luck but it's fair to say that both of us haven't had as good a season this as last. Both of our clubs have underachieved so far this year. Lets hope that we both gain a bit of momentum for the run home. 

Yes it's been a strange season for both clubs.  Hopefully both teams will have a good run home BUT obviously I hope your starts after todays game

Last Saturday I went to the Merseyside Derby and it wasnt a great game.  I think 0 - 0 was a fair result.  

Everton have not had a good season this season but in recent games they have shown improvement.  Our defense has improved and in recent games we've not conceded many goals.  Now we have to find a cutting edge and start scoring more goals.