Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

On Sunday we are away to Burnley

Everton have already sold out there allocation

It's a game that I'd like to think we can win

But this week we played in the Europa Cup and the league matches we played after our two previous Europa cup games we lost them.

Hopefully it will be 3rd time lucky for Everton

After 24 minutes at Burnley the score is 1 - 1

We got off to a good start by going ahead after 3 minutes with an Eto'o goal 

But a short while ago Burnley equalised due to a mistake by Lukaku

It's half time and Everton are leading 2 - 1

Lukaku made up for his mistake that gave Burnley there equaliser by putting us back in front.

Hopefully we can keep the lead 

It's half time and Everton are leading 2 - 1

Lukaku made up for his mistake that gave Burnley there equaliser by putting us back in front.

Hopefully we can keep the lead

Putting you back in front ? Where are you ? Forward or winger ? 5555

ETO'o has just scored his 2nd goal of the game to put us 3 - 1 ahead.

Not long to go so we should collect all 3 points

Last night I watched MOTD2 and I wasnt very happy.  Yesterday there were only 3 premiership games.  The game with the most goals was Everton's game at Burnley.  And one or two of the goals were good goals.  And it looked a good match.  So why was it the last game to be shown???

In fact most weekends MOTD and MOTD2 don't seem to like having Everton has one of there 1st games.  Everton's games tend to be one of the last games to be shown.  Unless they are playing the likes of Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool.  

Yet some of Everton's games are very entertaining

RANT OVER

Last night I watched MOTD2 and I wasnt very happy.  Yesterday there were only 3 premiership games.  The game with the most goals was Everton's game at Burnley.  And one or two of the goals were good goals.  And it looked a good match.  So why was it the last game to be shown???

In fact most weekends MOTD and MOTD2 don't seem to like having Everton has one of there 1st games.  Everton's games tend to be one of the last games to be shown.  Unless they are playing the likes of Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool.  

Yet some of Everton's games are very entertaining

RANT OVER

555 .. Of course the Match of the day has to be pick out whoever is popular , you cannot deny United Vs Chelsea is a huge box office . If United was playing Burnley on Sunday with Everton playing Spurs on the same day , Everton would be picked out first . Ross Barkley played well yesterday , he will get Everton rolling on to the top 6 .

555 .. Of course the Match of the day has to be pick out whoever is popular , you cannot deny United Vs Chelsea is a huge box office . If United was playing Burnley on Sunday with Everton playing Spurs on the same day , Everton would be picked out first . Ross Barkley played well yesterday , he will get Everton rolling on to the top 6 .

Jocky I can understand them picking the Man Utd v Chelsea game has the first one BUT cannot understand them picking Spurs v Newcastle game ahead of ours.

Ross Barkley came on and did well for us.  If he stays fit he will be a big player for us.

And yesterday the manager played both Lukaku and ETO'o from the start and the 3 goals came from them.  So it will be interesting to see if the manager plays the 2 of them from the start in our next match

It's been announced today that Everton have made a club record profit of £28.2 million for the year ending 31st May 2014.   Hopefully if we can build on this Everton's future looks good

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29843746

Today was very frustrating day at Goodison Park.  We dominated the game but couldnt find a way of breaking down the Swansea defence. Everton had most of the posession and today they seemed to want to try and pass there way to the goal.  Sometimes it would have been  better if they tried to have a shot on goal.

Those 2 dropped points could have taken us to 6th place in the league.

Basically the bottom line is it doesnt matter how much posession you have if you dont score your not going to win games

Tonight Everton are playing Lille at Goodison Park in the Europa League.  

And I will be at the match

I think it's going to rain tonight and will be cold

So hopefully everton will give us something to cheer and keep us warm

COYB

ETID

NSNO

Last night we got a deserved 3 - 0 victory against Lille to keep us top of our league with 2 games to go.

Lille in the main were very poor so for most of the game we were in charge/

So it's now looking good for us to reach the knock out stages of the competition 

Tomorrow Everton are playing at Sunderland and I think if they can continue the form they showed against Lille on Thursday night I think they have a good chance of coming away with a good result.  And I have noticed on Everton's website that they have sold out there allocation of tickets.  So Everton will have good support at Sunderland

Well today we got a 1 - 1 draw at Sunderland.  I suppose a 1 - 1 draw away from home is OK but if we are to move up the table we have to win at places like Sunderland.

And MOTD2 is now on TV and I notice that our game is going to be the last game shown.  The pundits on MOTD & MOTD2 generally say good things about Everton so why are always shown last....5555

Just watched the highlights of todays game and Sunderland should have had 2 players sent off.  And towards the end of the match we had a bizare incident where Tim Howard the Everton goalkeeper is outside his area and sudenly falls on top of the ball to stop a Sunderland getting the ball and possibly scoring

I'm flying to Thailand on Tuesday 16th December for Christmas and New Year.  And I will be away for 23 nights and I am lucky that I will only miss 1 home league game whilst I am away.  I might miss a 2nd home game because I dont get home till the 8th January and on the 3rd January is the 3rd Round of the FA Cup.  So if Everton are drawn at home I will miss that match as well.

But at the moment I am only missing one game which is great

But what I am not to happy with is that Everton's game at QPR has been picked as a Monday night game and is being played on the 15th December.  The night before I fly away.  On the Tuesday I am getting up at 4am in the morning so on the Monday all I want to do is relax and then have an early night BUT now I will be going to a game on the Monday night and not get to bed till after 11pm.

Why O why did Sky have to pick this game for a Monday night....lol

It's strange not having any premiership football this weekend.  I miss watching the blues play

It's strange not having any premiership football this weekend.  I miss watching the blues play

I think a blessing in disguise for few clubs who had injuries problems especially as Chelsea and United .

I think a blessing in disguise for few clubs who had injuries problems especially as Chelsea and United .

Yes international brakes can be good for some teams including Everton.  We have a few injured players and some have just got back into training

Today I was at Goodison Park to watch Everton beat West Ham 2 - 1  :)

It wasnt a vintage performance by Everton but I thought we deserved the 3 points today.

And it was great seeing Osman get the winner on his 400th apperance for Everton 

On the downside it was sad to see Steven Maismith being carried off in the 2nd half.  Hopefully it's not serious has Steven has been having a great season at Everton

Now that this weeks Champions league games have been played we can now look forward to watching Everton and Spurs in the Europa League tomorrow night

Everton are away to Wolfsburg in Germany and they have sold out there ticket allocation so they will have good support.  It will be a tough game but hopefully Everton will come back with a good result

I will be watching the game at home with a few cans of lager keeping me company

Not to long to go now before our match against Wolfsburg kicks off.  It's going to be a tough game they are currently in 2nd in the bundesliga and level on points with leaders Bayern Munich

And we currently have injuries to a few senior players like Leighton Baines,Gareth Barry, Steven Pienaar

On a positive note we've been playing well recently and confidance is high plus we Everton will have a lot of Evertonians supporting them in Germany.  All the away allocation has been sold out

It's half time and Everton are winning 1 - 0 at Walfsberg

Hopefully the 2nd half will also go well for us

Well tonight we got a fine 2 nil away win at Wolfsburg in Germany.  This means we will finish top of our section of the Europa League.

And I was made up with the tremendous support from the traveling Evertonians.  They really made themselves heard.

Well tonight we got a fine 2 nil away win at Wolfsburg in Germany.  This means we will finish top of our section of the Europa League.

And I was made up with the tremendous support from the traveling Evertonians.  They really made themselves heard.

Never saw the match , A good win for Everton because it is very hard to win in Germany .