IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Tomorrow night Everton are playing away at Chelsea.  This will be a very tough game for Everton.  We played Chelsea at Goodison Park at the beginning of the season and scored 3 against them but unfortunatly we were conceding a lot of goals at the time and got beat  6 - 3.  Hopefully Everton will fair better this time around.

And I've just checked Everton's website and we have sold out our allocation for this game.  That is very good considering we are playing in London in midweek.  So as usual we will have great away support

Just a little bit of information about Everton's crest

Everton lock up.jpg

Everton crest.jpg

I am a season ticket holder of Everton and I've been a season ticket holder since 1976/77 season.  And yesterday I got an e-mail from Everton saying that season ticket prices for 2015/16 will be frozen.  So my season ticket for next season will be the same price has this season's.

I wonder how many other top flight teams will do the same

Well last night Everton tried very hard to get a result at Chelsea but sadly got beat 1  - 0 to a late goal.

Plenty of talking points from last night

Gareth Barry deserved to go off after 2 bookable offences

And Jose Mourinho is a top manager but in many other ways he lets himself down.  Last night Ivanovic should have been sent off for violent conduct BUT at the press conference Mourinho didnt like being asked about the incident and stormed off..... :Think1:

I am a season ticket holder of Everton and I've been a season ticket holder since 1976/77 season.  And yesterday I got an e-mail from Everton saying that season ticket prices for 2015/16 will be frozen.  So my season ticket for next season will be the same price has this season's.

Same at Arsenal Blue, but mimimum pice is £1100 for 26 games ..average of approx £42 per game

Same at Arsenal Blue, but mimimum pice is £1100 for 26 games ..average of approx £42 per game

Hi SLUETH at Everton I have a season ticket for the Park End which is the dearest part of Goodison to watch a game.  And Everton have two prices for Season Ticket.  There is an early bird price and a post early bird price.

The Early Bird Price for the 19 league games is £599 so the cost of each league match works out at £31.53p per game

The Post Early Bird Price for 19 league games is £719 so the cost of each league game works out at £37.84 per game

I will off course buy my season at the Early Bird Price

And at Everton I have the option if I want it to let Everton to automatically charge me for home cup games. If I tick Yes then Everton will charge my credit card for each cup game that they play at home and automatically activate my season ticket card so that I can get in the ground.  And they only charge your credit card just before the cup game.

SLUETH why do Arsenal charge you for 26 games??? There are only 19 league games so how can they charge you for an extra 7 games.  On the basis you qualify for europe you may only play 3 games.  And in the domestic cup games you may never be drawn at home

Proper club, there was a big irony the Heysel riots stopped them playing in the European Cup , at the time Southall , Steven , mountfield , Stevens , Reid , Ratcliffe , Sharp et Al were the best in Europe ,,, played great football also

Would have been hot favourites

Edited by Losforme

Hi SLUETH at Everton I have a season ticket for the Park End which is the dearest part of Goodison to watch a game.  And Everton have two prices for Season Ticket.  There is an early bird price and a post early bird price.

The Early Bird Price for the 19 league games is £599 so the cost of each league match works out at £31.53p per game

The Post Early Bird Price for 19 league games is £719 so the cost of each league game works out at £37.84 per game

I will off course buy my season at the Early Bird Price

And at Everton I have the option if I want it to let Everton to automatically charge me for home cup games. If I tick Yes then Everton will charge my credit card for each cup game that they play at home and automatically activate my season ticket card so that I can get in the ground.  And they only charge your credit card just before the cup game.

SLUETH why do Arsenal charge you for 26 games??? There are only 19 league games so how can they charge you for an extra 7 games.  On the basis you qualify for europe you may only play 3 games.  And in the domestic cup games you may never be drawn at home

Blue..it is one of the reasons our season ticket prices always comes up over excessive in lists. It has been 26 games as far as I can remember(early 80s+), if we play less than 7 cup games then a discount on the following season is made, if you don't renew then a refund is made. I suppose it cuts down on admin costs.

The league cup or whatever it is called today, is always a cheaper game £10 lower and £20 upper tier and it is not counted(after complaints because up until recently Wenger used a virtual reserve side).With a euro qualifier and 3 games in the group stages it only leaves 3 (this season Hull & Boro in the FA cup and Monaco in europe) so any game after that is payable on top of next seasons price!

No discount available, if you don't pay by 1st June then you could lose it, although in recent seasons they seem to be a bit more lenient for  a week or two.

Tonight Everton are playing in the Europa Cup against BSC Young Boys from Switzerland.  This is the 1st leg and is being played in Switzerland.  I hope we can get a decent result tonight.  I will be watching the game on TV

A great result tonight by Everton

It's a shame that young Stones had to let himself down and get sent off.  There was no need to foul inside the area when we were already 4 - 1 away from home.  He's young so he will learn from his mistake

And it was great seeing Lukaku get a hatrick

Last night it was good seeing Lukaku get a his first hat-trick for Everton

last night.jpg

last night 2.jpg

And with better finishing he could have had more than 3 goals

A great result tonight by Everton

It's a shame that young Stones had to let himself down and get sent off.  There was no need to foul inside the area when we were already 4 - 1 away from home.  He's young so he will learn from his mistake

And it was great seeing Lukaku get a hatrick

Cracking a way win mate,some teams have struggled there in the past. The atmosphere is quite intimidating. Great turnout by your fellow Blues as well, your away support in Europe is admirable.

Cracking a way win mate,some teams have struggled there in the past. The atmosphere is quite intimidating. Great turnout by your fellow Blues as well, your away support in Europe is admirable.

SLEUTH it was a very good result.  I wasn't expecting this result at all because even though defensifly we've not been conceding many goals in recent games we have had problem scoring goals.

And Everton did have good support in Switzerland.

And I see that a week on Sunday Everton are away to Arsenal and Everton have already sold out there allocation off tickets for the away end

After Thursday nights good result in Switzerland.  I am looking forward to tomorrow afternoons game.  I will be at Goodison Park to watch Everton's game against Leicester City.  Hopefully Everton can continue the good form they showed on Thursday night.  And it's good to see that Leighton Baines will be back in the squad after injury

Leighton Baines topic.jpg

But leighton might not start the game

Anyway here's hoping for a good game and hopefully 3 points

Today I will be at Goodison Park to watch Everton play Leicester City

everton crest.png

Leicester City.png

And here's hoping for an Everton win   :)

COYB

ETID

NSNO

Edited by blue1878

Yesterday afternoon was disappointing.  At home we should be beating teams like Leicester instead of only drawing.  Is there such a thing has 2nd season syndrome...5555.  This is our managers 2nd season in charge and is very different from last season.

Tonight Everton are playing Young Boys of Switzerland.  Having won the away leg 4 - 1 it will be interesting to see what team the manager picks for tonight.  Hopefully the manager will still pick a strong team.

Good result last night

And some good goals by Everton

Looking forward to the draw later today to see who we get in the next round

Bring it on

everton got dynamo kiev not sure if fans allowed to travel.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

Allowed yes mate, but able to get into the stadium is another matter

May the best team win tomorrow Blue  :WinkGrin1:

I am a season ticket holder of Everton and I've been a season ticket holder since 1976/77 season. And yesterday I got an e-mail from Everton saying that season ticket prices for 2015/16 will be frozen. So my season ticket for next season will be the same price has this season's.

Swansea have frozen Season Ticket prices for next season. The 4th season in a row they've stayed the same. It doesn't include any Cup games but tickets aren't too expensive for those.

I take my Mother to Swansea's games in a wheelchair. As she is (well) over 65 the cost is £289 a season if we renew early.

However, I can't take her without parking and the cost of the Car Park pass has gone up each year. It was £220 for this season.

This isn't set by the club but by the Stadium Management Company. The Stadium is owned by the Council and the club, and Ospreys Rugby, are tenants.

The Swans have been discussing the possibility of buying the Stadium from the Council as the Council is broke! No sign of it happening yet though.

Edit: although our Season Ticket stayed the same, the Adult Season Tickets were actually reduced by £10 for next Season. They range from £419-489. Under 16's in the Family Stand cost £69 if accompanied by an adult.

Edited by davidge

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Allowed yes mate, but able to get into the stadium is another matter

May the best team win tomorrow Blue  :WinkGrin1:

SLEUTH I hope the best team will win.  And hopefully it will be the team in blue  :Whistle:

It will be interesting to see if Everton do get any tickets for the game in kiev.  We usually have good support when we play in europe but Everton have asked fans not to book any trips till ticket details have been anounced which should be sometime next week.

On Thursday trouble flared up at during D Kiev's game against Guingamp.  And the game had to be stopped for 10 minutes because of crowd trouble

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2972848/Everton-tell-supporters-not-book-trips-Dynamo-Kiev-game-amid-UEFA-disciplinary-case-crowd-trouble-Ukraine.html

Any predictions for tomorrow

Come on Arsenal :-)

I wont make any predictions 

All I will say is that I hope  that the traveling Evertonians go home happy  :Whistle: