IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Orfeu that pass was a cracking pass....Ross can become a top player

Definetly has a nice touch about him and looks comfortable with the ball at his feet ... needs to score more goals (10+ league goals a season) to be a top player

Definetly has a nice touch about him and looks comfortable with the ball at his feet ... needs to score more goals (10+ league goals a season) to be a top player

Ross has the potential 

I just hope he realises his potential

Good night for the Everton players in the England team

Jagielka is captain and plays well

Barkley playes well and scores our 1st goal

Well Jagielka and Barkley got through last nights England OK.   So they are going back to Everton with no injury worries.  So they will be OK for Saturday when we play Manchester United at Goodison Park

COYB

Rock and roll for sat

Always a tough game for Utd at Everton and I dont expect Utd to get a positive result. If only you put as much effort into trying to beat Liverpool as you do with Utd

Edited by mcginley

Always a tough game for Utd at Everton and I dont expect Utd to get a positive result. If only you put as much effort into trying to beat Liverpool as you do with Utd

I think Everton do but sadly we just have a bad record against them

I've just heard some very sad news today....Howard Kendall has just passed away aged 69.

Howard kendall.jpg

This afternoon Everton are at Goodison Park playing Manchester United.  So hopefully they can sort out something out at short notice and we can pay tribute to a great man

• Like 3

In Howard's first spell as Everton he was manager for 6 seasons and in those 6 seasons we had some success

1983/84 Season

League Cup Runners Up

FA Cup Winners

1984/85 Season

League Champions

European Cup Winners Cup Winners

FA Cup Finalists

1985/86 Season

Runners Up in the league

Runners Up in the FA Cup

1986/87 Season

League Champions

I have many fantastic memories from this period

Thank you Howard

Edited by blue1878

Hopefully something can be organised today. I remember when Sir Matt Busby died Everton were the first visitors to Old Trafford

RIP Howard Kendall ....

Sad result last night losing 2 - 1 at Arsenal

Everton played well but made 2 mistakes in defense which cost us the 2 goals.  And we didnt have the killer instinct in front of goal

Sad result last night losing 2 - 1 at Arsenal

Everton played well but made 2 mistakes in defense which cost us the 2 goals.  And we didnt have the killer instinct in front of goal

Caught us at the wrong time blue, clear chances for both teams in a cracking game.

Best of luck for the season

You guys played well. Feel it was a fair result though, we also hit the woodwork twice. Özil had a brilliant game. I wish you Toffees the best for the rest of the season.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

You guys played well. Feel it was a fair result though, we also hit the woodwork twice. Özil had a brilliant game. I wish you Toffees the best for the rest of the season.

Thanks Alleycat

I wasnt to impressed with the Arsenal Fans cheering when it was announced that the last train from Euston to Liverpool was cancelled.  Which ment some Everton fans may have had a problem getting home.....lol

Today is Howard Kendall's funeral

Howard Kendall 2.jpg

Howard kendall.jpg

Howard Kendall 3.jpg

Howard Kendall 4.jpg

Howard Kendall 5.jpg

Howard thank you for the memories

Well this afternoon Everton are at home to Sunderland and the match kicks off at 1:30pm.

And I will be at Goodison to watch the game

And hopefully we can get a good result

Well this afternoon Everton are at home to Sunderland and the match kicks off at 1:30pm.

And I will be at Goodison to watch the game

And hopefully we can get a good result

Good win today , (6-2) , bet you can't wait to see the match again on MOTD .

Good win today , (6-2) , bet you can't wait to see the match again on MOTD .

Yes it was a very good win yesterday.  And I watched it on MOTD2 last night and this morning

Yes it was a very good win yesterday.  And I watched it on MOTD2 last night and this morning

Get a job 5555

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Enjoyed that game thought Sunderland were the better team for large parts of the game. Could have been 2 up before the madness started